follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Which assets will you choose to accumulate:

Bitcoin (BTC)
20 (90.9%)
Gold
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Has BTC really become more attractive than gold?  (Read 7618 times)

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 892
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: Has BTC really become more attractive than gold?
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2024, 08:35:23 PM »
People are really going  for bitcoin than gold because of many reasons whereby they see its more safe and affordable to invest on than gold, when we consider the aspect that gold is being centralized whereas bitcoin is not, you will also need a large amount of money before you invest on gold unlike bitcoin, whereby as little as possible amount of money can be use to start an investment in it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2024, 08:35:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4376
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:48:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2024, 08:48:38 AM »
Over the past 7 years, the cue ball has become an attractive tool for making money and naturally it has become much more attractive than gold because those who bought bitcoin 2-3-7 years ago are now seeing a multiple increase in their balance sheet, gold has not grown that much during this time and bitcoin continues to grow every 2-3 years increasing several times.
And the reason is simple, and it's because, bitcoin is much more accessible to every one than gold is, I learnt about gold while I was very young and growing up, I swore to invest in gold as soon as I start working and making my own money, that time eventually came when I start working and making little money every month, I remembered I vowed to invest in gold, when I tried asking around, searching the internet, and learning all the stress i will have to put myself through just to be able to invest in gold, not to talk of the minimum amount of money required to invest which I don't even have half of, I simply gave up, with the conclusion that investing in gold was something reserved for the rich and not the poor like me then.

Bitcoin came and as we can see, anybody anywhere in the world with internet connection can buy bitcoin worth any amount, even $1, this has contributed greatly to the reason why bitcoin has become a favorite than gold to most people today.

Well, by the way, this is a very important problem for those who want to invest and do not understand how the market works and what it means to buy a share or a piece of gold. Some people think that it all works the old fashioned way, that stocks are paper bonds and simple gold is a real piece of gold. But in reality In fact, everything is much more complicated and now everything works via the Internet, and yes, you are right that now you have to go through three circles of hell to buy a piece of gold and in the end you will not see good profits from this purchase. Bitcoin, of course, is much better, just went in and bought it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1104
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:01:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2024, 09:48:47 AM »
People are really going  for bitcoin than gold because of many reasons whereby they see its more safe and affordable to invest on than gold, when we consider the aspect that gold is being centralized whereas bitcoin is not, you will also need a large amount of money before you invest on gold unlike bitcoin, whereby as little as possible amount of money can be use to start an investment in it.
according to the Poll it is bitcoin that wins because this has been tackled here in crypto forum , but for those who are into physical investment for sure they will disagree in the result .

I am for bitcoin also but not of because being safer as this is also a riskier investment but because of the best return that i cannot find in gold or other investment form.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1473
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:59:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2024, 05:02:35 PM »
according to the Poll it is bitcoin that wins because this has been tackled here in crypto forum , but for those who are into physical investment for sure they will disagree in the result .

I am for bitcoin also but not of because being safer as this is also a riskier investment but because of the best return that i cannot find in gold or other investment form.
Yeah it is all the matter of choice either we like to invest in centralized assets or decentralized ones like Bitcoin. But in my own perspective people are now trying to jump into Bitcoin because of some positive events. The only thing with Bitcoin is that it is a high risk high reward investment whereas gold it is more stable physical asset that does not gave opportunities like Bitcoin.

Online pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:36:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #109 on: Today at 09:32:39 AM »

Yeah it is all the matter of choice either we like to invest in centralized assets or decentralized ones like Bitcoin. But in my own perspective people are now trying to jump into Bitcoin because of some positive events. The only thing with Bitcoin is that it is a high risk high reward investment whereas gold it is more stable physical asset that does not gave opportunities like Bitcoin.
If we talk about investment then the best thing to do is bitcoin, you can see how much the price of bitcoin was when it was in 2010 and how much the price of bitcoin is this year. We compare this because bitcoin was first created in 2009 and many people underestimated the price of bitcoin until now it has a very crazy price.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG