follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Beginning of the Dumping Market?  (Read 6292 times)

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: Beginning of the Dumping Market?
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2024, 06:35:51 AM »
If you have Bitcoin today, I won't recommend to sell them all if you feel like the Bitcoin is dumping. It's better to keep some of your assets if ever the market will not retrace to the price you expected. Because what if the price will not retrace that much, like we thought that it will going to retrace deeper but it's not in the actual scenario, at least you still benefit the increase of the price of Bitcoin.
I think we can sell it because we can still see the price of Bitcoin at a high price, because if you realize that Bitcoin price movements recently tend to be stable and there are only price drops. This should be the right signal to immediately make a profit withdrawal by selling the asset when Bitcoin is still at a high price.
You're right. That is if the person think the same way as you. Like if you can make profit at a high price, you can sell it and never regret even when the price increases multiple times. Profit is profit no matter how small it is. But most people in crypto doesn't have a good mindset and never be contented. That's also my weakness sometimes that should be fixed. That's why it's better not to sell all asset at once so that if ever the price won't down but continue to increase, you can still make profit without any regret.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2024, 06:35:51 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2024, 11:44:44 AM »
If you have Bitcoin today, I won't recommend to sell them all if you feel like the Bitcoin is dumping. It's better to keep some of your assets if ever the market will not retrace to the price you expected. Because what if the price will not retrace that much, like we thought that it will going to retrace deeper but it's not in the actual scenario, at least you still benefit the increase of the price of Bitcoin.
I think we can sell it because we can still see the price of Bitcoin at a high price, because if you realize that Bitcoin price movements recently tend to be stable and there are only price drops. This should be the right signal to immediately make a profit withdrawal by selling the asset when Bitcoin is still at a high price.
You're right. That is if the person think the same way as you. Like if you can make profit at a high price, you can sell it and never regret even when the price increases multiple times. Profit is profit no matter how small it is. But most people in crypto doesn't have a good mindset and never be contented. That's also my weakness sometimes that should be fixed. That's why it's better not to sell all asset at once so that if ever the price won't down but continue to increase, you can still make profit without any regret.
Yeah and this depends on what strategy we are using to take profits some people or investors choose to sell 100%  during peak and then buy back in dips. Some use DCA in buying and then use it as well when selling so meaning they will gain more profits if prices will continue to rally upwards since they will only sell small percentages until holdings will be totally sold.

That is why it is safer and is more profitable than any other techniques if I am not mistaken because we can always buy regardless of market conditions but if market is red that was the best of all especially during correction.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2024, 12:42:01 PM »
I also expect a correction during the halving, the bitcoin price will still be above $60K. And it is possible that at the end of Q4 this year the price of bitcoin will reach more than $100K. This is something that will be very encouraging for bitcoin holders.
The Bitcoin price correction when the halving occurs is likely to be very sharp because looking at Bitcoin's pattern, I think it's time to return to the base price, perhaps bearishness will occur in the near future. If we still have Bitcoin then immediately sell it because the price is still high enough to benefit.
I don't advise anyone to sell bitcoins maybe the bitcoin market went from $73k to $60k due to dumping. But those who have enough capacity to invest can invest and those who are holding the investment, you should hold the investment very soon maybe something new will emerge in the market. After bitcoin halving the market will rise and it will reach all time highs. If someone sells their bitcoins right now and waits to buy lower from here, then if the price doesn't go down then the seller will not be able to buy at a lower price. So if retention is required then it is better to increase the investment using DCA method.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2024, 01:09:18 PM »
It seems that currently the strategy of buying in stages or what is usually called DCA is starting to become popular, and selling is also done in stages. Selling in stages also has a positive impact so that profits can be made based on the average target price.

https://bitcoindata.science/withdrawal-strategy

On this website it is called a withdrawal strategy, and it is very suitable for those who want to take profits after holding for a long time.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2024, 01:32:44 PM »

All of a sudden the bitcoin market started dumping so much that from around 70k to 60k dollar prices.  Thousands of investors have been disappointed by the sudden dumping of Bitcoin price so much I never imagined. But again, with the possibility of a recovery by pumping the price of Bitcoin again, this dumping is essentially a buying opportunity for Bitcoin investors.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2024, 03:56:08 PM »
I also expect a correction during the halving, the bitcoin price will still be above $60K. And it is possible that at the end of Q4 this year the price of bitcoin will reach more than $100K. This is something that will be very encouraging for bitcoin holders.
The Bitcoin price correction when the halving occurs is likely to be very sharp because looking at Bitcoin's pattern, I think it's time to return to the base price, perhaps bearishness will occur in the near future. If we still have Bitcoin then immediately sell it because the price is still high enough to benefit.
I don't advise anyone to sell bitcoins maybe the bitcoin market went from $73k to $60k due to dumping. But those who have enough capacity to invest can invest and those who are holding the investment, you should hold the investment very soon maybe something new will emerge in the market. After bitcoin halving the market will rise and it will reach all time highs. If someone sells their bitcoins right now and waits to buy lower from here, then if the price doesn't go down then the seller will not be able to buy at a lower price. So if retention is required then it is better to increase the investment using DCA method.
I also use the DCA method to buy bitcoin, because with a little capital like me if I want to increase my assets I start using the DCA method. The decline during the halving is something that usually happens, keep holding the coins you have and wait until the market increases again, this requires free capital, that's the reason I joined the bounty campaign.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2024, 04:47:22 PM »

All of a sudden the bitcoin market started dumping so much that from around 70k to 60k dollar prices.  Thousands of investors have been disappointed by the sudden dumping of Bitcoin price so much I never imagined. But again, with the possibility of a recovery by pumping the price of Bitcoin again, this dumping is essentially a buying opportunity for Bitcoin investors.
Based in the chart, I saw a bearish pattern which means that price will continue to decrease. But since the timeframe you used is 15m this is not a guarantee that the trend is bearish. So this might be a retracement in a weekly timeframe. If you see that the retracement is going to end then that's the best time to buy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2024, 04:47:22 PM »

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2024, 05:38:33 PM »
I think Some effects will be creat for Iran  Israel war. So i think now Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency market will go some down more. If Iran  Israel war were more lengthy then Market will more down. Otherwise very short time cryptocurrency market will bounch again.

Because near future bitcoin halving will happen and after Bitcoin halving bitcoin price and all cryptocurrency market will up. So we have to wait some more time to see what will happen.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2024, 06:48:16 PM »

-     That only happened because of the CPI, because I read some articles that the only expectation of the institutional investors was 3.4% interest, but all of a sudden it increased by 0.1 instead it became 3.5% and that is the big thing for them.

So the insight for some is positive and for others it is negative, just like what happened with bitcoin that it dropped from 70k$ while the dollar was increasing. But this is a good chance for most traders or holders to liquidate.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2024, 06:53:26 PM »
I think Some effects will be creat for Iran  Israel war. So i think now Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency market will go some down more. If Iran  Israel war were more lengthy then Market will more down. Otherwise very short time cryptocurrency market will bounch again.

Because near future bitcoin halving will happen and after Bitcoin halving bitcoin price and all cryptocurrency market will up. So we have to wait some more time to see what will happen.

-     That only happened because of the CPI, because I read some articles that the only expectation of the institutional investors was 3.4% interest, but all of a sudden it increased by 0.1 instead it became 3.5% and that is the big thing for them.

Well, Iran's recent attack on Israel may be one reason, the tax season another and the recent inflation data in the US changing the outlook for interest rate policy another. We cannot know for sure which has had more influence on the price decline. What we can foresee is that with a reduction in the supply of new bitcoins, in the long term the price will rise, because in the long term the demand for bitcoin is not going to fall, on the contrary, so it is better not to be influenced by these events and keep HODLing or doing DCA, whatever you do.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1635
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2024, 07:19:11 PM »
-snip-
Just have to wait and there is no need to panic, because the current downside opportunity is a good opportunity to buy back and multiply Bitcoin assets.

When the halving has occurred and some improvements begin to appear, it is the best moment and will give you an advantage.

Panicked people will only lose their valuable assets by selling them too cheaply, and Whales end up getting a lot of bitcoin at a cheaper price than panicked bitcoin sellers.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2024, 10:33:09 PM »
Just have to wait and there is no need to panic, because the current downside opportunity is a good opportunity to buy back and multiply Bitcoin assets.

When the halving has occurred and some improvements begin to appear, it is the best moment and will give you an advantage.

Panicked people will only lose their valuable assets by selling them too cheaply, and Whales end up getting a lot of bitcoin at a cheaper price than panicked bitcoin sellers.
Its moment of beginning the market dump drastically and I doubt with any investor not panic facing crucial condition with war lll between  Iran and Israel. I don't know what happen and will bitcoin on another dip if Israel attacking what didi by Iran yesterday.
Actually when the holder get panic give opportunity for the other to buy back with lower price, but easily face correction moment for most experienced holder its not first time with bitcoin correction and still memorize when Russia invasion to Ukraine bitcoin get down before raise up more.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1635
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:55 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2024, 11:57:24 PM »
Its moment of beginning the market dump drastically and I doubt with any investor not panic facing crucial condition with war lll between  Iran and Israel. I don't know what happen and will bitcoin on another dip if Israel attacking what didi by Iran yesterday.
Actually when the holder get panic give opportunity for the other to buy back with lower price, but easily face correction moment for most experienced holder its not first time with bitcoin correction and still memorize when Russia invasion to Ukraine bitcoin get down before raise up more.
You've already said what will happen later, this is the same as when the Russian invasion of Ukraine,
and it will also happen when Iran and Israel start to heat up.
But such a War will not cause Bitcoin to continue falling, it is only a temporary effect and the next rise will be even greater.

Whales still want cheaper prices, so they are trying to get bitcoin back down.
Get ready with your spare money and buy it when the crash happens.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #163 on: April 16, 2024, 06:19:47 AM »
You've already said what will happen later, this is the same as when the Russian invasion of Ukraine,
and it will also happen when Iran and Israel start to heat up.
But such a War will not cause Bitcoin to continue falling, it is only a temporary effect and the next rise will be even greater.

Whales still want cheaper prices, so they are trying to get bitcoin back down.
Get ready with your spare money and buy it when the crash happens.
According to my analysis, bitcoin will not be affected by war conditions. If it is affected, it is only at the beginning and Bitcoin will rise again. but in my opinion the condition of bitcoin is due to the influence of inflation and ahead of the bitcoin halving whales want lower prices to buy bitcoin in large quantities
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4327
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:10:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2024, 07:37:18 AM »
According to my analysis, bitcoin will not be affected by war conditions. If it is affected, it is only at the beginning and Bitcoin will rise again. but in my opinion the condition of bitcoin is due to the influence of inflation and ahead of the bitcoin halving whales want lower prices to buy bitcoin in large quantities

You are partly right, but in fact, bitcoins have long been unable to rely on their halving because at the moment more than 90% of bitcoins have already been mined and halving is like another advertising direction for the growth of bitcoin.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG