follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [Speculation] Will Bitcoin breach $100k this month?  (Read 2885 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: [Speculation] Will Bitcoin breach $100k this month?
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2024, 08:43:43 PM »
How surprising it is that the price is currently experiencing quite a shock, because the price of BTC fell to $66k from the previous $70k which was its strongest position. With this, I think it will be very difficult to reach $100k by the end of April 2024, even though the halving will happen on April 19 (estimates according to some websites' countdown timers), but the rise from $70k to $100k won't happen that fast just due to the halving effect.

Most likely we will see it in August or maybe December 2024, which period is most likely the peak of the bull market that occurred at the Bitcoin halving moment this time.
If Bitcoin is predicted to reach $100K this April, I think that's impossible. but by the end of this year maybe we will all see bitcoin prices above $100K. because the bitcoin ETF will be very influential after the bitcoin halving occurs, this is according to my predictions and opinions

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2024, 08:43:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2024, 09:14:45 PM »
How surprising it is that the price is currently experiencing quite a shock, because the price of BTC fell to $66k from the previous $70k which was its strongest position. With this, I think it will be very difficult to reach $100k by the end of April 2024, even though the halving will happen on April 19 (estimates according to some websites' countdown timers), but the rise from $70k to $100k won't happen that fast just due to the halving effect.

Most likely we will see it in August or maybe December 2024, which period is most likely the peak of the bull market that occurred at the Bitcoin halving moment this time.
It was my prediction Bitcoin price will go minimum $100k before Bitcoin halving. But now we saw bitcoin price is decreasing gradually. Now Bitcoin price is near Abou $67k. Only 15 days left to end April. I also think everything is possible in cryptocurrency market. But i think it will not be easy.
I think we have to wait more time to see Bitcoin halving effect. I think for bull run 2025 is perfect time. After Bitcoin halving bitcoin price will gradually increase there has no doubt i strongly believe it.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2024, 06:18:00 AM »
If Bitcoin is predicted to reach $100K this April, I think that's impossible. but by the end of this year maybe we will all see bitcoin prices above $100K. because the bitcoin ETF will be very influential after the bitcoin halving occurs, this is according to my predictions and opinions
Unfortunately the price of Bitcoin will not reach that high price because so far Bitcoin has experienced a decline in price and makes Bitcoin's target of $100k increasingly difficult to achieve this year. Bitcoin ETFs don't interest many people anymore. Many miners choose to sell their assets when the price of bitcoin is still as high as it is now.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2024, 02:54:38 PM »

Yes, I also think the same thing about changes in bitcoin prices this month, although it is not something impossible to happen, as long as there is very good news that affects bitcoin. Actually, we also didn't expect that bitcoin would reach 70k before the halving and in fact it happened.

No one can predict for sure when bitcoin will touch 100k, but I am personally optimistic that it will happen, but the timing is still a question.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2024, 03:39:48 PM »

Yes, I also think the same thing about changes in bitcoin prices this month, although it is not something impossible to happen, as long as there is very good news that affects bitcoin. Actually, we also didn't expect that bitcoin would reach 70k before the halving and in fact it happened.

No one can predict for sure when bitcoin will touch 100k, but I am personally optimistic that it will happen, but the timing is still a question.
Leading up to the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin will usually decrease because there will be a lot of Bitcoin sales made by miners and this also coincides with inflation, as some news reports say about this. So it's best when the Bitcoin price really dumps, buy it if you still have funds.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2024, 09:43:47 AM »
Leading up to the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin will usually decrease because there will be a lot of Bitcoin sales made by miners and this also coincides with inflation, as some news reports say about this. So it's best when the Bitcoin price really dumps, buy it if you still have funds.
I still have bitcoin that I haven't sold so I prefer to sell and secure all the cryptocurrency assets that I have to convert them all to fiat, so that when the price of bitcoin falls to a fairly deep price I am ready with the money I have to buy bitcoin again , But I will still buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin crashes to $20k again.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2024, 10:48:55 AM »
I still have bitcoin that I haven't sold so I prefer to sell and secure all the cryptocurrency assets that I have to convert them all to fiat, so that when the price of bitcoin falls to a fairly deep price I am ready with the money I have to buy bitcoin again , But I will still buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin crashes to $20k again.
Bitcoin price will fall to $20K you will buy bitcoin, really? what makes you believe the price of bitcoin will fall to $20K. What are the factors that cause this to happen? because I see several large investors and senior investors predicting that the price of bitcoin will not fall that badly
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2024, 10:48:55 AM »

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2024, 11:17:07 AM »
I don't sure with your expectation bitcoin get crashes again under $20k, although has difficult with bitcoin return back to higher price after closing one day left before halving but its not easy for bitcoin crash drastically more than 100%. I think bitcoin keep in the moving up progress usually one or two months after halving time, if want to buy back its right moment now and hold as long possibility waiting for bitcoin moment up again.
I believe its not over for bitcoin although halving not support yet, still has moment usually after halving time many investor get buy back bitcoin and hold it recovery to higher price.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1440
  • Last Active: Today at 11:06:03 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2024, 04:32:16 PM »
will this happen? it's hard to reach 20k$ I think if it reaches 20k$ it's certain that BTC will be obsolete and die slowly, just my opinion, because I'm sure BTC will not reach the price of 20k$

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2024, 11:02:59 PM »
will this happen? it's hard to reach 20k$ I think if it reaches 20k$ it's certain that BTC will be obsolete and die slowly, just my opinion, because I'm sure BTC will not reach the price of 20k$
I also think the same as you, those who hope that the price of bitcoin returns to $20K are those who have prepared USD to buy bitcoin at a low price, I think that is just excessive hope and is impossible to happen. Many even predict that bitcoin will not fall below $50K despite a deep correction

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:01 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2024, 10:36:24 PM »
I also think the same as you, those who hope that the price of bitcoin returns to $20K are those who have prepared USD to buy bitcoin at a low price, I think that is just excessive hope and is impossible to happen. Many even predict that bitcoin will not fall below $50K despite a deep correction
Although it is very possible that it could go down because it is not impossible, I think that they will not allow the price to go down much because here there are many institutions that have bought bitcoin and that will not and will not allow losses, nor do I see that large investors have any intention of sell their bitcoin, because basically the things they have done can happen, nor do they take bitcoin to zero, but things have happened in the world that can cause it to drop somewhat in price or oscillate in price from even $59k to $65k , this is because of the rumor of war between Iran and Israel, which hopefully, this war does not happen, however we must be very attentive to this type of news that is fundamental in the market and that gives us an idea that if It happens, because the price will drop and you have to be there to buy little by little.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2024, 07:19:00 AM »
It seems that making the Bitcoin price collapse to $20k is not easy to do, Bitcoin has a lot of supporters and is ready to block the Bitcoin price from collapsing. According to data from the Binance exchange, it requires at least 800 BTC to be sold instantly and will make the price of Bitcoin collapse to $51k. I once saw a whale move Bitcoin in the amount of 30,000 Bitcoins. If that was used to bring down the price of Bitcoin then there would still be a lot left.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2024, 03:31:02 PM »

Bitcoin can experience a sharp decline if there is negative news that attacks Bitcoin, causing Bitcoin holders to panic and sell them on a large scale. Currently, I only hear about war and inflation, so it is possible that Bitcoin could still rise next week.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1802
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:22:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2024, 04:27:21 PM »

Bitcoin can experience a sharp decline if there is negative news that attacks Bitcoin, causing Bitcoin holders to panic and sell them on a large scale. Currently, I only hear about war and inflation, so it is possible that Bitcoin could still rise next week.

Bitcoin stabilized at $63k right now the transaction fee is insanely high even those smallholders and traders who want to sell cannot transact because the fee reaches $200, because of Rune mining we'll have to wait for a few days before the transaction fees normalize and from there we'll know where the market heads, I believe in the coming days we'll have a new record all-time high and
possibly $100k it did not reach this month but maybe in the coming months.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2024, 03:23:44 AM »

Bitcoin stabilized at $63k right now the transaction fee is insanely high even those smallholders and traders who want to sell cannot transact because the fee reaches $200, because of Rune mining we'll have to wait for a few days before the transaction fees normalize and from there we'll know where the market heads, I believe in the coming days we'll have a new record all-time high and
possibly $100k it did not reach this month but maybe in the coming months.
If the gas fee is expensive, we should wait until it decreases, because in recent days I have seen it so expensive and friends have also reduced their intention to carry out transactions, they choose to wait. I see bitcoin price getting better, hopefully back above $70K soon

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG