follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will Ethereum hit $5000 this year?  (Read 2448 times)

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1998
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Will Ethereum hit $5000 this year?
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2024, 10:24:40 PM »
ETH $5K
I believe Ethereum will surpass this price $5k --$10k 2025, because of it mass adoption and high demand.
It just gas fee that we need it to reduce.
ETH can pass $4k now, I don't know if it can be $10k in 2025. Do you think the altcoins season will be in 2025?
Even we have an altcoins season in 2025, I'm not sure if Ethereum can be $10k. I think it can reach $8k, it is a small chance to reach $10k. However, it is my own prediction, reaching $10k isn't totally impossible. Moreover if ETH can be in ETF market very soon.
Of all the altcoins, I believe that ETH is the second most valuable currency in the crypto world, it has always been there, 'it may be that if it reaches $10k because when ETH looks at the chart we realize that it is very easy for it to follow the Bitcoi movement, because ETH depends on BTC, and that applies to all altcines and tokens, this is something that will always be like this, that is why it is said that the King currency is bitcoin, but in reality it is a very good option now to buy ETH, because bitcoin has not had a considerable ATH, for this reason, if bitcoin can reach $200k, which is very possible, we could talk about ETH rising like crazy, perhaps it could surpass those $10k.

I will always say that ETH is the second most important currency after bitcoin, therefore it is a great investment option, and this has to be taken advantage of at this time when it is still purchasable.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2024, 10:24:40 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2024, 11:35:46 PM »
ETH can pass $4k now, I don't know if it can be $10k in 2025. Do you think the altcoins season will be in 2025?
Even we have an altcoins season in 2025, I'm not sure if Ethereum can be $10k. I think it can reach $8k, it is a small chance to reach $10k. However, it is my own prediction, reaching $10k isn't totally impossible. Moreover if ETH can be in ETF market very soon.
As happened five years ago after the halving, usually cryptocurrency prices on exchanges will experience a price correction first and after that the altcoin season will return to its bull run. Meanwhile for Ethereum it will be even better when the ETF accepts Ethereum to enter its trading list .

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1063
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2024, 09:16:27 PM »
As happened five years ago after the halving, usually cryptocurrency prices on exchanges will experience a price correction first and after that the altcoin season will return to its bull run. Meanwhile for Ethereum it will be even better when the ETF accepts Ethereum to enter its trading list .
Today drastically correction with ethereum coins from the higher price above $4,000 suddenly drop until $3600 without few hours only, but I believe with ethereum have faster recovery if bitcoin stable and back to the higher price again.
I am waiting with rumor about ETF Ethereum approval after this rumor have been share more than last several week, I believe with Ethereum get approval easily to break higher price and target over $5k its not really difficult after SEC approval with ethereum coins.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2024, 10:17:34 PM »
Unfortunately a few hours ago the price of many cryptocurrencies collapsed at the beginning with the collapse of the price of Bitcoin and then the price of Ethereum which had an impact on many other altcoins, strangely the Bitcoin halving is only 34 days away but miners seem to have started withdrawing profits by selling some of their assets. they had gotten it from mining several years ago.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2024, 11:53:36 PM »
Unfortunately a few hours ago the price of many cryptocurrencies collapsed at the beginning with the collapse of the price of Bitcoin and then the price of Ethereum which had an impact on many other altcoins, strangely the Bitcoin halving is only 34 days away but miners seem to have started withdrawing profits by selling some of their assets. they had gotten it from mining several years ago.
I have thought that the pressure halving correction is what is happening but on the other hand, I have the feelings that many things will change this time around. Those big dump might not actually happen since a given template has been defeated. It is always bull run before a new ATM, but this time around, the halving haven't even commenced and a new ATH was seen. This shows that many things will actually take unawares. Secondly, miners taking profits seem real because it was what happened when ETF was approved, many people withdrew which caused the big price set back before it spiked again.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2024, 09:55:32 PM »
Bitcoin's influence is felt on all altcoins, including ethereum. When bitcoin goes down, then ethereum also follows. It reached $4K to get close to its ATH but fell, even though today it moved up. Overall during this week, there was a decline of 13.7% and this, is still quite tall. With the movement of bitcoin it is hoped that ethereum will also follow and hopefully this goes well.

Indeed, what you say is true, that after the halving period, a correction will initially occur, but now it has not yet entered the halving period.
I think, the same as Bitcoin, ETFs will also be affected and, hopefully, the launch in May will not be delayed, so that it coincides with the halving.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2024, 10:12:46 PM »
But this is not optimal, there will still be profit-taking when BItcoin reaches ATH again, maybe around the price of $100k and above.
It's still too early to really get out, whales and miners know what they have to do now.

The price has started to rise again and if Bitcoin this time sideway this will be an opportunity for altcoins to catch up and leave Bitcoin.

ATH before the halving became a new trend that had never happened before, because the halving happened first then ATH.
Right now Bitcoin is on a different path and waiting after the halving happens and this will be a surprise.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2024, 10:12:46 PM »

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1013
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:19:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2024, 06:09:13 PM »
There are never any impossible thing in cryptocurrency, but too expected with Ethereum hit $5000 this year regarding current price of ethereum around $2664. Actually ETH is most consistent and promising altcoin since bitcoin raise up few percent ETH get potential up more drastically than other altcoin. I think not close for Ethereum will raise higher price but my prediction with highest price for eth in this year around $3700.
If there is a reliable coin after Bitcoin it is Ethereum. During the last bull run Ethereum's ATH was around $5000. As such this year we will definitely see the price of Ether more than 5000 thousand. Because Bitcoin halving and ETF market impact will have a big impact on Ether price. Moreover, if Ether ETF comes to the ETF market, its price can surely go up to $25k or more. But if there is a correction in the market, it is a different matter. You can also take a train to the market at any time. It is a type of market. Those who are keen to invest must invest for the long term.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2024, 11:19:43 PM »
If there is a reliable coin after Bitcoin it is Ethereum. During the last bull run Ethereum's ATH was around $5000. As such this year we will definitely see the price of Ether more than 5000 thousand. Because Bitcoin halving and ETF market impact will have a big impact on Ether price. Moreover, if Ether ETF comes to the ETF market, its price can surely go up to $25k or more. But if there is a correction in the market, it is a different matter. You can also take a train to the market at any time. It is a type of market. Those who are keen to invest must invest for the long term.
ETH is the queen of crypto coins, Bitcoin is the king. Sure, after Bitcoin, there is Ethereum which can be a trusted coin. Since Bitcoin already hits its ATH, I no doubt ETH will also follow it. It won't be so difficult for ETH to cross $5,000 as long as the market trend looks good. Moreover if ETH can be in ETF market, it won't only cross $5,000 but it may cross $8,000. But it won't be around $25k, it is impossible in my opinion.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1063
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:11 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2024, 05:55:59 PM »
ETH is the queen of crypto coins, Bitcoin is the king. Sure, after Bitcoin, there is Ethereum which can be a trusted coin. Since Bitcoin already hits its ATH, I no doubt ETH will also follow it. It won't be so difficult for ETH to cross $5,000 as long as the market trend looks good. Moreover if ETH can be in ETF market, it won't only cross $5,000 but it may cross $8,000. But it won't be around $25k, it is impossible in my opinion.
Trues, Ethereuem is the king of altcoin and potential break the new higher price every moment bitcoin raising up, I don't think problem if bitcoin break out again and Ethereum will up above $4k after dropping last several days behind the bitcoin crashing impact. No doubt with Ethereum for raising and hit to higher price until $5k exactly good rumor ETF Ethereum approval.
Just spend few percent of my money last three days ago when Ethereum dropping to lower price, I will hold it until get back to higher price and sell above $5k.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2024, 10:22:51 PM »
Ethereum happens to be a coin with a large market cap after Bitcoin, and it easily gets influenced by the price movement of Bitcoin. Just as Bitcoin price surged to $70k, Ethereum price got to $4k+, and from the look of things, if Bitcoin gets to $80k-$90k before the end of this year, Ethereum will definitely surpass $5000. If there is no further upward movement in the price of Bitcoin before the end of this year, we probably will not also see ETH at your speculated price. 

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2024, 11:59:23 PM »
A popular altcoin platform, so it hasn't seen much price increase at present. You will notice that the price of Bitcoin has returned to the same price as in the past days. Those who invested above 4 thousand in 2021 are basically yet to recover. But Bitcoin has seen the highest rise but Ethereum coin price has not seen the highest rise. The price of Ethereum coin would be best if it touched between five thousand and six thousand dollars at present, which is the highest record in the life of Ethereum coin.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2024, 08:32:34 AM »
A popular altcoin platform, so it hasn't seen much price increase at present. You will notice that the price of Bitcoin has returned to the same price as in the past days. Those who invested above 4 thousand in 2021 are basically yet to recover. But Bitcoin has seen the highest rise but Ethereum coin price has not seen the highest rise. The price of Ethereum coin would be best if it touched between five thousand and six thousand dollars at present, which is the highest record in the life of Ethereum coin.
It is true that with such a large supply of Ethereum there will be a lot of consideration for increasing the price of Ethereum to more than $4k, but I am sure that Ethereum will one day become expensive depending on the developments made by Vitalik Buterin.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2024, 12:28:25 AM »
It is true that with such a large supply of Ethereum there will be a lot of consideration for increasing the price of Ethereum to more than $4k, but I am sure that Ethereum will one day become expensive depending on the developments made by Vitalik Buterin.
When bitcoin can pass its ATH, all potential altcoins also appear to increase, but they cannot also create their ATH. Ethereum is no exception. On the contrary, all meme coins are increasing sharply, and many people are making money from these meme coins.
Ethereum to be able to pass $4K alone cannot be done no matter how they want to pass their last ATH, but the reason for the large market is not the one that makes ethereum unable to do it, because all potential altcoins are the same, because bitcoin is indeed benefiting from etf and hopefully ethereum's etf can This will also be implemented this May, so that it can create a renewable ATH.

Online Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:40:25 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Poll Voter 100 Posts
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2024, 01:27:44 AM »
Well we are know that during the bull run if bitcoin experience a great surge, other potential coin (like ETH)  would surge in price along with bitcoin. Like days back ETH touch the price range of $4k, same time bitcoin hit $73k then market experience a dip .I think I ETH have the chances of hitting $5k even more than during the bull run after the upcoming halving, base on research I did back then.  The bull run may start this year but the main may be 2025 because most time after every halving that has occurs a year later before the main bull run so during that bull run ETH going to surge to $5k , even more depending on how things goes. ETH is also a coin that suit long-term holding too because of its potential.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄