follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Money or Respect ?  (Read 1731 times)

Offline skillerx23

• Activity: 138
  • Life is good :)
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: January 03, 2023, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Money or Respect ?
« on: February 09, 2018, 06:40:46 PM »
what will be your choice if you are given money or respect people often say that Respect cant be we know this is true but on the other hand we can not ignore the importance of money because like oxygen money is first need of your life we can not pass a single day without money so what you think about it ?
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂  BitSchool  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▶️ Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Integrated Artificial Intelligence Synergy  ▬▬▬▬  ▶️ Twitter  ♦️  Whitepaper  ♦️  GitHub
Pre-ICO ▶️ March 19 - April 16 PRE-SALE BONUS

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Money or Respect ?
« on: February 09, 2018, 06:40:46 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline rosesmith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 19, 2019, 11:04:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Karma
Re: Money or Respect ?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 12:43:25 AM »
Money over respect. With money one can gain respect, but one can not easily gain money from respect.

Offline Coinmama7824

• Activity: 107
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 07:04:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    100 Posts Poll Voter 50 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 02:05:37 PM »
In our society today, I think money is more valuable than respect because with money you can gain respect from people like our people say " money stop nonsense" so with money you can do so many things .

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 05:20:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Karma Linux User
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2024, 03:13:03 PM »
For me, I go for Money ! Is when you have money you will be respected because in this our new errand, if you don’t have money you won’t be respected. Everyone will always take you for granted because you don’t have anything to offer them, but when you have money even your great grandfather will prostrated and greet you because you have something in their to be respected for (Money). But in our Old days your money is nothing to them in fact without that respect or a good home training you will be rejected in the society! And you won’t be able to have anyone to call your own , talk less of having a good wife to marry has for a man. Because no parent will love to give their child hands to marry into an in respected family. But we should also know that respect is reciprocal, and money those not work in everything in this life, but respect when you have it ,you gain a lot ! So money is just necessity in this life.
Always be yourself.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:19:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 11:32:33 PM »
Even though money is one of the most essential things we need to survive, we cannot ignore the fact that it can be obtained, purchased, or stolen.

While earning money can be done in a variety of ways, earning respect can only be done in one method. We don't buy respect; we earn it. One can be respected for the quantity of money in the bank, the position they hold, and the possessions they make. But contempt creeps in when those things disappear.

Respect is an implanted behavior that people got or learned from how they were trained and it seems to stay with them forever because they recognizes its importance it  bring to other people's lives. Thus, I prefer respect over money.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1384
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 05:01:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2024, 01:50:14 PM »
Why choose if you can have both? Both are important in our life and having them both makes the balance we need every single day. It is like food and water for us humans. But if we can only choose one I think I'll choose money over respect because respect is all within us. If we learn to respect then we earn that respect from others as well. Money is harder to find than respect I think. I might be wrong but that's life.

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 08:22:39 AM »
No, I don't believe in money over respect. Yes, money is good but respect gives you value. Money is the root of all evil. So, you can kill for money? With respect, you can earn people's trust. One can have money without respect is it good? Money makes some people arrogant. That makes him ridiculed.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 08:22:39 AM »

pinguri

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2024, 04:52:18 AM »
Well, that's a tough one. Both money and respect are pretty important in their own ways. Money helps us meet our basic needs and live comfortably, but respect adds a lot of value to our lives too. Personally, I think having respect is more fulfilling in the long run.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 749
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 05:22:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2024, 06:38:12 PM »
what will be your choice if you are given money or respect people often say that Respect cant be we know this is true but on the other hand we can not ignore the importance of money because like oxygen money is first need of your life we can not pass a single day without money so what you think about it ?

-   This is just real talk. In this day and age, when you have a lot of money and the people around you find out about it, suddenly the people around you will be kind. They will suddenly respect you. When you have a lot of money, people will suddenly be close to you because they know you have something they don't have that they can take advantage of.

Especially for people who were poor before and suddenly became rich, people who weren't close to you before will suddenly become close to you now, and many will say that they are your friends, but when you had nothing or were poor, only a few of your friends believed in you. That's what money can do, but there are others who, even if you don't have money,  still give their respect because they know you have a good heart because they see it in action.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2024, 02:10:01 AM »
Money over respect
In a world we all are, money bring respect. Having respect doesn't bring money, if you have money you will respected.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2024, 01:06:11 PM »
While earning money can be done in a variety of ways, earning respect can only be done in one method. We don't buy respect; we earn it. One can be respected for the quantity of money in the bank, the position they hold, and the possessions they make. But contempt creeps in when those things disappear.

Judging by our current reality, how will you earn respect when you have no money? It is very difficult. Morality is in the mud. The young ones want the elders to worship them. In my thinking, you can earn respect when you have money. Even in churches where morality should be high, the poor are not respected. Show me a rich man and I will show you a man who can command respect. People often respect those who have money because wealth is commonly associated with social status and power.

Some wealthy individuals are known for their philanthropic efforts and charitable contributions. People respect them because they use their wealth to make a positive impact on society by supporting causes that benefit others. I will take money over respect because getting money is getting respect.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 01:25:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2024, 12:01:22 AM »

In the society today, you can't mention any well known and respected person that is poor or that do not have money , money can give you power, authority and also it can boost your confidence.
There's no two ways about it, with money you can acquire all the respects you need, but if you're poor and have nothing to offer to people and the society, you will know that their is no genuine respect without money.
Make money legitimately and you'll get all the respect. Your question is just like asking someone to choose between money and food, knowing fully well that money can buy food.
If you ask me I will choose money, and the respect will follow... lol is logical.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1021
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:09:59 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2024, 11:18:49 PM »
For me, I believe I will choose Respect because it is the buried component that may improve your connections in both your personal and professional lives. Here are the reasons I believe respect is so important:

1. Respect builds harmony is as follows When you show respect to others, you're more likely to receive it back. This can result in a more peaceful environment, both at home and at work.

2. Respect minimizes disagreement: When you treat others with respect, you are less likely to dispute or disagree. This can help you keep a more peaceful setting.

3. Respect establishes personality: expressing regard for others.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1090
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 05:28:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2024, 06:58:57 PM »
Money. Yes, I chose money for survival reasons. Respect will only affect what you do, whereas if you earn money properly you will also get that respect. What's the use of respect if you live hungry and stressed? That is a difficult thing nowadays, where every need requires money as fuel.
I will only pay attention to respect, when I have settled and am able to stand on my own to eat and live my lifestyle.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1546
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:49:13 AM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2024, 10:13:45 PM »
Maybe the right question would have been Money or Reputation. Money will always beat respect because if you have money, you will be respected by many. Money commands respect, when you have money you will be respected naturally or artificially.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG