follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What kind of a friend are you to your friends?  (Read 146 times)

Offline Jay-Jay247

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 11:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day Quick Poster
What kind of a friend are you to your friends?
« on: March 18, 2024, 06:55:12 PM »
Two friends were walking through a desert.
During some point of the journey, they had an argument and one friend slapped the other friend on the face. The one who hot slapped on the face was hurt but without saying anything, wrote on the sand, "Today my best friend slapped me in the face."
They kept on walking untill they found an oasis, where they decide to take a bath. The one who had been slapped, got stuck in the mire and started drowning but the friend saved him. After he recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on the stone, "Today my best friend saved my life."  The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend, ask him, " After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now you write in a stone. 'Why?' and the friend replied, "when someone hurt us, we should write it in sand, where wind of forgiveness can erase it away." "And when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone, where no wind can erase it."

Guys please drop a comment and share your thoughts with me.
Mr. Jay

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What kind of a friend are you to your friends?
« on: March 18, 2024, 06:55:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Re: What kind of a friend are you to your friends?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 06:34:03 PM »
You don't have to wind away with every situations someone hurts you because sometimes you may not survive the segment of getting hurt again.
One thing is sure that people would always hurt you in one way or the other, so we also could be in the virtue of hurting others on knowingly or unknowingly.

We also don't have to cut of with people due to slight feelings of them that makes us feel hurt because they can be a valuable to us in time coming.

I have sometimes had some materials at home and finds them irreverent and occupying the spaces when they are not needed again so I trashes them off to the waste but sometimes I find them being replaceable in some broken situations or having them to be attached to something that is not sufficient enough to hold on to soni goes back to the wastes to pick it up back and make very good use out of it and sometimes after trashing them to the waste and going back to pick em up I don't find it back there again so then, it gets me regretted even having it useless in the first place.

Just as said that there is always sense from some nonsenses, so also we should not be so in a haste to pull out from people who had hurst us because they could be to our needs somedays, sometimes and somewhere out there.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG