follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin will Not Crash.  (Read 4762 times)

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
Re: Bitcoin will Not Crash.
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2021, 02:58:27 PM »
Even though we don't want to see the market crash, there will always be a correction irrespective of how much of it happens at any particular time. If you have been in the market for some time, it is possible that even all this correction happening, you are still very bullish because you have invested long before now so HODLing could be ok for that investor but at the same time, you could have sold sum and buy back to increase you assets and profits which I believe is better because dealing in crypto is an investment and in investment you want to make profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2021, 02:58:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline pealr12

• Activity: 1027
  • Last Active: December 19, 2023, 02:47:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2021, 08:24:06 PM »
Why will btc crash! I think people just don't know the right word to use when it comes to describing btc price dump,  when you say something will crash means it doesn't have a chance to recover but that's not the case with btc, whenever price goes down it most definitely goes up again so I don't understand why some people keep asking this question when most of them already knows the answer.

Offline CryptoStar19

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: July 28, 2021, 02:27:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2021, 02:21:53 AM »
Why will btc crash! I think people just don't know the right word to use when it comes to describing btc price dump,  when you say something will crash means it doesn't have a chance to recover but that's not the case with btc, whenever price goes down it most definitely goes up again so I don't understand why some people keep asking this question when most of them already knows the answer.

Exactly, a bitcoin crash isn't really a crash because it always recovers ... when it recovers varies, but so far there has not been a crash from which bitcoin hasn't recovered to reach its previous all time highs and then surpass it significantly.

Offline RSRS

• Activity: 955
  • Last Active: January 29, 2022, 03:00:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2021, 10:09:07 AM »
Rumors of cryptocurrency spreading in various media are completely wrong Cryptocurrency will not do anything just because of some media rumors.Bitcoin is a more popular coin.The idea of ​​many is that everything will be exchanged through Bitcoin That time will come soon.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Limabd

• Activity: 144
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:19:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2021, 12:05:42 PM »
Bitcoin is one of the best currencies. That's why bitcoin fluctuations are normal. I don't think there is any need to worry so much about this. I hope the price of bitcoin will be much higher in the near future. However, it is not clear what will happen to the bitcoin and crypto markets this year.

Offline mlawson71

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1866
  • Last Active: May 06, 2022, 05:20:08 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2021, 02:38:25 PM »
What makes it one of the best currencies?

Offline CryptoStar19

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: July 28, 2021, 02:27:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2021, 02:48:43 PM »
What makes it one of the best currencies?

The fact that it is the most established and accepted crypto asset as a store of value.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2021, 02:48:43 PM »

Offline Terrasin

• Activity: 140
  • Last Active: January 26, 2024, 03:07:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2021, 07:51:08 PM »
Bitcoin It's also telling that we have seen an increase in Chinese-linked mining entities selling Bitcoin since this began, almost certainly due to the costs of relocation,” Jason Deane, Bitcoin analyst at Quantum Economics definition Criptocurrency.

Offline Logitech50

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 160
  • Last Active: December 07, 2023, 05:40:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2021, 08:08:46 PM »
Bitcoin’s fixed supply also makes it unsuitable for times of crisis, Varoufakis argued. Pointing to the coronavirus pandemic as an example, Varoufakis explained that governments around the world need the ability to increase the supply of their currencies to tackle emergencies.

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4102
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2021, 05:29:13 AM »

I agree that the word "crash" is not the right description for the usual dumps happening in Bitcoin. By crash, what I can imagine is an airplane that is going down and is already beyond saving or redemption. Bitcoin is fond of many good dumps and pumps, and that is making it one of the most exciting assets ever. Bitcoin has the power of Phoenix - whenever it is considered to be dead...it will be rising again. When people dismissed Bitcoin, there can be a time when it will rise again. In fact, volatility is what Bitcoin is and without it then it can just be an ordinary digital asset.

Offline Dora Walletinvestor

• Activity: 340
  • Last Active: November 29, 2022, 10:52:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2021, 08:53:37 AM »

I agree that the word "crash" is not the right description for the usual dumps happening in Bitcoin. By crash, what I can imagine is an airplane that is going down and is already beyond saving or redemption. Bitcoin is fond of many good dumps and pumps, and that is making it one of the most exciting assets ever. Bitcoin has the power of Phoenix - whenever it is considered to be dead...it will be rising again. When people dismissed Bitcoin, there can be a time when it will rise again. In fact, volatility is what Bitcoin is and without it then it can just be an ordinary digital asset.

I agree that this is just a price dump. It is a completely normal occurrence on the market, not every downtrend is the end of an asset's career. Though these recent falls have the potential to evolve into a full-blown bear market, it won't stay down forever, I also believe Bitcoin will rise again.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Offline KaliLinux

• Activity: 919
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: December 19, 2023, 09:49:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2021, 03:57:41 PM »

I agree that this is just a price dump. It is a completely normal occurrence on the market, not every downtrend is the end of an asset's career. Though these recent falls have the potential to evolve into a full-blown bear market, it won't stay down forever, I also believe Bitcoin will rise again.

Crash, Dump, Dip, Well people will continue to use the word that comes to them first without the true relation of it but we understand that some are not the case like the CRASH here. Bitcoin is not crashing anywhere and has always proven to recover from dips/corrections in the past and even on this last occasion down from $29k+ and will rally back up again after this correction.

Offline mlawson71

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1866
  • Last Active: May 06, 2022, 05:20:08 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2021, 04:02:53 PM »
I think we will certainly see moves down, but if we see an actual crash that will be a big problem for the whole industry.

Offline tervel

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Last Active: October 28, 2021, 02:57:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2021, 04:11:44 PM »
 After several major cryptocurrencies reached record highs over the last few months, many of them are now seeing their prices plummet, but this is a crypto market with ups and downs, but not a complete crash.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG