follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you need to experience something before you can accept it as advice?  (Read 867 times)

Offline Matthead012

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 07, 2023, 07:58:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Karma Topic Starter
Knowledge is frequently thought to require experience, but forming connections and seizing chances require assistance. Asking for guidance builds relationships, makes one feel valuable, and helps one avoid problems. Understanding what others know can also help you avoid issues and spot possibilities more quickly. People can reduce stress and increase their general knowledge by seeking assistance.

Ultimate knowledge can only be attained via experience, and the following advice equates to accepting it as fact. It does not alter existential reality, though. Utilizing only our own experience or the expertise of others can limit our options. It's crucial to accept the advice and not use it to try to impress someone. In new circumstances, embracing the past and going above and beyond can provide better results.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
Re: Do you need to experience something before you can accept it as advice?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 12:24:54 AM »
Not in all cases, there are things I would like to experience first before I accept it as an advice. How can I learn if I don't do mistakes? Some things are meant to happen to us before we accept it as an advice, like the saying that goes that experience is the best teacher.

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 05:20:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Karma Linux User
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2024, 08:28:03 AM »
No, I rather take the advice before experiencing something, despite they say experience is the best answer you fail first to be fit to learn or gain something but still those not apply to all chases.
Always be yourself.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 11:54:40 PM »
On a norms, you don't have to let something critical, dangerous nor what you don't wish for as a disaster or mayhems to happen to you before you could learn from it
It is either you acknowledge to learn lessions to be an experience through advices, occurrences from other person's or anyways that it most not had happened to you so as you could take a drastic safeguard measures.

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 08:09:44 AM »
No, I rather take the advice before experiencing something, despite they say experience is the best answer you fail first to be fit to learn or gain something but still those not apply to all chases.

No, I better take the advice before experiencing failure. Experience is the best teacher is not in failure. How can someone told me about a failed investment and I want to try? It doesn't work that way. They say before warn is before arm.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG