follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 🚀 New Rules!  (Read 12066 times)

Offline kSL

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 12:21:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
deeponion is not only a coin, it is also a community that rallied in itself the best qualities, openness, friendliness, and hospitality! Well, with this support, no barriers deeponion are not scary!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline WhoKn0ws

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 02:38:49 PM
    • View Profile

Have heard a lot of DeePOnion but all I can deduce is that one should not be too late to invest in it because they have a feature (DeepVault) which will soon gain mass adoption as they a working on integrating it to the official website.

Also DeepSend which will be released in 2018 will make the value multiplied, it is wise to invest when it is cheap.

This is very true, currently very under rated and it can expect to pick up once the features are introduced and are able to be adapted by a larger crowd. With such innovative technology and and being instilled in the TOR network I see this being a very promising project, get in now while you can!  8)

Offline JerwinIlagan

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 02:58:44 PM
    • View Profile

This coin lots of chances to be successful DeepOnion has a large community and a lots of features including Deepsend and Deepvault for the security i admire this coin and trust this it is support by tor network. In the end this coin will dominate the market.

Offline deadlyblow

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: September 07, 2020, 01:08:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
If you are new to crypto currency and you do not have the funds, then Deepion is for you. In this community, you can earn coins in two ways. The first is to invest in this coin and receive every Friday% of your investment. The second cheaper option, you just need to be active forum participants. The more you are active, the higher your reward will be.

Offline plpatel

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: August 29, 2018, 10:22:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Signature
I do firmly believe that, DeepOnion one of the best alt-coin cryptocurrency based on TOR network which is really anonymous and untraceable. You can send and receive payments privately over the TOR network, keeping your identity safe from agencies and prying eyes. Beside these, transaction are super-fast, you have to no longer wait for minutes or hours for payment confirmation.

DeepOnion being promising alt-coin to invest at current price is far better than other alt-coins investment as per its future perspective. Totally community backed, shortly it will also implement Vote Central which will give the community members more decisional powers. DeepOnion for surely will lead the alt-coins in the crypto market.
████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████
██████████
███████
████████
████████
██████

TRAW

|

Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺!
 Join the AIRDROP via Discord HERE [nofollow]
|

ANN [nofollow] | WALLET [nofollow] | CRYPTOHUB [nofollow] | TWITTER [nofollow]
WEBSITE [nofollow] | DISCORD [nofollow] | FORUM [nofollow]
████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████
██████████
███████
████████
████████
██████

Offline Palirai

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 07:18:16 PM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is my choice. Anonymous crypto currency with fast transactions. DeepOnion wallet, which includes the function DeepVault (electronic notary). The perfect community that grows every day. Responsive moderators, as well as developers who implement new functions and updates 24 hours a day.

Offline Reborn

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 07:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

i also vote for deeponion. with its unique anonymous and untraceable features, active devs and mods, friendly community we are still on the beginning of a pleasant developement

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline 3kpk3

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: July 10, 2019, 12:13:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
Easily one of the best crypto communities that I have had the pleasure of joining in recent times. I love the features like DeepVault, Vote Central, DeepSend etc which are being added to this coin regularly.

Offline AAonion

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 08:36:36 PM
    • View Profile

I Do believe that deepOnion will be one of the best alts in 2018. It's a new cryptocurrency that offers some unique features like DeepVault allowing you to check files integrity over time and the upcoming DeepSend adding a second layer of security and anonymous transactions. Afraid not there are still 19 airdrops left so Join us!
I made thousand of onions worth 2$ a single $onions!

Offline HARRYscotter

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 08:12:56 PM
    • View Profile

Good to see Deeponion here at altcoinstalk as this is one of the coins in my portfolio I have most faith in because it has only a few months, a small market cap and it has the right features to compete side by side with the major privacy coins in the market. Next months will be very exciting for DeepOnion!

Offline cl37007

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 08:12:30 PM
    • View Profile

I am investing in DeepOnion. Great community and active dev team.

The coin itself has seen some great price rises in the past weeks, just wish I had picked some more up when it was cheaper!
Still a chance to get involved though as it's only halfway through airdrop now so potential to grow investment just by HODLing.

I really like the main focus of privacy over the TOR network and the extras innovations such a DeepVault, storing file hashes on the blockchain and DeepSend making transactions even more anonymous make me this this could be a crypto currency that will be around for the long haul.

Definitely worth checking out.

Offline qemjo

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: December 14, 2017, 05:07:09 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Hello, I'm part of DeepOnion airdrop since 1 month. This coin is really amazing with inovatives features never seen before.
Price was $0.5 1 month ago, now it's over $2 and I think it will be around $5 on new year!

Offline joshmontford

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 08:56:14 PM
    • View Profile

Great post!

Glad to hear there are deeponion enthusiasts here as well! I've been investing in DO since August, and it proved profitable more and more, with each day! So far, i had x6 investment return, and it seems like it will be more and more in the future. We will see what happens, but with the great features coming up and with great devs who take care of it and improving it - it will be in top 100 by the end of Q1 2018.

Keep up!

Offline lazygin001

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Last Active: February 06, 2018, 08:19:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
I joined DeepOnion 3 months ago and have been a big fan of it ever since, great dev team, great community, fantastic features and a very promising future, with a increase in price from $0.5 to $2.0 in the space of a few weeks. I have not regretted one single bit since participating.

Offline moonordoom

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 04, 2017, 09:54:14 PM
    • View Profile

First Post Avatar Sixth year Anniversary
It's nice to see DeepOnion on a smaller forum :) DeepOnion has been my most successful airdrop and not just in terms of monetary growth but in terms of knowledge as well. Through DeepOnions community, I have come to learn a lot about DeepOnion, TOR, and the crypto world in general.

I'd also like to talk about DeepOnion's roadmap. There are a lot of interesting things happening in 2018! DeepSend, Votecentral, public figure, bigger exchanges, airdrops! It's all very exciting!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG