follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 🚀 New Rules!  (Read 11968 times)

Offline Cazkys

• Activity: 753
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 09:14:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 04:53:26 AM by admin »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline maxmad_x

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 09:09:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
ince 2009 there have been a plethora of cryptocurrencies created.

With governments trying to shut down the crypt, there has been a demand for the Anonymous crypto.

Whether the government should be a factor or not... privacy is a right.

DEEPONION gives you that peace of mind. It is far superior than many other anonymous cryptos out there and currently far undervalued.

I would recommend anyone who is looking for a serious contender for a next generation anonymous coin to look into Deep Onions.

Please reach us at
deeponion.org
deeponion.org/community

or find deeponion on bitcointalk
Cheers

PS: Airdrops are still active so you can even get free onions !!

Offline gustav007

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 11, 2017, 03:27:13 PM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 09:27:58 AM »
Thank you for the ann Cazkys!

I hold a lot of coins in my portfolio, but my favorite right now is DeepOnion.  When i bought it two weeks  ago the price was 0.70 cents and now is increased more than 300%. It's not a pump and dump or anything in that matter. It's a very steady growth as more and more people found about it.

I mean whats not to like it - anonymous coin using Tor network and have very unique features that separates it from the rest of the anonymous coins. Features like DeepVault for example, and there are more things to come form the developers. DeepSend and VoteCentral looks like will be another great addition to the value of the coin.
Also they have a online merchandise shop, which if you take a look, is made very professional.

I'm very excited about it because its very undervalued at the moment, but dont listen to me. Go and take a look at it yourself and you will see that is backed by great tech and big community followers. Last but not least, every week they airdrop coins based on your holdings, or based on your community participation.

Just take a look guys and you wont be sorry.

Offline bloodxia

• 1st Step
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 09:38:40 AM
    • View Profile

I also strongly recommend Deeponion, which is so wonderful that there will be a very big appreciation space in the future, bigger than you can imagine.This is a new star in the future, and 2018 will be the year that deeponion takes off.At present, the price is low, so you can quickly build your warehouse and enjoy the high yield in the future.

Offline CryptoGreenT

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 02:12:47 PM
    • View Profile

One of the best coins out there at the moment, not only for being really anonymous but to the great evolution that is bringing to cryptocurrencies. If you want to invest in a coin but you are not sure which DeepOnion is a safe bet! Totaly community driven, soon it will also implement Vote Central which will give the community even more decisional power to it's users. If you want to get involved in this project I suggest to coin the community, here is the link to the forum: newbie deactivated link:https://deeponion.org/community [nonactive] . If you follow the instructions you can enter to the free airdrop and the Deeppoints airdrop. A free way to earn DeepOnion!

Offline Officialdsp

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 10:15:41 AM
    • View Profile

I've done really well with DeepOnion since I made my initial investment 2 months ago.
Seen nearly 6x gains and gained another $200 worth through staking.
Anonymity is the future of crypto and DeepOnion is the future of anonymity.

Offline CryptoVokain

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Last Active: March 17, 2018, 10:30:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Karma Sixth year Anniversary
Hello All,

Yes you are reading it right! I'm doing a giveaway of up to 280 onions to up to 140 people!

WOW! (right? :D))

Well the caveat there is that this is a "daily" giveaway of 2 onions for one lucky winner but still, the aim is to do this every single day up until the 40th airdrop! I will be doing draws every day in the videos of all the comments submitted within the deadline.

You have to follow 2 simple steps:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel

Like/Comment the last "Daily DeepOnion Update" video (make sure you leave your DeepOnion wallet address in the comment)
I recommend that you click the bell button next to the subscribe button so you get alert when new video is up.

Cut off for comments is 19:00 PM London time following day.

Good luck and Enjoy!

Deep Up!!

PS. If you have not yet registered with DeepOnion you can do so here https://deeponion.org/community [nofollow]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline headie

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 10:32:59 AM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is a very promising PoW + PoS hybrid cryptocurrency, focused on privacy and anonymity. Since it has Tor natively integrated in the client, IP addresses of its nodes stay hidden at all times. Recently the DeepVault feature was added. It allows anybody to store a hash code of any file directly on the DeepOnion blockchain, which can be used to check / prove whether the file / document was modified or not, show when it was first recorded on the blockchain atc. The devs are currently working on the DeepSend feature, which should be implemented before the end of the year. It is basically an integrated coin mixer, which will (on top the hidden IP addresses) render all transactions within the DeepOnion network untraceable. The network will thus be completely private and anonymous (hidden IPs + untraceable payments).
Last but not least, I have to say that I’ve never before seen such big, active and supporting community as DeepOnion has, which gives the coin huge power. Huge dedicated community, very active developers, unique features.

Offline Andy911

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 10:50:50 AM
    • View Profile

Thanks for your detailed and informative post. I know deeponion, this coin has a very large and growing community, active developers and in the future some new fetures will be implemented in the coin. DeepOnion guarantees absolute anonymity (gate network + deepsend) he has convinced me and I have invested. I think the coin has a big future.

Offline werner

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 11:02:53 AM
    • View Profile

Good that the coins are not sold by DeepOnion through an ICO process, but that the distribution system of the coins to the community over weeks is done step by step and thus guarantees growth.

The DeepVault and DeepSend features are a unique feature of DeepOnion, ensuring a successful future for the Coin.

DeepOnion has an intelligent and experienced #DevelopmentTeam  and is the fastest growing and supportive community.

Offline Femhabe

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: March 09, 2018, 01:10:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Karma
Have heard a lot of DeePOnion but all I can deduce is that one should not be too late to invest in it because they have a feature (DeepVault) which will soon gain mass adoption as they a working on integrating it to the official website.

Also DeepSend which will be released in 2018 will make the value multiplied, it is wise to invest when it is cheap.

Offline crypto85

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 11:16:59 AM
    • View Profile

nice to see in these forum deep onion as well. also thanks to @cazkys for this nice overview.  i am curious how deep onion will  develop in the future but i am very confident because to be anonymous will be so important in my opinion.

by the way, found this nicely faucet page, where everybody could earn every 2 hours little amounts of onions, have fun!!

newbie deactivated link:http://www.vrgc.be/deeponion/faucet-timer.html [nonactive]

Offline RBD59

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 11:19:47 AM
    • View Profile

Have heard a lot of DeePOnion but all I can deduce is that one should not be too late to invest in it because they have a feature (DeepVault) which will soon gain mass adoption as they a working on integrating it to the official website.

Also DeepSend which will be released in 2018 will make the value multiplied, it is wise to invest when it is cheap.

DeepSend is going to be a killer feature! But yes, Its all about joining fast. For me DeepOnion now is like Bitcoin was in 2013. I missed it at that time and i've been so annoyed about that. This however is my chance to redeem myself and to earn a nice profit. The volume has more than doubled since yesterday, and with the Developers working on awesome tech, i can only see it going one way.

Offline allathere

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: September 12, 2018, 05:34:11 AM
    • View Profile

I found that there are many coins and Tokens are launching daily but deeponion is different because I think a Cryptocurrency without a new idea, adventure and hard working team never got success but something different with Deeponion because They created a ROADMAP that never go down from the ROAD.
I mean that this Cryptocurrency is different from all others....
How-??
Here is the reasons....
First of all this is an Anonymous and 100% untraceable Cryptocurrency through the TOR network.....
Second is DeepVault-DeepVault is an information store that is held within the blockchain meaning that the data is immutable,forever!
The third is Deepsend-Deeponions next level in anonymous world....
The best of All is This coin Does not have any Presale,preico, ico and anything else and all the coins distributed through airdrop......
But if you want to buy you can buy sone through Cryptopia.co.nz
Because this Cryptocurrency is already listed on cryptopia..
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of a great coin because I Promise if you be a part of this community you never go back.....
About price-I am not telling you about the price because I think you are not lazy and you can see it by going below...
  newbie deactivated link:https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/ [nonactive]
For more information look at newbie deactivated link:http://deeponion.org [nonactive]

Offline Kiritod

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1209
  • Student Coin
  • Last Active: January 04, 2024, 04:20:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Finilay some thread about Deep Onion out at altcoinstalks, well for people wanna try to maybe buy some altcoin must buy and hold just recomend you DeepOnion see their roadmap , feature already out on their roadmap, Papper Wallet , DeepVault , next deepsend and myabe aplication playstore for DeepOnion will lauch at 2018
STUDENTCOIN