follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: eBTC is a Scam  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Amaral

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2018, 05:08:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 10 Posts
eBTC is a Scam
« on: November 13, 2017, 12:52:08 PM »
The form asks for your private keys to steal your coins

eBTC :
eBTC limited airdrop #2   !!!!
https://goo.gl/forms/NHpyAPHL50Kg0l2n2

admin edit: please use scam icon
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 11:52:42 PM by admin »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

eBTC is a Scam
« on: November 13, 2017, 12:52:08 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline superhelper

• Activity: 149
  • My aim is to help others.
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: February 21, 2023, 08:13:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: eBTC is a Scam
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 01:43:31 PM »
Lol!  the wanted private key? it is 100% scam!

Offline Prouty99

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: January 13, 2018, 02:45:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 02:11:44 AM »
Just to throw my 2 cents worth into the mix. eBTC, otherwise known as eBitcoin was originally a free airdrop, but it doesn't end with this as I guess you could possibly regard it as a scam of sorts but I would say an honest scam, or more specifically a 'cockup scam'.

The original airdrop went well, but then after the coins were airdropped it turned out that there was a major cock up when it was discovered that a senior member of the dev team had in fact made a coding error of unknown origin, and resigned his post as a result of this. The coding error turned out to be a token killer. The eBTC team that were left holding the bag did well to rescue the entire shambles and rescued the token. As a result of this the plan was that a new contract was created and the old useless tokens (known as eBTC cold) were to be swapped for new eBTC tokens for all who were in possession of them on the understanding that the holders left the old tokens in a wallet, not on an exchange.

Needless to say that a large portion of holders were so quick after the airdrop to dump their tokens that a large amount were left on exchanges and in doing so were not swapped, therefore rendering them useless forever.

My own story is that I received the original airdrop (over 2000 tokens) and wasn't notified that I had them, so had no idea what was going on, and as a result I found out in mid December 2017 that these had been in my wallet all along, and had automatically swapped over to the new eBTC tokens which at the time of writing this post (January 2017) are on the exchanges and doing rather well at around 50 cents per token.

Current holding of eBTC worth just over $1000. If that is a scam, then I will quite happily accept any other scams that I can get  ;D

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 11:17:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 01:47:35 PM »
Just to throw my 2 cents worth into the mix. eBTC, otherwise known as eBitcoin was originally a free airdrop, but it doesn't end with this as I guess you could possibly regard it as a scam of sorts but I would say an honest scam, or more specifically a 'cockup scam'.

The original airdrop went well, but then after the coins were airdropped it turned out that there was a major cock up when it was discovered that a senior member of the dev team had in fact made a coding error of unknown origin, and resigned his post as a result of this. The coding error turned out to be a token killer. The eBTC team that were left holding the bag did well to rescue the entire shambles and rescued the token. As a result of this the plan was that a new contract was created and the old useless tokens (known as eBTC cold) were to be swapped for new eBTC tokens for all who were in possession of them on the understanding that the holders left the old tokens in a wallet, not on an exchange.

Needless to say that a large portion of holders were so quick after the airdrop to dump their tokens that a large amount were left on exchanges and in doing so were not swapped, therefore rendering them useless forever.

My own story is that I received the original airdrop (over 2000 tokens) and wasn't notified that I had them, so had no idea what was going on, and as a result I found out in mid December 2017 that these had been in my wallet all along, and had automatically swapped over to the new eBTC tokens which at the time of writing this post (January 2017) are on the exchanges and doing rather well at around 50 cents per token.

Current holding of eBTC worth just over $1000. If that is a scam, then I will quite happily accept any other scams that I can get  ;D

I was able to get this first airdrop too and I have a strategy for airdropped coins. I try to sell half of them at best price possible at the start in a span of 30 days and I left the rest in my wallet and look from time to time for updates and news. If everything is ok I will wait and if not sell immediately. I have made nice money on this airdrop.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 08:50:40 PM »

Nicely done! During the "E-coin" wave I signed up to lots of these, just after the initial 150x eBTC pump. Completely forgot about it, most of these never went anywhere (eLTC, eNEO, eXMR, etc, etc) but one number EXRN had gone up by 150x making my airdrop holding worth $1.5k.
Admittedly I sold it all, and I'm glad I did as it's nose-divided since. If this was/is a scam too, I'm ok with that!

Offline exitos

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 17, 2018, 10:07:55 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 01:34:31 AM »
yeah, exrn sent 7m to ppl that signed up for the airdrop. too bad i sold it early never thought it would bounce this much

Offline exitos

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Last Active: March 17, 2018, 10:07:55 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 01:55:43 AM »
also i dont think ebtc is a scam

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 01:55:43 AM »

Offline TheWalkingToken

• Activity: 56
  • Last Active: January 31, 2019, 06:55:49 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Poll Voter 50 Posts
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 06:45:45 AM »
The form asks for your private keys to steal your coins

eBTC :
eBTC limited airdrop #2   !!!!
https://goo.gl/forms/NHpyAPHL50Kg0l2n2

admin edit: please use scam icon

Lol, I just clicked to your link, it looks like scammer just change the form for PoS airdrop  ;D

Offline RianDrops

• Redemption
  • Activity: 182
  • Altcoinstalks.com supporter from the Philippines.
  • Last Active: August 15, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Topic Starter Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2018, 05:50:56 PM »
This was not the real google form for the eBTC.
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄▄██▄▄██████▄
██████████████████▀████▀████████
████████████████▄█▀██████▀████████
███████████████▀▀█▄██████▄█████████
██████████████▄█████▄████▄██████████
████████████████████▀▀██▀▀███████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Smarter
Than Crypto
||ANN
BOUNTY
Medium
Reddit
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
WEB

Offline okstefen

• Activity: 166
  • Personally Personified, Supernaturally natural
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 14, 2021, 09:11:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2018, 12:11:06 PM »
Me too got some . I moved it to binance and is reading and yielding. Ready to trade. Lucky me I got the right one last month.
Am holding till I can make it big on it

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 11:17:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2018, 08:45:38 PM »

Nicely done! During the "E-coin" wave I signed up to lots of these, just after the initial 150x eBTC pump. Completely forgot about it, most of these never went anywhere (eLTC, eNEO, eXMR, etc, etc) but one number EXRN had gone up by 150x making my airdrop holding worth $1.5k.
Admittedly I sold it all, and I'm glad I did as it's nose-divided since. If this was/is a scam too, I'm ok with that!

This is good that we all agree that this was a scam from the beginning. Most of this E tokens turned out scam. But still there is money to be made on this scams and that is what I like in crypto. There is equal opportunity for everybody. You have nothing to lose if you haven't invested only joined airdrop. Especially when you use special airdrop email created only for such an occasion. If not you will be spammed like a hell because to earn money on this airdrops you have to join mostly all of them. There is nothing sure. Good legit airdrops turned out scam and small bad looking ones were very successful, like 150x.

Don't buy such tokens on exchange only try to get for free from airdrop or bounty. After that, I have always waited for the best moment to sell half of my tokens at ATH and try to hold the rest of them for a longer term. Today I know that I should sell all of them at the best price because later I have seen how the price goes to 0 for mostly each of this airdropped tokens and coins.

There are few exceptions like Masternodecoin which will be fully airdropped and already is in 50%. All first masternodes where issued for free to high-rank BTT members and price is amazing stable for such a small project. Even now 3 months long in the bear market, Masternodecoin price is not at the lowest price and holding strong versus Bitcoin.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 08:49:25 PM by emoneyabc »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG