follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: This may be the future Bitcoin  (Read 2355 times)

Offline cryptoclock-ro

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 12, 2018, 09:00:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Sixth year Anniversary
This may be the future Bitcoin
« on: February 06, 2018, 10:57:25 AM »
Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous cryptocoin which has a huge potential and is currently at a low price.
It has 21 bilion max supply, which is 1000 times more than Bitcoin and the block generation is much smaller in time.
The transactions are sent in seconds and validated in just a few minutes.
It brings stealth by the zkSNARKS algorithm, being a proof of work (POW) coin, currently based on EQUIHASH. So it is ASIC resistant.
Is called BitcoinZ and is inspired from ZClassic. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:
If you have some free time, please check it out.

https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY [nofollow]

I would like to hear your opinions on it. I think that it may have a great feature, because the community is dynamic and they want to improve the technology.
I also heard that they want to add smart contracts.
Have a nice day!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 06:23:21 PM by cryptoclock-ro »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This may be the future Bitcoin
« on: February 06, 2018, 10:57:25 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline cryptoclock-ro

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Re: The new Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 10:19:56 AM »
Satatistics show that more than 90% from the Bitcoin price is given from speculation and the rest from buying stuff on the market.
Honestly, if things remain like they are today, I don't see Bitcoin the number one crypto in a few years.
Modify message

Offline cryptoclock-ro

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 08:40:57 PM »
The current low price may take the road of ZClassic in relative terms.

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1498
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 12:58:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 01:24:41 PM »
Another cloned shitcoin which will last only until developers dump it. This is becoming annoying to see this all kind of Bitcoins on the market. New people are confused and sometimes this is the reason not to start with crypto at all. First, they hear about BTC and when they try to learn little more they find that there is already 100 other bitcoins in existence and each one of them is 1000 times better as satoshi BTC. Just my 2 cents.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline max16

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: November 20, 2019, 05:11:38 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 06:00:08 AM »
None of them will not get the location of the bitcoin

Offline skillerx23

• Activity: 138
  • Life is good :)
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: January 03, 2023, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 08:10:10 AM »
BitcoinZ market price is around $0.010620 USD on the other hand bitcoin market price is 9k and still rising and previous year it was hit around 19k usd i dont think its going to happened bitcoin will be bitcoin..
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂  BitSchool  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▶️ Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Integrated Artificial Intelligence Synergy  ▬▬▬▬  ▶️ Twitter  ♦️  Whitepaper  ♦️  GitHub
Pre-ICO ▶️ March 19 - April 16 PRE-SALE BONUS

Offline cryptoclock-ro

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 06:22:51 PM »
First Bitcoin becamed centralized in mining, because you can no longer mine it effectively or with any reward with a normal computer.
Secondly transactions sender, receiver and ammount are visible to everyone, making in this case much easier for an attacker to track a specific address and find the specific person.
Third the cost of a Bitcoin transaction was a couple of days ago 20$ and it takes more than an hour to validate the transaction on the blockchain and to arrive at the receiver, making it infeasible for buying and selling ordinary stuff on a market. Also the number of transactions per second is quite limited.
And last the Bitcoin community seems more short term profit oriented in contrast with Ethereum for example, where the community develops software in its name "smart contracts" on top of the Blockchain, enabling a huge variety of applications, not just store of value.
I heard that BitcoinZ community wants to develop smart contracts as well.
I heard that Bitcoin wants to develop as well "Lighting network", but honestly in the current situation I don't see Bitcoin to be the top Cryptocoin in the next years.
Remember that Facebook wasn't the first social network, Google wasn't the first search engine, but they brought new stuff, technology and opportunities which made them the best on the market, at least for a while.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 06:22:51 PM »

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1498
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 12:58:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 01:10:00 PM »
First Bitcoin becamed centralized in mining, because you can no longer mine it effectively or with any reward with a normal computer.
Secondly transactions sender, receiver and ammount are visible to everyone, making in this case much easier for an attacker to track a specific address and find the specific person.
Third the cost of a Bitcoin transaction was a couple of days ago 20$ and it takes more than an hour to validate the transaction on the blockchain and to arrive at the receiver, making it infeasible for buying and selling ordinary stuff on a market. Also the number of transactions per second is quite limited.
And last the Bitcoin community seems more short term profit oriented in contrast with Ethereum for example, where the community develops software in its name "smart contracts" on top of the Blockchain, enabling a huge variety of applications, not just store of value.
I heard that Bitcoin wants to develop as well "Lighting network", but honestly in the current situation I don't see Bitcoin to be the top Cryptocoin in the next years.
Remember that Facebook wasn't the first social network, Google wasn't the first search engine, but they brought new stuff, technology and opportunities which made them the best on the market, at least for a while.

Bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency because of volume and market domination still at 33% as for today. I think this year we will see Etherium surpassing BTC.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline cryptoclock-ro

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2018, 01:40:57 PM »

Bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency because of volume and market domination still at 33% as for today. I think this year we will see Etherium surpassing BTC.

I think you are right sir!
Ethereum is a great cryptocurrency with a great future, I think.
BitcoinZ as specified in the video, is at a low price right now and may be a great way to start to invest as opposed to other cryptos that are at a high price right now. For me at least, is a great way to start, considering that I can't afford to invest too much in crypto.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 01:43:49 PM by cryptoclock-ro »

Offline jack0915

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: August 17, 2019, 04:42:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Re: This may be the future Bitcoin