follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?  (Read 14389 times)

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
Re: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2024, 09:01:05 AM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.

The best way for you invest on crypto you need to check the coin market to know which crypto is best at that time to invest on

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2024, 09:01:05 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:37:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2024, 04:57:18 PM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.

The best way for you invest on crypto you need to check the coin market to know which crypto is best at that time to invest on
There are many indications that can be done to finally decide which coin to invest in. Of course, you are right, that MC is very decisive and is one of the easiest indicators to determine apart from other analysis. What you mean by checking the coin market is, of course, you can look for the best rankings on CMC. If you don't want to do any research and trust the mechanisms that are already available, of course, you can't be blamed either. Everyone has analysis and indications that can determine where to choose

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2024, 06:57:29 PM »
By looking at the development of the project and seeing the movement of coin charts in the market and even events related to the project, don't make quick decisions in trading and don't choose the wrong coin on the market. Many coins on the market are increasing because they are pumped by someone who has large assets and it is just a trend. Don't follow trends because then you will be trapped
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2024, 04:59:51 PM »
By looking at the development of the project and seeing the movement of coin charts in the market and even events related to the project, don't make quick decisions in trading and don't choose the wrong coin on the market. Many coins on the market are increasing because they are pumped by someone who has large assets and it is just a trend. Don't follow trends because then you will be trapped
Sometimes, a lot of coins increase because of the role of whales who really want what they have to be regulated by them and, of course, this is not very good, but it is not easy to find out all this without listening carefully and analyzing.
I really agree, don't make decisions quickly and decide something without analyzing it well and knowing it in depth without looking at developments and movements, because everything will be determined by proper analysis, so that manipulation is avoided

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1114
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2024, 09:13:22 PM »
But that is not enough, because some of those with large market capitalization have also collapsed and are now disappearing. I prefer the fundamentals of a coin, where the power is rooted and has a strong community to support the progress of the coin.

Bitcoin is supported by many large institutions and that is an indirect advantage for small investors who buy Bitcoin. Likewise with Ethereum, the bigger the roots supporting it, the stronger the coin.

Offline GeorgeAnthony

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Last Active: March 05, 2024, 11:53:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2024, 12:21:51 AM »
I think we dont have a system for choosing the best crypto currency. All the thing you can do is look for a real project, so the coin is founded by the most reputable companies in the world.

Offline Joseph Lee

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:31:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Search 10 Posts
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2024, 01:28:10 AM »
I don't think MCap tells you much about a token's future potential. Apart from bitcoin, other big players like ETH, BGB and DOGE also have very large market caps yet they pump hardest during bull markets. There's more to researching cryptocurrencies than just looking at their MCaps

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2024, 01:28:10 AM »

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2024, 03:57:23 AM »

It's best to look at CMC, because the top coins clearly have no doubt about their fundamentals.  If you want to invest in new coins, study the project.  If the project is really needed in the crypto world, I think the coin will have a good future, but don't forget to check the man behind the project.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2024, 12:23:28 AM »
That's where market cap come in place, making decisions about which coin is best at a time for investment please check the current market cap and the analysis. Make sure you do more research about the coin before taking into conclusion not to take the risk. Checking market cap is very important and help when it comes to choose the right cryptocurrency to invest on.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1069
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2024, 02:54:35 AM »
If you are investor that knows crypto and your coins , and also willing to truly invest by Holding then you wont be alarmed when there is news happening around the world.
instead what you will be caring for mostly is that accumulating more and more as time goes by , the more you hold is the more your chances to gain profit.
When I have a lot of money, I will pay attention to projects that have just been created. When the project is very good, I will enter to contribute to the pre-sale because holding assets in several altcoins is quite normal and the potential profit depends on Bitcoin price movements in the market. When the Bitcoin price rises, altcoins will also follow the price movement. Meanwhile, the price for new projects is still low, and they still have the opportunity to make a lot of profit.
what about now mate? that we are in bullrun? are we aiming to see increase on those project that you have invested?

was asking because I see your interest in new projects in which I did not because I am once a victim and yes so scared in investing new coins/token because of the chances of losing again.

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2024, 03:56:04 AM »
It's best to look at CMC, because the top coins clearly have no doubt about their fundamentals.  If you want to invest in new coins, study the project.  If the project is really needed in the crypto world, I think the coin will have a good future, but don't forget to check the man behind the project.
If you don't want to or don't know how to analyze, of course I agree that you should use CMC. to see what is good for investment because the potential is in the best ranking and it will definitely not disappoint you if you want to invest. If it's for a new project, it's certainly very risky and prone to fraud, which, if you make the wrong choice, will harm the funds absorbed in the new project. It's true that you should check who the person behind every project that is developed is, but sometimes that doesn't guarantee that it will be good.If you are unable to analyze, it is better to avoid new projects, even if they provide multiple profits.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1114
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2024, 09:13:20 AM »
I think we dont have a system for choosing the best crypto currency. All the thing you can do is look for a real project, so the coin is founded by the most reputable companies in the world.
Yes, this indication can be seen in the list on cmc and sorted by rank too. The top ranked coins have good real projects and are also promising to be used as investment media.

Even though this still depends on each investment style, I still recommend the top coins to be able to provide lessons and the ability to survive in the world of crypto investment.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1448
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 04:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2024, 01:28:25 PM »

Apart from checking the market, you also have to research the project of the coin, whether it is worth investing in or not, because if we just look at the market we can be fooled by hype or fomo, unless we invest in the top 5 coins, there will be little risk if we have chosen a coin. top 5

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1533
  • Last Active: Today at 05:34:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2024, 08:07:16 PM »
Apart from checking the market, you also have to research the project of the coin, whether it is worth investing in or not, because if we just look at the market we can be fooled by hype or fomo, unless we invest in the top 5 coins, there will be little risk if we have chosen a coin. top 5

Market is not always higher so we should not choose coins according to the market condition but we have to search about the token before investment. Market was green two hours ago and the price of bitcoin was 68k$ but now you can see that huge dump again take place and the price of bitcoin reduces to 64k$.

We should select top coins like that of bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and Solana the reduce price of which does not make us hopeless because we know that these coins can easily recover back but other coins if we choose according to market condition if goes down then there will exist a possibility that such coins will become extinct.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3124
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:17:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2024, 08:18:50 PM »
I think one of the important indicators is the presence of your own blockchain. Next, you should familiarize yourself with the technical side of the coin, what problems it is trying to solve. And finally, look at which funds invested in this project and which team participated in the development. Having summed everything up, I think you can make a decision on investment.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀