follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: |ANN| |SPEEDCASH| |X13| Fast, Private, Secure, Untraceable and Decentralized  (Read 5698 times)

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

28.04.2017 SpeedCash added to coinmarketcap.com

23.04.2017 Mac OS wallet. Tested on OS X El Capitan.
Virustotal: https://virustotal.com/ru/file/816c6d9787e58f151453f6d634c4541dfee91768e60d857469e220825670cbda/analysis/1492959311/
Working form OS X 10.5

19.04.2017 Scash website launched: www.scash.ml

To avoid problems with synchronization, it is recommended that everyone update their wallet!

There was a new release of the Scash 1.1 wallet.

05.02.2018 There was a new release of the Scash 1.2 wallet. Please update!
https://github.com/scashml/

15.02.2018 All wallets (Windows, Linux, MacOS) are available on the official site now!
http://www.scash.ml/wallets/

Pools:

http://pool.scash.ml:8080

Mining instruction:

Mine with GPUs:
Use your wallet address as username. On NVIDIA cards: ccminer-x64 -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://pool.scash.ml:3061 -u {YourScashAddress} -p x
For AMD ones: sgminer.exe -k x13 -o stratum+tcp://pool.scash.ml:3061 -u {YourScashAddress} -p x

Mine with ASICs:
Use your wallet address as username. Set port to 3062.

Scash Block Explorer

Github
Mac OS QT   
Windows QT

Linux QT/Daemon

Virustotal

27.02.2018 We are trading on Cryptohub.online now!
28.02.2018 We are trading on Tradesatoshi.com now!
06.03.2018 We are trading on Crex24.com now!

CURRENT BOUNTY ALLOCATED: 50 000 SCS

Your can suggest promoting Scash in a private message or using contact from on site http://www.scash.ml/contact/.

Official site: www.scash.ml
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 11:49:17 PM by dragononcrypto »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline cryptoscoope

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 19, 2018, 04:26:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
I believe this coin (SCS) will be the most profitable coin this year 2018

join speedcash discord group

newbie deactivated link:https://discord.gg/xTfeqNd [nonactive]
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 12:15:23 PM by cryptoscoope »

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

I believe this coin (SCS) will be the most profitable coin this year 2018

Not sure about the most, but I think definitely a profitable one that's sure.
Ridiculously low cap + bullish attitude = moon

Offline belyaevsergey

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: March 27, 2018, 03:33:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
I looked at the road map for this year. I am impressed. :D

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

Yeh don't get me wrong it's a solid roadmap. I just a fan of very young projects to get involved in  :)

Offline belyaevsergey

• 1st Step
    • View Profile

Yeh don't get me wrong it's a solid roadmap. I just a fan of very young projects to get involved in  :)

the most important thing is that they do not just write! they make! and do in the promised terms! :o

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

the most important thing is that they do not just write! they make! and do in the promised terms! :o

If their github is anything to go by, as well as their generous beta testing airdrop for BURST, then I think we're quids in here.
I can personally say the dev team are very responsive and active on discord which makes a big difference.
As a partial disclaimer, I should probably mention I'm currently contributing to their Linux development.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 06:27:02 AM by dragononcrypto »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline belyaevsergey

• 1st Step
    • View Profile

Yesterday they had tested one more upcoming SCS feature: BURST technology. BURST (Blockchain Usage Regulated & Sustainable Tweaking) makes it possible to have short speedups on real network for any relatively big stakeholder for free. The best recorded confirmation time with BURST activated was around 2.5s. That is 300x faster than Bitcoin. And almost as fast as masternode solutions. :o :)

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

Yeh that was cool last night, not enough small projects test their tech with their community. Good on the devs!
Notably Crex24 (very small new exchange) received the deposit within 1 minute, faster than the rest...

Offline Fiorentino.Emanuele1981

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: March 19, 2018, 02:17:04 PM
    • View Profile

I discovered casually SCS just few weeks ago, and I have to say that I'm very impressed about the job Devs are doing. This is a project that makes no "bla bla bla" but just a lot of facts. New homepage, well working Wallets, fast (extremely fast) transactions, good (very good) and constructive communication with Devs on the official telegram Chat ( newbie deactivated link:http://t.me/speedcashchat [nonactive])... I'm convinded that this Project has a quite good future - It's an opportunity to get the right train for remunerative investment on a well functioning product, and not just gambling on a less realistic vision.

Offline Rendeha

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: March 21, 2018, 10:07:04 PM
    • View Profile

Hey guys! I have invested in that coin too. I believe in that project. Very promising, extrememy low supply, great team, very active. Already implemented techs: messages, BURST, VAULT, and live msg feed. It's a young project, but it's great and moving very fast. Good luck guys.

Offline asura011

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: March 24, 2018, 01:16:35 AM
    • View Profile

this project is much more appreciated because the team behind it is very alive and active, first of all they're not rushing the project like some devs on ico, they are doing it step by step procedure to make sure all of the functions are perfect for public release, especially the burst tech and wallets. speedcashcoin is one of my favorite coin because of the active dev team, fixing some bugs on wallet(within a matter of hour, not like any other dev that requires 48hrs before they fixed the errors in wallets) they have a concern on their community. plus the fast and untracable speed to block the 3rd party program?? that was not just awesome but man  can't explain the words for this perfect project. honestly on my opinion this will be huge project in this year and forever

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

this project is much more appreciated because the team behind it is very alive and active, first of all they're not rushing the project like some devs on ico, they are doing it step by step procedure to make sure all of the functions are perfect for public release, especially the burst tech and wallets. speedcashcoin is one of my favorite coin because of the active dev team, fixing some bugs on wallet(within a matter of hour, not like any other dev that requires 48hrs before they fixed the errors in wallets) they have a concern on their community. plus the fast and untracable speed to block the 3rd party program?? that was not just awesome but man  can't explain the words for this perfect project. honestly on my opinion this will be huge project in this year and forever

That's nice to hear you're also impressed by the dev team, they are pretty awesome. I asked them to get an AppImage for easy Linux installing and that's exactly what they did :) I will link it when it has been published as a release, expect it on the website soon though. Other projects take weeks or months or sort this stuff out, they did it within days.

Offline superzeth

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: March 20, 2018, 12:02:02 AM
    • View Profile

I have been a member of the SpeedCash community for 2 weeks now.
The devs, admins, moderators are verry helpful and active in the community.
There are bringing alot of new updates and news.

They just tested out BURST (Blockchain Usage Regulated & Sustainable Tweaking).
BURST makes it possible to have short speedups on real network for any relatively big stakeholder for free !!
The test was a succes it was 300x faster than Bitcoin.
This is just one example of how great and successful this project can become.

With a max supply of only 476.918 is SpeedCash an absolute diamond.
Don't hestitate to invest its only around 3 dollar cent now, but it could easily go to 5 dollars within the next few months and maybe earlier.

Everyone who keeps SpeedCash coins in the Desktop/Mobile Wallet will receive an annual 8% reward. A great way to earn free SpeedCash
I will be holding for the longterm, even if there would be no staking, because it has great potential to get to 50 dollars and maybe even 100 one day.

If u want to join the SpeedCash community and be 100% updated on the latest news, there is a telegram group: (t.me/SpeedCashChat) that you can join.

Ps: The price is the lowest on tradesatoshi right now ;)

Offline asura011

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: March 24, 2018, 01:16:35 AM
    • View Profile

That's nice to hear you're also impressed by the dev team, they are pretty awesome. I asked them to get an AppImage for easy Linux installing and that's exactly what they did :) I will link it when it has been published as a release, expect it on the website soon though. Other projects take weeks or months or sort this stuff out, they did it within days.

yes some projects rushing things without thinking the consequences just to make them listing of their coins on cmc, the most and suprisingly good at scs is they didn't have an ico it means self support of the projects, and suprisingly the dev team is listening to what scs community says(like you told them the appimage)some developer won't listen to what the community says ofr suggestions without thinking they just rejects all of the suggestions... dev team are working together with the community(that's the real dev to me)that's the best team i've ever seen because i've seen lots of developers that they only thinks for themselves that will lead to a coins downfall and i've seen it and regretted because i invested on that ico.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG