follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Ontology  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Bliko

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: July 01, 2018, 03:33:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Ontology
« on: February 18, 2018, 12:19:33 PM »
Does anyone have some advice for me on investing in Ontology? I missed presale by 2 days and want to get in on the tokensale after release of mainnet in Q2. I believe that NEO and all NEO-based coins will win position after the recent market dip. But on Ontology I read contradicting advises on telegram and various fora. Would anyone like to share their insights with me?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Ontology
« on: February 18, 2018, 12:19:33 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline altcoingamer

• Activity: 1117
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 06:02:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Ontology
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 07:16:45 AM »
Does anyone have some advice for me on investing in Ontology? I missed presale by 2 days and want to get in on the tokensale after release of mainnet in Q2. I believe that NEO and all NEO-based coins will win position after the recent market dip. But on Ontology I read contradicting advises on telegram and various fora. Would anyone like to share their insights with me?

I don't have an opinion on Ontology specifically but usually you can get a great buy in oppurtunity as soon as things hit exchanges.. usually when things first hit an exchange you get this trend in this order.

1) Initial Pump
2) Fomo
3) Tips over into a Dip
4) Fud Panic (this coin is garbage!)
5) Slow ICO reversal

I find most times if a coin doesn't have a ton of  fomo right out the gate, it will fud panic after the fomo tip over pretty hard.. you want to buy anything and everything right before the reversal stage.. ICOs can be dangerous I almost prefer this method of waiting until the coin is minted, seeing actual supply and seeing how weak the hands are holding it.  You very rarely miss out in the beginning because often the more its hyped the harder it will fall when the pump goes south at the beginning.. and the weaker the hands that bought it.  Look at Red Pulse for example (another NEP5 token, or Loopring(i personally hold alot of this one because of the China FUD and delist right before ICO reversal) hope this helps.. just don't fomo  when it hits the exchange.. let it come back to where you want to buy it and it often will!

Offline BlockchainBerto

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Crypto Enthusiast - Airdrop Hunter
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2018, 03:56:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Re: Ontology
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 06:03:16 PM »
I missed presale by 2 days and want to get in on the tokensale after release of mainnet in Q2.

There was no presale or tokensale at all. They airdropped 1000 ONT to newsletter subscribers and 0.2 ONT per NEO for all NEO holders. 9 March ONT will be tradable on Huobi ;)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG