follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Eth hold or Trade?  (Read 76785 times)

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:08:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
Re: Eth hold or Trade?
« Reply #240 on: February 13, 2024, 01:33:03 PM »
Strong hold to 4k hehe

Whatever you say bro, only up to 4k so far. It is necessary for the price to rise at least to 3k. But there may be a reverse scenario. But even if all the coins fall in price very much, then we have stablecoins, thanks to which we will buy cheap coins, which will therefore increase in price. You don't forget to keep stablecoins, do you?
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #240 on: February 13, 2024, 01:33:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #241 on: February 14, 2024, 07:41:52 AM »
Whatever you say bro, only up to 4k so far. It is necessary for the price to rise at least to 3k. But there may be a reverse scenario. But even if all the coins fall in price very much, then we have stablecoins, thanks to which we will buy cheap coins, which will therefore increase in price. You don't forget to keep stablecoins, do you?
Ethereum price movements are likely to follow the flow of the graph created on Bitcoin, and like Ethereum, it will be difficult to reach such an expensive price because the whales also consider too much supply, making it difficult for the price to rise. The rise and fall of cryptocurrency prices is difficult to predict. What is clear is that you have to remain alert because trading in cryptocurrency can happen.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #242 on: February 14, 2024, 01:03:27 PM »
I think they will approve, because the most difficult thing is always to get something approved for the first time. Do you agree? And since we have a successful experience of approving Bitcoin ETFs, Ethereum will definitely be approved.

After all, funds are interested in commissions, and Ethereum ETF is an additional choice for their users.

I have 40 percent Bitcoin, 40 Ethereum and 20 tokens of various types.

Yes, after the first ETF they approved of BTC, it's certainly easier for the rest to come, but my doubt still remains, let's see how the SEC will conduct
I'm sure it'll be the same as with BTC, which they pospone a lot hehe

The interesting thing about ETH today is that A LOT of ETH is now in stake, with the protocols they've launched, there are a lot of coins in stake and restake, this helps a lot in stabilizing the price and consequently has room to go up a lot

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:08:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2024, 02:44:46 PM »
I think they will approve, because the most difficult thing is always to get something approved for the first time. Do you agree? And since we have a successful experience of approving Bitcoin ETFs, Ethereum will definitely be approved.

After all, funds are interested in commissions, and Ethereum ETF is an additional choice for their users.

I have 40 percent Bitcoin, 40 Ethereum and 20 tokens of various types.

Yes, after the first ETF they approved of BTC, it's certainly easier for the rest to come, but my doubt still remains, let's see how the SEC will conduct

The interesting thing about ETH today is that A LOT of ETH is now in stake, with the protocols they've launched, there are a lot of coins in stake and restake, this helps a lot in stabilizing the price and consequently has room to go up a lot

Right. Ethereum is also still used in many, many projects, the tokens of which are growing well in the cryptocurrency market. This means that the price of Ethereum must rise. And as a fact: we see Ethereum already at 2,700 - reasonable investors buy it and are in no hurry to sell it, for the reasons that we discussed above. It's nice to see that we understand the situation that has developed now.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #244 on: February 14, 2024, 03:21:27 PM »
Ethereum is a coin that an investor can invest with confidence and a trader can trade with confidence. Both trading and investing are profitable if done correctly. If a user feels that he can monitor the market sufficiently and has a good enough understanding of the market's candles, then that user can trade Ethereum. Or if an investor feels that it is easier for him to hold and does not have so much time to monitor the market, then it may be a good decision for him to invest and hold. First of all I said that Ethereum is perfect for investing and trading so it totally depends on the person who is training or investing. If the person is good at trading and investing, this coin will give him a substantial amount of profit.

Online Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #245 on: February 14, 2024, 03:53:47 PM »
I have no idia.Who is best trading or Hold.
Seeing that the market is busy, we should just trade the coins we have, but if the market is quiet, it's better to just hold on. 
Ethereum is a crypto coin that has good potential, so we don't need to be confused about how we can take advantage of this.

Offline YoshiGang777

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: February 16, 2024, 05:43:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #246 on: February 15, 2024, 04:28:17 AM »
Hold till new ATH

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #246 on: February 15, 2024, 04:28:17 AM »

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #247 on: February 15, 2024, 01:26:59 PM »
I have no idia.Who is best trading or Hold.
Seeing that the market is busy, we should just trade the coins we have, but if the market is quiet, it's better to just hold on. 
Ethereum is a crypto coin that has good potential, so we don't need to be confused about how we can take advantage of this.

trade or hold depends on your skills.  If you have good knowledge and skills in trading you can do trading.  But if you don't have much time, and are not a professional trader, you should become a holder, by buying top coins and hold them.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #248 on: February 15, 2024, 03:05:54 PM »

Ethereum is a coin that an investor can invest with confidence and a trader can trade with confidence. Both trading and investing are profitable if done correctly.
~

Yeah , it depends on your confidence, if you have knowledge, experience and skill in trading. You can use ethereum for your trading. But I just used it in weekend when I have free time.
I always hold ethereum beside bitcoin in my wallet. But for small amount I save both in exchange wallet.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #249 on: February 16, 2024, 03:02:16 AM »
A class of Ethereum coins that are in great demand by all investors and traders, I only have my own assumption that Ethereum is enough to just HodL because we can see the value of Ethereum continuing to rise.
Even if I trade daily or long term, the effect will probably be draining on my heart and mind because every day I have to look at the market and this is what makes me weak, especially as I have a lot of college work to do lately.

My expertise is probably with HodL from Ethereum coins because if I need funds and withdraw to a Mastercard card it is also a small amount, for example 0.05 Ethereum.
For example, I have 5 Ethereum and by withdrawing 0.05 Ethereum to my Mastercard card, it means I still have 4.95 Ethereum left, just keep going like that until I have a little Ethereum but the USD value goes up because the price of Ethereum also goes up.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2024, 09:49:37 AM »

Ethereum is enough to just HodL because we can see the value of Ethereum continuing to rise.
Even if I trade daily or long term, the effect will probably be draining on my heart and mind because every day I have to look at the market and this is what makes me weak, especially as I have a lot of college work to do lately.

If you have free time , I think you can do daily trading mate. I'm really busy in my live, because my real job. So, I just hold for long term. But when I have free time, I do daily trading. But sometimes I prefer used bitcoin for trading , than Ethereum.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #251 on: February 18, 2024, 08:54:57 AM »
If you have free time , I think you can do daily trading mate. I'm really busy in my live, because my real job. So, I just hold for long term. But when I have free time, I do daily trading. But sometimes I prefer used bitcoin for trading , than Ethereum.
Even though you have a lot of time to do daily trading and can see the conditions of the exchange every day, it will all be useless when market conditions are not busy, so it is difficult to make a profit. At least if you want to do daily trading, you have to look at the conditions of the exchange. At least the conditions of the exchange are very good. busy, so the price movements are very fast and can be used well to make a profit.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #252 on: February 18, 2024, 11:25:46 AM »
Even though you have a lot of time to do daily trading and can see the conditions of the exchange every day, it will all be useless when market conditions are not busy, so it is difficult to make a profit. At least if you want to do daily trading, you have to look at the conditions of the exchange. At least the conditions of the exchange are very good. busy, so the price movements are very fast and can be used well to make a profit.

You're right ,If the market is not busy it will useless, we can't gain profit. Because the market seems stable maybe will go down and we will trapped in high price. Become a professional trader is not easy, we should have experience as good analysis to see the market

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #253 on: February 19, 2024, 03:13:17 AM »

Ethereum is enough to just HodL because we can see the value of Ethereum continuing to rise.

Everyone works and everyone's time is valuable, trading is an important job like any other job and you consider other jobs as important if you consider trading so important then surely you will find enough time for trading in a day. It's not always true that we don't have time or we don't get time because if we want to, we can certainly find time even in between work. But we don't work 24 hours a day but we have to sleep some time to rest and some time to spend for entertainment. You concentrate on working hours but you set aside some free time for trading, you will find that you sleep an hour less then you have enough time for trading. If you want to trade then of course you can trade in Ethereum.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1193
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 09:43:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #254 on: February 19, 2024, 09:33:00 AM »

Classic, as always there will be cheating both ways. Considering how the SEC loves to manipulate + deceive the people. It will be 100% fun and entertaining to watch. If they do accept - I would personally refrain from opening trades. In general, the hodl strategy is and will always be more profitable. Who thinks otherwise, then your time in the market means a short time.

P.S. Just do as you see fit. Make decisions, without input from outsiders.  8)

I don't know how reliable the information is. "Are we 100 days away from Ethereum spot ETF approval?"

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██