follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Becretiful don't buy JUP (Jupiter) Gate.io  (Read 1389 times)

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: Becretiful don't buy JUP (Jupiter) Gate.io
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2024, 02:01:36 PM »
Just like the PI network, they haven't listed yet, however there is a PI on Coinmarketcap that is listed on numerous exchanges. That is why, in this case, we must be accountable for what we can manage, such as our finances; ensure that the token/coin is legitimate by checking its social media accounts.
As far as I can recall, no law forbids one project to share the same abbreviation as others, CMIIW. I remember tracking two different projects with the same ticker name, confusing many people. Things can go terribly wrong if one of them refuses to change since it can be a sign of inferiority for their developer. But yeah, exchanges should make it clear which coin/token is listed on their platform, while traders should always double-check the full name for basic due diligence. Especially if you're trading on tier-2/tier-3 exchanges.
Yes, you are right. There is no violation of the law in having the same ticker because their projects are different. But this PI that is listed in Coinmarketcap was not claimed or announced by the PI. They put all the information like their website and social accounts which makes us wonder if it is really theirs or not. Other than that, this was not just listed in Coinmarketcap but also listed in multiple exchanges.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2024, 02:01:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2024, 02:36:54 PM »
Yes, you are right. There is no violation of the law in having the same ticker because their projects are different. But this PI that is listed in Coinmarketcap was not claimed or announced by the PI. They put all the information like their website and social accounts which makes us wonder if it is really theirs or not. Other than that, this was not just listed in Coinmarketcap but also listed in multiple exchanges.
Has the same case between JUP listed on Gate.io with Pi coin network have been already in exchange market right now, its different between Pi coins reward from mining and Pi have been listing in the market. I think some people get advantage when listing early than real coins launching and listed on the top market, Pi coins have make many people expected with their mining reward more profitable but in fact has difference kinds between Pi in the exchange with Pi from mining reward. Be careful for arbitrage try to get benefit difference price between one exchange with other exchange exactly with JUP coin.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2024, 05:20:32 PM »
Has the same case between JUP listed on Gate.io with Pi coin network have been already in exchange market right now, its different between Pi coins reward from mining and Pi have been listing in the market. I think some people get advantage when listing early than real coins launching and listed on the top market, Pi coins have make many people expected with their mining reward more profitable but in fact has difference kinds between Pi in the exchange with Pi from mining reward. Be careful for arbitrage try to get benefit difference price between one exchange with other exchange exactly with JUP coin.
If the PI coin really listed in the market they should have made an announcement in their social accounts. I just wondering why they didn't made an announcement with it specifically. I don't think if PI we get from mining is not the PI we used to trade in the market in the future. I have migrated my PI (mainnet) in the app but I sold it through P2P because I don't think if the price will be around $30 when transferring PI in the exchanges is allowed. If we think it well, millions of users who have PI on their wallets, and I think all they want is to dump it when it listed.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:14:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2024, 06:12:46 PM »
In my opinion, maybe the team from gate.io had a problem with their website and it happened like that, we shouldn't immediately say that it's wrong, let's look at it first and find out first whether everything you see and read is true or false... but it can't be a big market. cheating everyone just because of one registered coin while the daily income of people transacting on the market is bigger than cheating everyone. Yes, in my opinion it's impossible like that and we'll see in the future whether all of that is true or not.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2024, 11:51:47 PM »
Trading by taking advantage of price differences in several other exchange places is very profitable, but you need to know that sometimes exchange places have different networks and will trap all the assets you own. When doing arbitrage, you must remain alert and, as far as possible, ensure that the tokens that are used for arbitrage are available at the exchange because sometimes they have the same name but different networks.

aiviaa485

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2024, 04:18:35 PM »
Here I just want to share a little cheating in the https://www.gate.io/ market.
As far as I know, this market has always been acting up, there has been a lot of drama provided by the Gate.io market.
Maybe the Jupiter problem that OP told about was in one of the dramas provided by Gate.io

But I also wonder about those who always use the Gate.io marketplace, why?
If we already know that Gate.io has a lot of problems, it would be better for us to leave the market because we don't want to get caught up in the drama.
There are still many of the best exchanges in the cryptocurrency space, such as Coinbase and Binance, in my opinion just use Binance or Coinbase for trading and ignore it gate.io.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15824
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2024, 06:37:07 PM »
I think this is just the price chart for the OLD JUP token on Solana, and it's been around since May 2021. I don't follow the development of the Jupiter project, but maybe they had the OLD JUP token at very low price.
Maybe it can happen but the Jupiter platform has never released a coin except now and the jup coin I discussed above does not have an SC on the solana network while this Jupiter project was first built only on the Solana network and not on other networks.
In my opinion, the gate.io team accepts coins without any research and they only think about money.
There is some misunderstanding here and I would like to clarify: GateIO has a token price quote service so people can check token price charts more easily. Not all quoted tokens are traded on GateIO.

We have 2 tokens with JUP ticker from 2 projects with the same name Jupiter.

1. JUP(1) costs $0.55 is the token of the famous Jupiter project on Solana, it is being traded on GateIO: https://www.gate.io/trade/JUP_USDT.

2. JUP(2) token costs $0.0058 of a project also named Jupiter: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jupiter/

GateIO's quote this project token: https://www.gate.io/price/jupiter-jup.
GateIO mistakenly put the wrong symbol. This is the symbol of JUP(1) token.
In addition, in the Trade box, they link to the trading pair of JUP(1).

JUP(2) token is not listed on GateIO, we cannot trade it.

On GateIO, only JUP(1) is listed.

>> GateIO only made mistakes with token symbols and links leading to trading, GateIO did not intentionally list fake tokens to deceive users.

Someone can inform GateIO about this so they can correct it. Just send them link to this post 🤣
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2024, 06:37:07 PM »

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2024, 08:08:18 PM »
>> GateIO only made mistakes with token symbols and links leading to trading, GateIO did not intentionally list fake tokens to deceive users.

Someone can inform GateIO about this so they can correct it. Just send them link to this post
Probably no one will report this error because Jupiter did not make any movement on this issue so let's just say this is a valuable lesson for us to always be careful in trading on gate.io and not on gate.io alone but on all CEX platforms.
For some people maybe this is a coincidence or an unintentional thing but for people who lack knowledge and experience this is something fatal because the slightest mistake our money can be lost.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15824
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2024, 08:22:09 PM »
Probably no one will report this error because Jupiter did not make any movement on this issue so let's just say this is a valuable lesson for us to always be careful in trading on gate.io and not on gate.io alone but on all CEX platforms.
For some people maybe this is a coincidence or an unintentional thing but for people who lack knowledge and experience this is something fatal because the slightest mistake our money can be lost.
I agree with you, GateIO should do better because they are the top CEX in the crypto market.

This mistake can cause many investors to be confused or make wrong decisions when they cannot distinguish between two identical JUPs tokens from Ticker to Project name.

Someone can try contacting GateIO through their Telegram: https://t.me/gateio_en
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2024, 04:18:42 PM »
Someone can try contacting GateIO through their Telegram: https://t.me/gateio_en
If people like me are better off not trying to prolong this problem it might just be a joke for them, to solve this it must be people who have power or a strong community then they can talk to people from gate.io, maybe you are sir.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:14:46 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2024, 05:20:27 PM »
Here I just want to share a little cheating in the https://www.gate.io/ market.
Jupiter will be present in the Gate.io marketplace but not for now because there is already a schedule for each of these listing schedules
But why is it that before this time it can be traded?
Ceck here
https://www.gate.io/price/jupiter-jup
After I checked everything it turns out that this is a fake coin from a different smart contract (SC) and for SC jup is now only available on the Solana network but this one is on the ETH and BSC networks.

Is it just about the money?

Here is the JUP coin listing schedule and launch status.

From now on I don't trust gate.io anymore
I will leave gate.io
Don't buy jup coin on gate.io it's fake coin
i don't know much about gate.io exchange yet but if the exchange is manipulating coins is it possible? I don't think so, because as far as I know, the gate.io exchange is a well-known exchange and many people transact there, if gate.io does that they will lose their customers, even all gate.io customers will disappear and there will be no more people transacting there, they will lose every income day of each transaction.. but in my mind gate.io is not that silly to do something like that because they know the risk is very big and their exchange will be lost.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2024, 11:56:39 PM »
I agree with you, GateIO should do better because they are the top CEX in the crypto market.

This mistake can cause many investors to be confused or make wrong decisions when they cannot distinguish between two identical JUPs tokens from Ticker to Project name.

Exactly, many tokens have almost the same name, therefore investors must remain careful when wanting to buy a token or coin. If something like this happens then this is purely the fault of the investor who was not careful before buying the token.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2024, 01:53:30 AM »

Exactly, many tokens have almost the same name, therefore investors must remain careful when wanting to buy a token or coin. If something like this happens then this is purely the fault of the investor who was not careful before buying the token.
It is true that there are many projects that are almost the same in terms of name and logo but almost 99% of the names of tokens listed on markets such as Central exchange (CEX) are almost none of the same in terms of name, because if the project is serious and really wants to build the project then they are looking for a name that should not be owned by other projects, the name and logo in my opinion are one of the most important things in a project.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2024, 04:09:25 PM »
It is true that there are many projects that are almost the same in terms of name and logo but almost 99% of the names of tokens listed on markets such as Central exchange (CEX) are almost none of the same in terms of name, because if the project is serious and really wants to build the project then they are looking for a name that should not be owned by other projects, the name and logo in my opinion are one of the most important things in a project.
That's right, currently there are many new projects that have almost the same name, therefore to differentiate now it only depends on the Smart Contract Address owned by the coin or token being developed. If we send coins with the same name but have a different network then will cause the assets we sent to be lost.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2024, 05:57:23 PM »
That's right, currently there are many new projects that have almost the same name, therefore to differentiate now it only depends on the Smart Contract Address owned by the coin or token being developed. If we send coins with the same name but have a different network then will cause the assets we sent to be lost.
This is the reason why I don't use CEXs like gate.io, the CEXs that I often use are Binance, Kucoin and BYBIT even though Kucoin has made mistakes and there were bad issues but I still believe in Kucoin.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG