follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The quality in this forum will increase.  (Read 7033 times)

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:59:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
Re: The quality in this forum will increase.
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2024, 12:07:01 AM »
-snip-
We all know that the campaigns here are actually encouraging alot of users here. But still the for the forum to undergo more development depends on we users. And I know as time goes home this forum will sure boom!! And gradually am already seeing great changes and it's epic.  ;D
Yes, the Mixer campaign encourages this forum to remain active and grow quite rapidly.
But what is more expected is not only mixer campaigns that come, but other types of campaigns such as gambling projects or other projects so that more campaign choices and of course the forum will be more crowded.

Currently, not all the best members of Bitcointalk forum move to this forum due to minimal payment reasons and maybe some of them also do not want to enter or other reasons.

But now we usually see how this forum traffic, compared to before the Mixer campaign came, certainly has a fairly rapid increase.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2024, 12:07:01 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 471
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 03:39:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2024, 12:54:36 AM »
-snip-
We all know that the campaigns here are actually encouraging alot of users here. But still the for the forum to undergo more development depends on we users. And I know as time goes home this forum will sure boom!! And gradually am already seeing great changes and it's epic.  ;D
Yes, the Mixer campaign encourages this forum to remain active and grow quite rapidly.
But what is more expected is not only mixer campaigns that come, but other types of campaigns such as gambling projects or other projects so that more campaign choices and of course the forum will be more crowded.

Currently, not all the best members of Bitcointalk forum move to this forum due to minimal payment reasons and maybe some of them also do not want to enter or other reasons.

But now we usually see how this forum traffic, compared to before the Mixer campaign came, certainly has a fairly rapid increase.
yeah you right. Having gambling and other campaigns would nice too, that would make the gambling board more active. Because they would require to post some post on gambling while doing their campaigns. But well let's look how things play out may as time goes on and the forum continue to grow rapidly maybe other campaigns would now decide to run some of theirs here

Currently, not all the best members of Bitcointalk forum move to this forum due to minimal  payment
guessed the payment is like that because they are still new here. With time may be the payment might also get better. And you know that is kind of ads and they are trying to keep up With budget. Like btt is one of the populated forum so alot of people are visiting. A time would still come when alot of people would also be visiting this forum. But am not certain it would be like that of btt. We just hope for the best.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 01:04:29 AM by Thyplaymaker »

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1644
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:28 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2024, 09:47:59 AM »
I also applied for moderation of my local forum, a hassle but since it's missing I decided to lend a hand
That's great because I'm sure you can handle those local subforums. And so that the quality of posts in your local area is of higher quality, varied and interesting to continue discussing.
Maybe other members also usually register to become local Modz and later their choices can be seen from the Admin policy.
But if no one else is registering in your local subforum, it's possible that you must be a Modz because you are the only registrant and have intelligence above the average of the other members. :)

Well, do you know which topic to register as a Modz?
If you don't know yet, please check here > Applying to be Moderator

BTW, in which country subforum did you register with the local Modz?

thanks I don't think I'll do anything special other than help out
I always say that each of us can do something in our own small way and if I don't make myself available I would be an inconsistent hypocrite
instead I really believe in the community, I come from the open source world and I know very well that if we combine our talents and our skills we can do a lot and wonderful things

i register of course in Italy :) and from today i am a moderator
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2024, 11:38:01 PM »
-snip-
guessed the payment is like that because they are still new here. With time may be the payment might also get better. And you know that is kind of ads and they are trying to keep up With budget. Like btt is one of the populated forum so alot of people are visiting. A time would still come when alot of people would also be visiting this forum. But am not certain it would be like that of btt. We just hope for the best.
Yes, we are still starting and still building a forum that was originally quiet to be quite crowded.
It will grow over time so the payout will also go up.

But it also depends on what the developer's policy is, if they don't want to increase payments and the limit is just like the current payment,
of course, there will be no increase We all do hope for the best and the positive thing is that now the forum is quite crowded and very active.

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 471
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 03:39:23 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2024, 07:04:52 PM »
-snip-
Yes, we are still starting and still building a forum that was originally quiet to be quite crowded.
It will grow over time so the payout will also go up.

But it also depends on what the developer's policy is, if they don't want to increase payments and the limit is just like the current payment,
of course, there will be no increase We all do hope for the best and the positive thing is that now the forum is quite crowded and very active.
staying positively would attract positivity, the forum being active and all that due to the members that migrated to the forum and those native members who are always active.
Due that the forum is now more fun and impacting because now there's alot of users one can learn from ;D and you can see that the campaigns have increased that means the forum users actually trying and believe more campaigns are yet to come

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16028
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:50:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2024, 08:23:54 PM »

I believe that competition creates development!

The rewards from Mixer campaigns are really attractive, especially when we are preparing to enter a new crypto cycle. Many members of the forum are more active, contributing more to be selected by Bounty managers, which makes the forum more vibrant and valuable.

However, I think this is just the beginning. Bullrun will create many new projects and bounty campaigns, signature campaigns with an unlimited number of participants will continue to make the forum more exciting, similar to what happened in 2021.

P/s: This is just a personal opinion: I support mixers, but I do not support gambling projects. Unless they organize extremely valuable bounty campaigns on AltcoinsTalks 🤣🤣🤣
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Lida93

• Activity: 329
  • Last Active: March 15, 2024, 10:57:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Good Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2024, 10:23:59 PM »
I know that there were already already high quality posters and knowledgeable  altcoinstalks users before in this forum, But with more users from Bitcointalk teleporting here, some making here their new home, I believe that there will be a surge in the quality of discussions that will be ongoing and raised in this forum.
Two good heads they say are better than one, and so it's an opportunity for we all to learn from each other with those of the BTT bringing a plethora of their knowledge and with those of the native of altcointalk before the arrival of some of us, it's going to be a shared knowledge which we all going to learn symbiotically from both ends. And am sure some of us that have just arrived here would have learnt a few new things they never came across in BTT, so that's the beauty of shared knowledge as it promotes quality among the people.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2024, 10:23:59 PM »

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2024, 10:31:17 PM »
staying positively would attract positivity, the forum being active and all that due to the members that migrated to the forum and those native members who are always active.
Due that the forum is now more fun and impacting because now there's alot of users one can learn from ;D and you can see that the campaigns have increased that means the forum users actually trying and believe more campaigns are yet to come
It is expected that as such, the more it grows and more and more campaigns come, not just mixer campaigns but all campaigns that will provide good payouts for forum members.

-snip-
P/s: This is just a personal opinion: I support mixers, but I do not support gambling projects. Unless they organize extremely valuable bounty campaigns on AltcoinsTalks 🤣🤣🤣
Why with gambling, as long as it is not illegal and you are also not forced to enter gambling?
Just put the signature code and comment that's it.

Offline Promocodeudo

• Activity: 156
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 01:25:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2024, 10:49:09 PM »
There are definitely  qualify posters who were native member on this forum. I have come across the post most of them make and it is of good quality but there's a saying that one tree can not make a forest. There are also so many quality poster that have teleported to this forum and it going to be nice if we all cooperate and make make quality post here too. 

As many as we are here, that's how we have different knowledge, ideas and opinion which could help others, including visitors that visit the forum through search engine.

I still believe that as the forum continue to excel it will in due time attract more quality poster, as you said, I believe different individuals have what the can offer in this forum, this forum will get to know more it's users soon, but the major thing, as many of us are here we should make show that our stay here will be remarkable in terms the growth and continues existence of this community, let's keep building up positive mindset because it will be our motivation to give out our best in this forum.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2024, 11:37:53 AM »
There are definitely  qualify posters who were native member on this forum. I have come across the post most of them make and it is of good quality but there's a saying that one tree can not make a forest. There are also so many quality poster that have teleported to this forum and it going to be nice if we all cooperate and make make quality post here too. 

As many as we are here, that's how we have different knowledge, ideas and opinion which could help others, including visitors that visit the forum through search engine.

I still believe that as the forum continue to excel it will in due time attract more quality poster, as you said, I believe different individuals have what the can offer in this forum, this forum will get to know more it's users soon, but the major thing, as many of us are here we should make show that our stay here will be remarkable in terms the growth and continues existence of this community, let's keep building up positive mindset because it will be our motivation to give out our best in this forum.

I think your way of approaching is very positive, this is what we need
a positive way, cooperate, make the forum lively and better
also give help with our skills and abilities
every single help, no matter how small, is useful to everyone in the entire community
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 894
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 04:44:07 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2024, 06:22:19 PM »
I know that there were already already high quality posters and knowledgeable  altcoinstalks users before in this forum, But with more users from Bitcointalk teleporting here, some making here their new home, I believe that there will be a surge in the quality of discussions that will be ongoing and raised in this forum.

Altcoinstalks is shifting to the next level. and I am happy to be a part of that.
You are right, there is a significant increase in the number of topics and posts that are made in Januar only you should check the stats post shared by MrSpasybo You can see the total number of visitors and how much topics were made along with posts. The numbers are just insane and they are the proofs that this forum is growing a lot.

And I can say for sure that till the end of 2024, this forum will become a good place for many crypto projects where they want to be promoted. The quality and the laws of this forum are being improved with time to stop scam and this is a good factors that shows the optimism of admins and mods toways the prosperity of this forum. Because forum will go no where until they wish not to.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2024, 08:22:55 PM »

You are right, there is a significant increase in the number of topics and posts that are made in Januar only you should check the stats post shared by MrSpasybo You can see the total number of visitors and how much topics were made along with posts. The numbers are just insane and they are the proofs that this forum is growing a lot.

And I can say for sure that till the end of 2024, this forum will become a good place for many crypto projects where they want to be promoted. The quality and the laws of this forum are being improved with time to stop scam and this is a good factors that shows the optimism of admins and mods toways the prosperity of this forum. Because forum will go no where until they wish not to.

This is obviously really fantastic news
It means many things:
1) the direction taken by the forum and the staff is right
2) we are still at the beginning, January growth was strong, it will be strong for a long time
3) many users, they attract other users
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1050
  • [center]FOFF[/center]
  • Last Active: Today at 04:22:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2024, 11:09:30 PM »

The rewards from Mixer campaigns are really attractive, especially when we are preparing to enter a new crypto cycle. Many members of the forum are more active, contributing more to be selected by Bounty managers, which makes the forum more vibrant and valuable.

Compared to what some users received in bttk this is just little - I remember back then in Bitcointalk when mixers were still allowed to be advertised most reputable users were being paid up to $250 weekly.

With time the pay will increase with more traffic, discussion and more mixers wanting to promote their services here, we should get an update very soon if the promotion gets them what they want. But I’m quite satisfied with what I’m receiving though :)
FOFF

IyemRoker

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2024, 06:51:17 AM »
Compared to what some users received in bttk this is just little - I remember back then in Bitcointalk when mixers were still allowed to be advertised most reputable users were being paid up to $250 weekly.
Oh, really?
Very big value every week, Oh My God!
What is a mixer campaign? Can you give me a clue as to what the mixer project is?

In my real job, the value of 250 USD in 1 week is far from my salary in one month in a real job.
Maybe even in one month of work I never reached the figure of 250 USD, including intensive care, meal allowance, attendance allowance, overtime work, etc.
That's why I do my best to go online on the altcoinstalks forum to look for additional funds to support my child like as bought diapers and milk.
Unconsciously, I immediately increased the quality of my posts in discussions on the altcoinstalks forum, providing attractive information and various additional features on the forum. I always use it to make it easier for other members to understand.

Offline pxzbot

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Pxzone.online
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 01:57:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Signature Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2024, 09:44:22 AM »
Very big value every week, Oh My God!
What is a mixer campaign? Can you give me a clue as to what the mixer project is?
I guess you will need an explanation to your manager coz you are already wearing one.  ;)
Neo Pacifista

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG