follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BTC supply crisis will appear soon  (Read 5173 times)

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 889
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:35:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: BTC supply crisis will appear soon
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2024, 05:50:49 PM »
We have been hearing a lot already since ever the approval of Bitcoin spot ETF a d this has a lot to contribute as well towards the present market condition, if we could remember well, immediately after the approval of Bitcoin spot ETF, the market already went down and that was a sign to tell us that it's going to prepare and plan well for the bullrun and we can see part of it's outcome in today's market performance, forget about the institutions holding, Bitcoin will always circulate and these people can take hold of the decentralized network for any purpose.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2024, 05:50:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 01:32:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2024, 06:36:30 PM »
~snip~
It could be possible that they have spent their money on expanding their business more and more. Binance have been developing new features for their platform and of course they have to spend money on those development.

The profit that CEXs make is huge, and the wealth of CZ was estimated at $37 billion last year, so I have no doubt that there is enough money for everything that is needed. I don't know what kind of new features you mention because I don't use any CEX, but I think that what everyone who buys/sells needs already exists, although every business strives for new things, no matter how pointless it can be sometimes.

I should say new product instead of new features. They have been investing in new ecosystems. They have released the web3 wallet feature in binance. Cloud mining through binance and many more that I don't remember at this moment. One thing I know is that they have a binance lab and they invest in most of the crypto projects as well. They are working on expanding Binance visa cards everywhere in the world. Surely these developments need money.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 05:31:19 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2024, 01:38:52 PM »
I should say new product instead of new features. They have been investing in new ecosystems. They have released the web3 wallet feature in binance. Cloud mining through binance and many more that I don't remember at this moment. One thing I know is that they have a binance lab and they invest in most of the crypto projects as well. They are working on expanding Binance visa cards everywhere in the world. Surely these developments need money.

Is cloud mining still something that can be sold? I thought that it was a long overdue story from which everyone drew the same conclusion - that something like that cannot be profitable for the one who uses it, but only for the one who sells such a service.

I agree that development requires money, but I am sure that they do not lack money, there is more than enough of it, considering that they have been operating in the gray zone from the beginning - which will have its implications in the future, although we can already see that recently they are not doing well when it comes to punishments, whether it is monetary or even possible prison terms.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2024, 02:28:47 PM »
Is cloud mining still something that can be sold? I thought that it was a long overdue story from which everyone drew the same conclusion - that something like that cannot be profitable for the one who uses it, but only for the one who sells such a service.

I agree that development requires money, but I am sure that they do not lack money—there is more than enough of it, considering that they have been operating in the gray zone from the beginning—which will have its implications in the future. However, we can already see that recently, they have not been doing well when it comes to punishments, whether monetary or even possible prison terms.

Most of the cloud mining things we have seen back in the old days were just pure scams. They had nothing. However, Binance has its mining pool and firm. You can rent their miners, and that's what they named cloud mining if I am not wrong. I haven't tried those things, but it is something they promoted as well.

About money, yeah. I also think they do not lack money. I just pointed out those development things because their reserves decreased a bit and we were wondering where they spend those money. I guess they have spend most of them on their new products.

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 837
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 06:30:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2024, 04:41:52 PM »

Crypto exchanges I feel have a way of controlling the Bitcoin market because they also have a large volume of Bitcoin in their possession. So therefore, the drastic decline in volume on the possession of third party exchange makes some sense.

Control of bitcoin has been going on for years, all major crypto exchanges have long had bots that instantly buy or sell on other exchanges and equalize the exchange rate (making money on it) plus I think they can manipulate the price on purpose, as they have very large capitals and it is not a problem for them.

Of a truth crypto exchange do have Bitcoin in a huge volume and as well they have bots trading for them which makes it obvious that they are regularly taking profits on trade from Bitcoin and as  they can manipulate the Bitcoin market and price so easily at their Will causing panic.

However, crypto exchanges are amongst the Crypto whales we are  hearing and we do not know them and they have been silently controlling the Bitcoin market d price behind and I would not be surprised the recent price drop is no difference
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1727
  • Last Active: Today at 06:26:28 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2024, 05:03:41 PM »

I just got an invite and a credit voucher from Bitdeer.
Seems like they have just got a brand new batch of miners lining up for their business, but with the incoming halving and the not so nice energy prices they charge you I don't feel one bit tempted.

I should say new product instead of new features. They have been investing in new ecosystems. They have released the web3 wallet feature in binance. Cloud mining through binance and many more that I don't remember at this moment. One thing I know is that they have a binance lab and they invest in most of the crypto projects as well.

Binance really f** up most of their projects.
The cards are a flop, the payment gateway has no takers, the mining pool has shrunk to 3% form 7% average on year, the cloud mining has no more machines added, almost eveything that doesn't involve prating tokens is really doing bad.

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1482
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:45:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2024, 05:27:30 PM »
Bitcoin mining industry is very competitive and Bitcoin Mining companies, farms have to compete with each other to survive and get profit.

I just saw this one. It breaks down Bitcoin Mining companies with some metrics includes Bitdeer that is discussed above.

Not all of them have positive net income.

Not sure what's going with them internally but some companies have good rises today.
https://companiesmarketcap.com/bitcoin-mining/largest-bitcoin-mining-companies-by-marketcap/
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 05:29:41 PM by tranthidung »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2024, 05:27:30 PM »

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2024, 02:40:10 PM »
The cards are a flop, the payment gateway has no takers, the mining pool has shrunk to 3% form 7% average on year, the cloud mining has no more machines added, almost eveything that doesn't involve prating tokens is really doing bad.

To be honest, I don't care about them because I never invested a single penny in those things. I never tried their cloud mining thing, and I didn't get their card as well. But I do know that they are investing in new projects. They have a product named Binance Lab, and I don't know what they do with Binance Lab. But I have seen their logo on many new cryptocurrency teams. There is a new project named Districtone, and I have seen Binance lab and Crypto.com also invested in that project. This just an example where they are investing.

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1727
  • Last Active: Today at 06:26:28 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2024, 04:30:38 PM »
Bitcoin mining industry is very competitive and Bitcoin Mining companies, farms have to compete with each other to survive and get profit.

I just saw this one. It breaks down Bitcoin Mining companies with some metrics includes Bitdeer that is discussed above.

I can't believe that one. It means Stronghold would be mining with S17, and with both Hut8 and Bitfams mining with S19 first gen 90th/s and nothing better. No way in hell that is accurate, it means that after the halving they would all go bankrupt unless they have no other expense than electricity at 4cents kwh.
Also what's up with Mara at 24j/Th it would mean they only have newer than S19xp gear, now way that's possible when they had 4 exa of stock s19 last autumn. Next, how the hell does Clean Spark managed to get twice the profit per BCT when they have lower efficiency? 

Not even going to mention Bitdeer, that is way off by any scale!

There must be some 2022 data mashed there othewise....

To be honest, I don't care about them because I never invested a single penny in those things.

Me neither but all the recants events have med me teat any of their enterprises outside tokens with a destined to fail attitude.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2024, 01:48:29 PM »

To be honest, I don't care about them because I never invested a single penny in those things. I never tried their cloud mining thing, and I didn't get their card as well. But I do know that they are investing in new projects. They have a product named Binance Lab, and I don't know what they do with Binance Lab. But I have seen their logo on many new cryptocurrency teams. There is a new project named Districtone, and I have seen Binance lab and Crypto.com also invested in that project. This just an example where they are investing.

Just like I do, I just buy potential coins and save them for the next few years. I don't care about those mentioned. I buy when prices are still low and will sell during the bullish season. that's all

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1482
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:45:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2024, 02:50:37 PM »
I can't believe that one. It means Stronghold would be mining with S17, and with both Hut8 and Bitfams mining with S19 first gen 90th/s and nothing better. No way in hell that is accurate, it means that after the halving they would all go bankrupt unless they have no other expense than electricity at 4cents kwh.
Also what's up with Mara at 24j/Th it would mean they only have newer than S19xp gear, now way that's possible when they had 4 exa of stock s19 last autumn. Next, how the hell does Clean Spark managed to get twice the profit per BCT when they have lower efficiency? 

Not even going to mention Bitdeer, that is way off by any scale!

There must be some 2022 data mashed there othewise....
I read that Hut8 are preparing to open more mining farms after the halving and they are preparing money to buy Rigs from bankrupted mining companies (competitors) after the halving.

Hut 8 Commences Construction of New Digital Asset Mining Site in Culberson County, Announces New Treasury Strategy.

They planed to invest about $17M for that mining farm in Cullberson County.

I am not sure about the figures, just shared it, as I am not expert in Bitcoin mining.

You view is interesting and thanks for sharing your opinion on it.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2024, 04:16:30 PM »

Just like I do, I just buy potential coins and save them for the next few years. I don't care about those mentioned. I buy when prices are still low and will sell during the bullish season. that's all

It's a simple way to do it, although we should also have to learn the many things that Binance has to offer along with the problems. You are a simple person in investing. just buy and

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2024, 04:23:04 PM »

Unfortunately, I do not do the same. I do not invest in every potential project. My 90 portfolio is in Bitcoin, and the remaining 10% is in alts and stablecoins. I only invest a couple of dollars if I can convince myself that the project is good and it's not centralized; then, I may consider buying some tokens. But there are people who always buys coins with FOMO and they like to be up to date with the market and sometimes they get scammed because not all of them are legits. They make profit too. But the number of good projects that do 10x or 20x is too low. I was amazed how ORDI and some other coins climbed that much.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2024, 05:11:33 PM »
Don't just buy coins without doing deeper research. If you buy coins at the current price then there is the potential that you will be trapped at an expensive price. It is better to wait until the price collapses and buy Bitcoin in very large quantities. Believe me, cryptocurrency prices will definitely be like a roller coaster which has up and down movements, if it is currently going up then there will be time for it to go down and you have to get in immediately.

Online Peter90

• Activity: 782
  • Last Active: Today at 06:09:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2024, 12:09:01 PM »
There may be another reason, which is that someone who buys in large quantities does not want to influence the market, so he buys from OTC, or he wants to influence the price, so he sells on the crypto exchange.
The supply of Bitcoin, especially on a crypto exchange, can be manipulated, but the more the value of Bitcoin increases, the more billions you need to make such a risk.

I don't know, I'm still trying to make sense of the concept of supply crisis when applied to digital assets...
With physical assets - like commodities - the concept of supply crisis makes sense. But with digital assets?
Anyway, someone is calling for an upcoming supply crisis in BTC due to ETF demand

Bitcoin Has 6 Months Until ETF "Liquidity Crisis"

Bitcoin faces a “sell-side liquidity crisis” by September if institutional inflows continue, an industry analyst says.
In a thread on X on March 12, Ki Young Ju, founder and CEO of on-chain analytics platform CryptoQuant, predicted a BTC supply watershed “within six months.”

Ki: Bitcoin bears “can’t win” while ETF flows continue

Bitcoin as an institutional investment allocation is only just getting started, industry participants have said, as United States-based spot Bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs) gain momentum.
Now holding nearly $30 billion, they have become the most successful ETF launch in history.

Should the trend continue, however, a new phenomenon could arise where there will not be enough BTC available to meet demand (this concept doesn't make any sense to Peter...)

1.4 million BTC to go?

Ki showed an ongoing broad uptrend in BTC held by so-called “accumulation addresses” — wallets with only inbound transactions — with this still needing to double before the “crisis” sets in.
As Cointelegraph reported, accumulation address holdings have recently started cooling off as Bitcoin hits new all-time highs.

zerohedge.com

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG