follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you feel like you're getting it all wrong?  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 865
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
Re: Do you feel like you're getting it all wrong?
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2024, 08:39:57 AM »
Many people really want to achieve success, but sometimes the path they take will not be the same as they did. At least we have to keep trying to do something with maximum effort, while the results we get later depend on the hard work we have done. As long as we do something to the maximum then of course the results we get will be very good.

I don't deny what you have said. But we don't understand the fact that everyone is not fit for everything. Everyone cannot be a farmer. Everyone cannot be a trader and everyone cannot be a coder. I know that there are web developers who make hundred thousand dollars a month. Now, if I take this as an inspiration and switch to web development, I don't think I will be successful in this field. There are too many reasons behind it. I am not a coder and learning code is impossible in a month or so. Web developers have to learn a couple of languages and they have to be experts to get some big jobs. They need experience as well. If I want to be a web developer, I have to spend at least five years to start earning. So, if trading is not for me, there is no reason to do.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2024, 08:39:57 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2024, 11:46:46 PM »
Many people really want to achieve success, but sometimes the path they take will not be the same as they did. At least we have to keep trying to do something with maximum effort, while the results we get later depend on the hard work we have done. As long as we do something to the maximum then of course the results we get will be very good.
A job if done with passion and right then it will give a pretty good results.
The important thing is not to give up if your failure happens because it could be the beginning of success that will happen.

How in the crypto space with many opportunities that can be put to good use, there are many successful people born from crypto.
Who really learns and works hard, then they will enjoy the results.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2024, 09:39:31 AM »
Am I the only one who gets this feeling that maybe I am just doing everything wrong in trading?

A couple of months ago when I started trading I got this feeling whenever get my trades wrong. Like in a week straight I amounted to so many losses that I felt this edge of seeing trade as a waste of time. Long story short, I'm still here trading and enjoying every little profit I get...

Now, I decided to share this with all of you. Never give up, whenever you think you're getting it wrong, just give it a break and relax. Is ok to be mad. Always remember no elite trader made it just like that. I feel the same thing this period. So, go relax and come back when your head is clear
With how you shared it, yes you are doing things wrong.
You know what's better? You're learning with the mistakes that you've done. :)

Making mistakes not only in trading but in everything in our lives is inevitable. What's better is we are learning from those mistakes. It's good that you are still trading despite experiencing series of losses. I want to do the same as you did but unfortunately, I ran out of money for trading hence, I stopped it. You looked trading as a waste of time, but here you are still trading despite getting many losses. :D

Anyway, not giving up in trading is a good thing, but make sure that you aren't using other people's money or money that's intended to pay bills in trading. :D There are some traders who are doing that that's why I emphasized it. Not giving up sometimes is a good decision but sometimes, giving up for a better option is also a good decision. It all comes to the trader. As for me, I stopped trading not only because I don't have spare money anymore, but I'd rather focus on just holding coins. Lesser rewards though but lesser stress. :)

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 843
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:27:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2024, 01:56:15 PM »
I think those of us who understand our mistakes are the most successful in trading. That is why I said that those who realize their mistakes in trading are very successful because if a trader realizes his mistakes, he will definitely not move on to the next stage of trading after realizing his mistakes. Mistakes are usually made by traders who make mistakes but they don't realize their mistakes or they don't find where they are making mistakes. Only people make mistakes, but after making a mistake, you must understand that mistake. If you don't understand your mistake, then you cannot find that mistake later and work on that area.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2024, 08:11:10 PM »
A job if done with passion and right then it will give a pretty good results.
The important thing is not to give up if your failure happens because it could be the beginning of success that will happen.

How in the crypto space with many opportunities that can be put to good use, there are many successful people born from crypto.
Who really learns and works hard, then they will enjoy the results.

Hurdles come in every way and those will be successful who use these hurdles as a forward step toward success but those will always face failure who cannot fulfil their dreams due to fear of hurdles.

We should not leave any job due to the reason of hurdles but we should learn to minimize such hurdles in order to become successful. From crypto only those come with success who possess knowledge and never feel sad due to obstacles in their way so reduces your fear, increases your knowledge if you want to be a successful person like others.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2024, 08:52:54 PM »
Now, I decided to share this with all of you. Never give up, whenever you think you're getting it wrong, just give it a break and relax. Is ok to be mad. Always remember no elite trader made it just like that. I feel the same thing this period. So, go relax and come back when your head is clear

You are a good example for newcomers in the trading sphere because just like how you thought, most newbie traders tend to give up and stop trading and get away from cryptocurrencies when they incur some losses in the initial stage which isn't how it's done. If you want success in trading, you will need to bear losses for sure and you will only make it if you don't give up and keep learning and improving over time.

Traders who are experts now and understand the market very well were once newbies as well, but what they did is they never gave up but when they were criticized or when they face failure, they improve the areas where they lack knowledge and come back stronger.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2024, 11:00:55 PM »
Of course, we may have different ways to succeed. We don't need to follow the same way that other people did for their success. It is a must to do maximum efforts, it is the only way to reach the success. Without the efforts, there will be no success, it is impossible. But sometimes unlucky people still fail to succeed although they have done the maximum efforts. However, I think we don't need to feel sad but we can try to do efforts in other fields.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2024, 11:00:55 PM »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2024, 04:24:19 PM »
Of course, we may have different ways to succeed. We don't need to follow the same way that other people did for their success. It is a must to do maximum efforts, it is the only way to reach the success. Without the efforts, there will be no success, it is impossible. But sometimes unlucky people still fail to succeed although they have done the maximum efforts. However, I think we don't need to feel sad but we can try to do efforts in other fields.
That's right, every human being has their own path to getting money or success, this all depends on the effort they put in. As long as they keep trying hard they will get very pleasant results.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:56:48 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2024, 05:17:12 PM »
That's right, every human being has their own path to getting money or success, this all depends on the effort they put in. As long as they keep trying hard they will get very pleasant results.
Indeed we have to find something that we think is our fashion, when we have found it we will be easier to live it. Like for example in this crypto field, I feel this is part of my fashion and I won't miss it.

But our journey to find something that we have more expertise in it, it is something that is not easy at all, there is a long process that we must do to find everything and it requires hard work.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2024, 11:38:51 PM »
Indeed we have to find something that we think is our fashion, when we have found it we will be easier to live it. Like for example in this crypto field, I feel this is part of my fashion and I won't miss it.

But our journey to find something that we have more expertise in it, it is something that is not easy at all, there is a long process that we must do to find everything and it requires hard work.
That is the process that we have to face because success requires a process that is quite difficult to do, but as long as we want to always try to be the best with the right methods, the process of becoming rich will be enjoyable. Memories of the hard work done when you were young will be able to be told when you are old.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2024, 01:03:48 PM »

That is the process that we have to face because success requires a process that is quite difficult to do, but as long as we want to always try to be the best with the right methods, the process of becoming rich will be enjoyable. Memories of the hard work done when you were young will be able to be told when you are old.
Becoming a fighter is not easy, most of them fail when going through a difficult process. but if successful he has a story in the experience he had. Likewise, learning to trade in crypto, when seeking experience and learning, we will be faced with a painful experience, namely loss

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2024, 01:39:56 PM »

Becoming a fighter is not easy, most of them fail when going through a difficult process. but if successful he has a story in the experience he had. Likewise, learning to trade in crypto, when seeking experience and learning, we will be faced with a painful experience, namely loss
Well, in this case, a high mentality is needed, because I am sure that some of the people who are now considered "successful" in the crypto space may have initially been people who experienced repeated failures before they finally found something that made them who they are today.

I am also not someone who has had a smooth path in the crypto field, because in the past I have also experienced something that I did not want. Maybe if we didn't have that mentality, then we wouldn't be here now.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:38:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2024, 08:17:01 PM »
While trading, one can actually have some mixed feelings, especially when the trader is facing lose in their trade or when the market is moving against the trader at the very moment they just entered the position thinking that it was the best opportunity to buy long or sell short. Trading is for everyone but it's not for the weak.

For example, I entered a "Long" Position earlier day before yesterday for TON/USDT pair but the market keeps going short till this morning, I just decided to call back the trade and entered a short position which within an interval of 3 hours, was able to recover my lose. The day I took the long position which immediately started going against me, I felt bad like I was not patient before entering the trade. The truth of trading is that we can not be right all the time.
It is true that a trader may have mixed feelings after taking a new trade. If that trade goes particularly negative. Many traders are emotionally strong before trading, but if there is a temporary fall, many cannot hold their emotions. Trading is not just about buying or selling. A trader must acquire a good understanding of several things. Not only you but I myself have taken some trades that after a while I get quite anxious when the price fluctuates a lot. But I was able to move away from that idea. I try to do a lot of research before taking on a new trade.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2024, 10:05:40 AM »
-snip-
I am also not someone who has had a smooth path in the crypto field, because in the past I have also experienced something that I did not want. Maybe if we didn't have that mentality, then we wouldn't be here now.
All the past that brought us down will make us learn how to grow.
Almost 10 years in crypto and starting with many mistakes and stupidity made me understand what I should be doing in crypto.

Nothing is instant, everything requires a process, ups and downs building a crypto portfolio to date what I want can be achieved.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2024, 01:44:49 PM »
-snip-
All the past that brought us down will make us learn how to grow.
Almost 10 years in crypto and starting with many mistakes and stupidity made me understand what I should be doing in crypto.

Nothing is instant, everything requires a process, ups and downs building a crypto portfolio to date what I want can be achieved.
I agree with you, every bad thing we experience in the past allows us to grow better, as long as we can learn from the mistakes we have made so that we feel things we don't really want to feel.

Not only in the past did we make mistakes, but now we still make some mistakes, it's just that they are not as bad as in the past. What makes us like that is experience and we can learn from it so we can survive.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG