follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: This is How Risky it is to trade futures - over $1, 148, 000 Lost in one night  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1170
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:18:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Every time the market becomes more aggressive, such as a drastic decline and a drastic increase, many positions are always liquidated. And yes, many traders experience losses and there are also many traders who, on the contrary, experience increases. This is what is unique about the futures market. But until now I still rarely enter the futures market. because I think the risk is very high and I can't face it yet. Because entering the futures market seems to require really cooler capital. And we also have to be proficient in market analysis.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1640
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:47:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
~
Alot of lessons to learn from this incident, imagine he had rushed to kill himself, and Binance later returned this money? 🤦🤦🤦🤦
SUICIDE HAS NEVER BEEN, AND WILL NEVER BE THE SOLUTION TO ANY PROBLEM IN LIFE, NEVER EVER SEE SUICIDE AS AN OPTION, NO MATTER THE SITUATION.
This isn't only applicable in trading, but in all aspects of life.
Suicide will always never be a solution to our problems. I'm not a religious person, but I believe that our creator will not give us problems that we will not be resolved.

Anyway, it's still good that some of those funds have given back, and if he already multiplied his money with the help of futures trading, I believe that he can just do it again. Now the question is "What happened to that trader already?" Did he continued to trade and recover those losses? I just hope that he's still ok until now, and he moved on from that incident already.

Nevertheless, this is just a warning that don't try to do futures trading if you're a newbie in trading, or if you want to try as a newbie then at least expect for the worst and don't spend too much capital just to have experience on it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG