follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What are some promising small altcoins?  (Read 2573 times)

Offline tr3yson

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 07, 2017, 01:27:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
Re: What are some promising small altcoins?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 09:53:25 PM »
There are so many coins in cryptomarket now a days , but DeepOnion is one of the best AltCoin as it needs a short investment . As Onion has crossed $2 mark recently and is more stable then ever . One can easily invest in DeepOnion , its really a promising project . Onion has so many possibilities to cross 3$ mark in coming couple of days . Its features are really different from other Altcoins .

Actually, the $3 mark was already broken today, so it is expected to be at $4 in the coming days and maybe at $5 before this year end, as this was the year-end price prediction in DO Community. Indeed, DeepOnion was one of the altcoins that we need to look for next year. The fact that it just started recently, it already made an amazing progress and already build a strong support from its fast-growing community. Sooner or later it will surely dominate other altcoins in the market. So we are suggesting everyone to take a look at this amazing anonymous cryptocurrency which was totally different from dash and monero.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 09:56:58 PM by tr3yson »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 09:53:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Noelnada

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 07, 2017, 11:38:17 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 11:38:17 AM »
I don't know many interesting altcoins. IOTA is all the rage but I assume it's risky with all the pump and large supply and Bitcoin is crushing everything on the market unfortunately. The only small altcoin I know which has been resilient in terms of satoshis is Deep Onion with is still new and has a very low circulating supply of 5 millions and total supply of 25 millions. It has an active dev team, interesting features like TOR/POS+POW, and ambitious roadmad including votes and smart contracts. No ICO, so it means the devs share the same risks as investors which is reassuring.

Offline trikru

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 11, 2017, 10:32:44 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2017, 10:32:44 AM »
I would say DeepOnion is very promising right now and I think it is actually undervalued for the feature it offers. It is anonymous and secure but also very fast in terms of transaction time compared to others. The addition of tools like DeepVault to keep your files encrypted is great. The community is growing larger as well and the value keeps getting higher. So I guess it's an overall good altcoin so far.

Offline Yhan

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: January 22, 2018, 05:26:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2017, 03:35:34 AM »
You have to try DeepOnion it is a thw best coun for me.

Offline mu6m0r0k

• Activity: 116
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 06, 2021, 06:22:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2017, 03:51:49 AM »
I like EltCoin. The developers are communicating with the holders in telegram. They have wallet, soon they will release debit card  but the project is with poor marketing strategy. The coin cost 1 cent at the moment with hard cap of 100 mil.  we will see what will be the price in the 4rd quarter of 2018.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG