follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Eth hold or Trade?  (Read 73290 times)

Offline boyd56

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 10, 2023, 02:16:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post
Re: Eth hold or Trade?
« Reply #225 on: March 09, 2023, 10:20:27 AM »
It's better to trade now

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: March 09, 2023, 10:20:27 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Online Doovla

• Activity: 364
  • Last Active: Today at 12:14:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad
« Reply #226 on: August 19, 2023, 12:21:57 AM »
Just to go easy with Ethereum , by that mean you should grab in your wallet as much as you wish and hold.

Offline cryptoworld1

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 248
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 06:48:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Search Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #227 on: September 01, 2023, 06:22:42 PM »
We think ethereum is a good long-term investment for the next one to three years and are bullish overall. That means we expect prices to rise in the long term.

Online Doovla

• Activity: 364
  • Last Active: Today at 12:14:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad
« Reply #228 on: September 01, 2023, 07:51:50 PM »
Ether is keeper for sure. Fill your bags with coin like that. Bullish market and market dominance is by Ether side in start of next year 2024.Read so many experience by people who was in some kind of hurry and now when they see how many coin they sell that time ago it was like 1000 Ethereum which now is not small profit for good. I suggest Binance exchange from where you buy and hold for let say minimum half year.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 328
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 02:50:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Search Third year Anniversary
« Reply #229 on: February 01, 2024, 01:53:48 PM »
Ethereum is one of the best coins in cryptocurrency. If you want to invest now and in the future, my advice would be if you invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin, you must hold onto it. For a long time if possible. These coins can earn a good amount of profit both now and in the future. The popularity of Ethereum is currently very high. Also its price is going to increase day by day. Ethereum is a coin that has multiple blockchains. In my opinion, if you buy Ethylium, hold it for a long time and profit by selling it in the future.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #230 on: February 01, 2024, 09:25:19 PM »
Ethereum is one of the best coins in cryptocurrency. If you want to invest now and in the future, my advice would be if you invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin, you must hold onto it. For a long time if possible. These coins can earn a good amount of profit both now and in the future. The popularity of Ethereum is currently very high. Also its price is going to increase day by day. Ethereum is a coin that has multiple blockchains. In my opinion, if you buy Ethylium, hold it for a long time and profit by selling it in the future.

Hold Ethereum is good, but if you have knowledge to do trading, I think trade in Ethereum is better. For now before bitcoin halving I see the price is still low, buy more and hold Ethereum is good way to do. Because I see the market movements doesn't high, maybe I will choose hold. But after halving I will try to trade again.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1027
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 09:46:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts
« Reply #231 on: February 09, 2024, 11:59:59 PM »
It's better to trade now
How to trade better where people plan to hold long term. Those who are expert in trading may get success in trading but for those who are not expert in trading and newbies trading will never be suitable for them it is always better to hold. I think Ethereum is still undervalued according to the Bitcoin market. So it is better to buy and hold Ethereum right now because buying and holding Ethereum now will give you the most success during the bull season in the market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #231 on: February 09, 2024, 11:59:59 PM »

Online EthereumDev_

• Activity: 857
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 11:15:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #232 on: February 10, 2024, 09:22:16 AM »
It's better to trade now
How to trade better where people plan to hold long term. Those who are expert in trading may get success in trading but for those who are not expert in trading and newbies trading will never be suitable for them it is always better to hold. I think Ethereum is still undervalued according to the Bitcoin market. So it is better to buy and hold Ethereum right now because buying and holding Ethereum now will give you the most success during the bull season in the market.
Trading using long-term holding methods is very good, and you will definitely get profits, but you have to know that not all coins have the advantage of being held long-term. If you say Bitcoin and Ethereum, then these two coins are very suitable for long-term investment.

Offline JISAN

• Activity: 1132
  • Local Mods
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 10:49:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #233 on: February 10, 2024, 11:39:11 AM »
I have no idia.Who is best trading or Hold.
ETH is also a potential coin like bitcoin and it has high possibility to reach $5k with bitcoin ATH. i see and sold ETH for $100 something each ETH in 2018 but now price is almost $2500. I regret these things now. These things are really amazing. No one can tell the future of crypto but it can be assumed that the future is very bright.  ETH is the top 2nd cryptocurrency after Bitcoin so it can be held like Bitcoin. I will not tell you that holding ETH will make you profit for sure because crypto is very risky so you have to start holding it. so make your own decision then it will give you extra confidence

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 833
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 12:33:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes 500 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #234 on: February 10, 2024, 11:45:39 AM »
It's better to trade now
if you know what you are doing then indeed that better to trade but try to listen first and understand market because Altcoin like Ethereum is the perfect currency to keep hold like what we are doing in Bitcoin.
remember that this is the biggest potential altcoin that exist so how could you manage to miss the chance of earning when you are keeping this inside your pocket than selling and buying.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4169
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 07:23:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #235 on: February 12, 2024, 10:26:04 AM »
What is better to trade or hold, this question mostly reveals another question, there are mainly 2 types of people who trade, the first is those who have no money and they try to make money with the help of leverage and the second is those who do it professionally, but if you have a lot of money there is no point in trading, you either delegate money to professional traders or just hold assets until they rise in price.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 875
  • Last Active: March 26, 2024, 08:42:02 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #236 on: February 12, 2024, 03:19:04 PM »
I am sure that the ethereum ETF will be adopted by the summer, which means you need to keep about 40 percent of ethereum in your portfolio (I do this, and many of my friends do). And a good solution would be to stake it on a trust account at 3.7 percent per annum. This is a safe way to slightly increase your share of Ethereum in your wallet until the summer, when its price may grow very much.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1279
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 03:01:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #237 on: February 12, 2024, 03:35:05 PM »
I am sure that the ethereum ETF will be adopted by the summer, which means you need to keep about 40 percent of ethereum in your portfolio (I do this, and many of my friends do). And a good solution would be to stake it on a trust account at 3.7 percent per annum. This is a safe way to slightly increase your share of Ethereum in your wallet until the summer, when its price may grow very much.

Do you think the SEC will actually approve the ETH ETF without first defining exactly what ETH is?
with the BTC ETFs I was more confident that they would approve it, but with ETH I still have my doubts

With 40% ETH in your portfolio, what is the percentage of BTC in your portfolio, for example?
40% in ETH is a good percentage for those who rely heavily on ETH  8)

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 875
  • Last Active: March 26, 2024, 08:42:02 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #238 on: February 12, 2024, 03:50:46 PM »

Do you think the SEC will actually approve the ETH ETF without first defining exactly what ETH is?
with the BTC ETFs I was more confident that they would approve it, but with ETH I still have my doubts

With 40% ETH in your portfolio, what is the percentage of BTC in your portfolio, for example?
40% in ETH is a good percentage for those who rely heavily on ETH  8)

I think they will approve, because the most difficult thing is always to get something approved for the first time. Do you agree? And since we have a successful experience of approving Bitcoin ETFs, Ethereum will definitely be approved.

After all, funds are interested in commissions, and Ethereum ETF is an additional choice for their users.

I have 40 percent Bitcoin, 40 Ethereum and 20 tokens of various types.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline YoshiGang777

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: February 16, 2024, 05:43:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #239 on: February 13, 2024, 08:28:59 AM »