follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Ripple prices will grow like Bitcoin and Ethereum at one time...??  (Read 1815 times)

Offline xoox

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 04, 2018, 08:05:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Now the price of almost all the coins is less  :( :( , We hope that the prices of all kinds of coins will soon be increased.  :D :D.

So will the Ripple be a valuable coin such as Bitcoin and Ethereum..??? 8) 8) 8) 8)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Bladeline

Re: Ripple prices will grow like Bitcoin and Ethereum at one time...??
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 02:27:47 AM »
I don't know people are pretty scared of the coin now since it crashed.

Offline Altliever8

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 22, 2018, 06:47:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Topic Starter First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 02:59:11 AM »
just got registered here, im still observing how this works.. :) :) :)

Offline mu6m0r0k

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: March 06, 2021, 06:22:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 04:51:13 AM »
Now the price of almost all the coins is less  :( :( , We hope that the prices of all kinds of coins will soon be increased.  :D :D.

So will the Ripple be a valuable coin such as Bitcoin and Ethereum..??? 8) 8) 8) 8)

Never in million years. First Ripple total supply(total number of coins) is 100 billions, to 21 millions for Bitcoin and 97 millions for Ethereum, so I would say that even now the coin is overpriced. Second the idea behind ripple is the coin to remain cheap and let's not forget that the parent company (4-5 people in general) holds 63% of the total supply which is a serious red flag and for the life of me I can't understand why some random bank would want to use ripple and would not make investment in developing their own coin for their use.

Offline xoox

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Last Active: June 04, 2018, 08:05:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 06:50:41 PM »
Never in million years. First Ripple total supply(total number of coins) is 100 billions, to 21 millions for Bitcoin and 97 millions for Ethereum, so I would say that even now the coin is overpriced. Second the idea behind ripple is the coin to remain cheap and let's not forget that the parent company (4-5 people in general) holds 63% of the total supply which is a serious red flag and for the life of me I can't understand why some random bank would want to use ripple and would not make investment in developing their own coin for their use.

thank you so much dear.   :) :) :) :)
 I had no idea about this, But for your helpful information I got find out right idea about this.   :D :D :D :D

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG