follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ETH is the king of crypto!  (Read 20703 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4322
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: ETH is the king of crypto!
« Reply #225 on: April 25, 2024, 08:20:25 AM »

For a very long time, Ethereum will be in second place, but I’m not sure that it will always be there because all the new projects now are not interested in some complex blockchain that Ethereum has and some very popular project like Solana may well overtake it in future and leave it far behind.
Anything can happen in the future, but for the next few years I think ethereum's position will remain strong at rank 2. Maybe after new coins that function as networks start to become popular and are widely used by crypto projects, we will see ethereum being replaced by The new one has more benefits such as lower gas fees and faster transactions.

It’s very difficult to get everyone to switch to some other wallet, people on their own are very lazy and don’t want to switch to something new, so I don’t think it’s so easy to convince everyone to switch to another wallet simply because there will be very cheap ones transactions.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: April 25, 2024, 08:20:25 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1022
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:39:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #226 on: April 25, 2024, 10:10:37 AM »

For a very long time, Ethereum will be in second place, but I’m not sure that it will always be there because all the new projects now are not interested in some complex blockchain that Ethereum has and some very popular project like Solana may well overtake it in future and leave it far behind.
Anything can happen in the future, but for the next few years I think ethereum's position will remain strong at rank 2. Maybe after new coins that function as networks start to become popular and are widely used by crypto projects, we will see ethereum being replaced by The new one has more benefits such as lower gas fees and faster transactions.

It’s very difficult to get everyone to switch to some other wallet, people on their own are very lazy and don’t want to switch to something new, so I don’t think it’s so easy to convince everyone to switch to another wallet simply because there will be very cheap ones transactions.
Not just lazy mate but more on trustworthiness,our wallets that wr are using for sometime now had been serving us since those years without issues so why need to use another on ,not unless there is a valid  issue that needs to change then we will not find another one as this is my own experience.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1886
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:23:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #227 on: April 25, 2024, 11:23:08 AM »

Not just lazy mate but more on trustworthiness,our wallets that wr are using for sometime now had been serving us since those years without issues so why need to use another on ,not unless there is a valid  issue that needs to change then we will not find another one as this is my own experience.
When it comes to cost and trust, people can switch to something else to get something cheaper. This is not a matter of being lazy, but thinking about the economic benefits. Ethereum will be singled out if it can't fix the high gas fee problem, because many are cheaper and safer than ethereum

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4322
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #228 on: April 26, 2024, 07:41:15 AM »

You are saying everything correctly, and now you are talking about us (about cryptans), but what can we say about ordinary people who have, for example, a metamask wallet, but they have been dealing with that for a month)) and they will not want to deal with a new one for a month too) )

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG