follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Eth hold or Trade?  (Read 76826 times)

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Eth hold or Trade?
« Reply #255 on: February 20, 2024, 07:28:28 PM »
Classic, as always there will be cheating both ways. Considering how the SEC loves to manipulate + deceive the people. It will be 100% fun and entertaining to watch. If they do accept - I would personally refrain from opening trades. In general, the hodl strategy is and will always be more profitable. Who thinks otherwise, then your time in the market means a short time.

P.S. Just do as you see fit. Make decisions, without input from outsiders.  8)

I don't know how reliable the information is. "Are we 100 days away from Ethereum spot ETF approval?"

~
I really hope that when it approaches ETF acceptance, there will be no drama like what happened with Bitcoin. They rejected it in the last few days so that the price collapsed, and after that, they started accepting ETFs and made the price rise. If Ethereum has started to enter the ETF, then it will make it easier to buy Ethereum and, of course, increase demand on exchanges.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #255 on: February 20, 2024, 07:28:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1050
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #256 on: February 21, 2024, 07:00:49 AM »
If I personally buy ETH not for trending or investment but only for transaction fees on the L1 and L2 networks, if for investment purposes maybe I will buy it in the following year or after BTC halving.
If you look at history, eth after halving can decline up to 30% so maybe it is a momentum to invest in ETH but this is just my prediction.

Offline JISAN

• Activity: 1198
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:35:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #257 on: February 21, 2024, 09:53:48 AM »
If I personally buy ETH not for trending or investment but only for transaction fees on the L1 and L2 networks, if for investment purposes maybe I will buy it in the following year or after BTC halving.
If you look at history, eth after halving can decline up to 30% so maybe it is a momentum to invest in ETH but this is just my prediction.
Op ask for we should hold eth or trade. Since Ethereum is a top currency like Bitcoin and has a lot of potential for the future, if one can afford it, it would be better to hold Ethereum for the long term rather than trading it.  I still regret that I came into crypto in 2017 and saw ETH at 90-100$ and sold a lot of Ethereum at this price that Ethereum went to $4.8k+ so the next ATH could be several times that.  So if one can afford it now then he should not miss this opportunity. But it will not guarantee profit so investment should be taken as risk

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #258 on: February 21, 2024, 02:54:40 PM »

Op ask for we should hold eth or trade. Since Ethereum is a top currency like Bitcoin and has a lot of potential for the future, if one can afford it, it would be better to hold Ethereum for the long term rather than trading it.  I still regret that I came into crypto in 2017 and saw ETH at 90-100$ and sold a lot of Ethereum at this price that Ethereum went to $4.8k+ so the next ATH could be several times that.  So if one can afford it now then he should not miss this opportunity. But it will not guarantee profit so investment should be taken as risk

Investment is always risky, and regrets will arise when we first know the price is cheap.  The reason why?  Those who bought at that time had no doubts or fears.  That's why they make a lot of profit.  Meanwhile, because we have little money, we think about it.  Ethereum can be held for the long term for trading because the volume is large.  Do both...
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online salad daging

• Activity: 963
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:16:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #259 on: February 21, 2024, 03:30:13 PM »
Investment is always risky, and regrets will arise when we first know the price is cheap.  The reason why?  Those who bought at that time had no doubts or fears.  That's why they make a lot of profit.  Meanwhile, because we have little money, we think about it.  Ethereum can be held for the long term for trading because the volume is large.  Do both...
Crypto markets have always had high volatility so there is a big risk when you start investing or trading.

There are so many reasons why they hesitate to buy ETH or other coins among which the price is already high, unable to analyze, he is impatient with the long term because when it does not reach the target then usually they will sell halfway or at a loss.

But in contrast to optimistic people they know how the history of ETH before then when the price is cheap it will definitely buy and HODL in the long run because we know ETH is the best altcoin of all time.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #260 on: February 21, 2024, 08:51:42 PM »
For ETH L1 now I only have a little but I keep ETH L2, maybe later I will increase it again for ETH L1.
Too bad you sold it at that price, I also experienced the same thing as you but not ETH but SOL I used to buy soles at $20 and sell them at $60 after I sold them soles flew to $200 it's sad to remember.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #261 on: February 22, 2024, 01:57:10 PM »
Classic, as always there will be cheating both ways. Considering how the SEC loves to manipulate + deceive the people. It will be 100% fun and entertaining to watch. If they do accept - I would personally refrain from opening trades. In general, the hodl strategy is and will always be more profitable. Who thinks otherwise, then your time in the market means a short time.

P.S. Just do as you see fit. Make decisions, without input from outsiders.  8)

I don't know how reliable the information is. "Are we 100 days away from Ethereum spot ETF approval?"

~
I really hope that when it approaches ETF acceptance, there will be no drama like what happened with Bitcoin. They rejected it in the last few days so that the price collapsed, and after that, they started accepting ETFs and made the price rise. If Ethereum has started to enter the ETF, then it will make it easier to buy Ethereum and, of course, increase demand on exchanges.

If ETH ethereum is approved, the demand for ethereum in the market will be high. of course the price of ethereum will soar. But there are still some people who doubt whether the SEC will approve ETFs or not, we see the results in the next few months. I think ethereum is very suitable for trading, that's my opinion.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #261 on: February 22, 2024, 01:57:10 PM »

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #262 on: February 23, 2024, 05:16:08 AM »
Crypto markets have always had high volatility so there is a big risk when you start investing or trading.

There are so many reasons why they hesitate to buy ETH or other coins among which the price is already high, unable to analyze, he is impatient with the long term because when it does not reach the target then usually they will sell halfway or at a loss.

But in contrast to optimistic people they know how the history of ETH before then when the price is cheap it will definitely buy and HODL in the long run because we know ETH is the best altcoin of all time.

For those who have been investing in crypto for a long time, they know bitcoin and ethereum in the early days of their launch and experienced many of the negative issues that attacked bitcoin and crypto in the past, they definitely understand and understand that the prices they have now reached are an achievement on a long journey. So they weren't surprised when they saw that the crypto market had high volatility, because it had always been like that. ETH is great to hold if you buy during a bearish season.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #263 on: February 23, 2024, 11:48:24 PM »
If ETH ethereum is approved, the demand for ethereum in the market will be high. of course the price of ethereum will soar. But there are still some people who doubt whether the SEC will approve ETFs or not, we see the results in the next few months. I think ethereum is very suitable for trading, that's my opinion.
Of course, this will still be a very difficult consideration for the SEC because so far the supply circulating in Ethereum is already too much. When the ETF gives approval for Ethereum it will give a good price fluctuation but also has a high risk if the price collapses, so for the SEC this must be considered and carefully.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #264 on: February 25, 2024, 04:13:49 PM »
Of course, this will still be a very difficult consideration for the SEC because so far the supply circulating in Ethereum is already too much. When the ETF gives approval for Ethereum it will give a good price fluctuation but also has a high risk if the price collapses, so for the SEC this must be considered and carefully.

Many ethereum lovers are waiting for the ethereum ETF to be approved, because I'm sure if that happens the price of ethereum will soar following the performance of bitcoin. If supply as a consideration for an ETF is difficult to agree on, that is normal because ethereum supply is so large. But look at the next few months, no one knows.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1196
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #265 on: February 25, 2024, 04:20:25 PM »
I want to disappoint you, it will be a roller coaster ride during ETF-ETH adoption. Look, the SEC can make money on this kind of manipulation. Why wouldn't they take advantage of that? The result will be the same as with ETF-BTC. Maybe the news feed on (social network X) will be different - but the goal at the SEC, is the same. So we just have to wait and see what happens.

P.S. My advice is simple, during this news - try not to open positions, refrain from short-term buying/selling. And after the official news, you can decide how to proceed, etc.

Meanwhile, on 20.02.24, the ETH rate officially broke through the 3,000$ mark.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #266 on: February 25, 2024, 05:27:44 PM »
I want to disappoint you, it will be a roller coaster ride during ETF-ETH adoption. Look, the SEC can make money on this kind of manipulation. Why wouldn't they take advantage of that? The result will be the same as with ETF-BTC. Maybe the news feed on (social network X) will be different - but the goal at the SEC, is the same. So we just have to wait and see what happens.

P.S. My advice is simple, during this news - try not to open positions, refrain from short-term buying/selling. And after the official news, you can decide how to proceed, etc.

Meanwhile, on 20.02.24, the ETH rate officially broke through the 3,000$ mark.

I'm also looking forward to the news, that's why I didn't open a buy or sell position but I still bought it yesterday just for transaction costs if it's for investment or looking for profit it's best to wait for this news to come out but if you are already sure of your own knowledge it's okay.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #267 on: February 29, 2024, 07:34:39 PM »
Many ethereum lovers are waiting for the ethereum ETF to be approved, because I'm sure if that happens the price of ethereum will soar following the performance of bitcoin. If supply as a consideration for an ETF is difficult to agree on, that is normal because ethereum supply is so large. But look at the next few months, no one knows.
According to the information source I got, the Ethereum ETF will be evaluated on May 23, 2024, and will immediately provide information when it has received full approval from the ETF. At least there are still a few days ahead to buy as much Ethereum as possible and keep holding until the ETF accepts Ethereum into its trading place. .

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #268 on: March 01, 2024, 07:52:54 AM »
According to the information source I got, the Ethereum ETF will be evaluated on May 23, 2024, and will immediately provide information when it has received full approval from the ETF. At least there are still a few days ahead to buy as much Ethereum as possible and keep holding until the ETF accepts Ethereum into its trading place. .

Yes, I also heard that ETH ethereum will be evaluated in May, hopefully the ethereum ETF will soon follow the bitcoin ETF and have a good impact on the crypto market. Bitcoin halving is expected in April this year, hopefully when the bitcoin halving crypto prices have risen and the ethereum ETF has been approved in may this year.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 02:36:40 PM by elbans89 »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #269 on: March 01, 2024, 04:55:49 PM »

Many are waiting for the Bitcoin ETF to be legalized because if the ETF is legalized, the price of Ethereum is likely to rise. But those who are regular investors may not miss these times to invest. Maybe they are not investing much before the ETF is approved but they are investing some money in this platform and if the ETF is approved then they will invest more money in Ethereum. Ethereum will become a more powerful platform if ETFs are allowed but still this coin is very strong and this coin is a reliable coin especially for investing. These few coins are easily trusted by investors even if they cannot trust all other coins in the market. 
ETFs approved in Bitcoin Hopefully ETFs will be approved in Ethereum soon as well.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG