follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Taking advantage of the market downturn via PnL trading contest.  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 50 Posts Search
Taking advantage of the market downturn via PnL trading contest.
« on: September 02, 2023, 12:34:48 PM »
2023 hasn't been much of a great year for crypto enthusiasts as the bear market persist without any hope of improvement as we head towards the last quarter of the year. We have also witnessed a significant drop in crypto adoption and for those of us who have stayed long in the space, it's a perfect opportunity to DCA ahead of the bullrun especially for long term holders. In the midst of this bear market, it is however worthy to note that some projects and exchanges have thrived surviving the harsh market condition

Daily traders whose source of income is solely from trading seems to be mostly affected with the current market situation as the prices of crypto assets are faced with high volatility. It's therefore usual to incur a significant profit and loss PnL ratio while trading but it's good to see an event targeted at turning this dramatic scenario into a gain for crypto traders

The Bitget PnL trading contest is one which caught my attention with several hot tokens like XRP, BLUR, PEPE, TRB and others all available to be traded in this contest. While I think this a good innovation for traders to leverage on, I will also like to hear your opinion regarding this kind of events.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Taking advantage of the market downturn via PnL trading contest.
« on: September 02, 2023, 12:34:48 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Bash4j

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 06:24:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Re: Taking advantage of the market downturn via PnL trading contest.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2023, 01:08:48 PM »
News related to Bitcoin ETFs has been the major trigger for the markets in the past few days, although the expansion news of Binance's payment technology across nine Latin American countries has begun to spark waves of adoption of Alts coins like XRP, Blur, and a few others, inspiring my long trading strategy for the PnL trading contest.

Offline The Trader

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 11:25:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    10 Posts Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2023, 03:11:56 PM »
2023 hasn't been much of a great year for crypto enthusiasts as the bear market persist without any hope of improvement as we head towards the last quarter of the year. We have also witnessed a significant drop in crypto adoption and for those of us who have stayed long in the space, it's a perfect opportunity to DCA ahead of the bullrun especially for long term holders. In the midst of this bear market, it is however worthy to note that some projects and exchanges have thrived surviving the harsh market condition

Daily traders whose source of income is solely from trading seems to be mostly affected with the current market situation as the prices of crypto assets are faced with high volatility. It's therefore usual to incur a significant profit and loss PnL ratio while trading but it's good to see an event targeted at turning this dramatic scenario into a gain for crypto traders

The Bitget PnL trading contest is one which caught my attention with several hot tokens like XRP, BLUR, PEPE, TRB and others all available to be traded in this contest. While I think this a good innovation for traders to leverage on, I will also like to hear your opinion regarding this kind of events.

I completely understand your sentiments about the crypto market in 2023. It's true that the persistent bear market can be challenging for enthusiasts and traders alike. The volatility has certainly made daily trading a high-risk endeavor. Sometimes this kind of PnL trading contest can give some relief in this situation, as it not only adds excitement but also provides a chance for traders to test their skills and strategies. Different tokens have different potential, but I can put my bet on XRP & PEPE. Both of them are at different levels and also have the ability to give a huge return.

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:14:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023, 05:03:11 PM »

Well, The recent news about Bitcoin ETFs and the ongoing legal battle between Ripple and the SEC have the potential to significantly impact the crypto market. Positive developments in the Bitcoin ETF space could spark a rally in BTC prices, while Ripple's legal troubles may lead to volatility in XRP.

So In my opinion, I'd consider a long strategy for BTC for PnL trading contest if ETF news continues to be positive, aiming to capitalize on potential price surges. Conversely, I'd approach XRP with caution and consider a short strategy, given the uncertainty surrounding its legal situation.

Offline Rembroman

• Activity: 99
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:45:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Topic Starter 50 Posts
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 05:46:39 PM »
You are right, even in spite of the bear market there were projects that still developed, I support your list of tokens and I can add TFS to it, it shows itself perfectly so far

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG