follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [ICO REVIEW] The Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain  (Read 946 times)

Offline zanjerbits

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 27, 2018, 02:14:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Hello everyone.

I'm here again to share to you the best ICO of 2018. First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I am a trader, investor and ICO expert, I have been connected in Crytocurrency Industry since 2014 and until now I am looking for best ICO to invest and earn more money.

In my 4 years journey in Cryptocurrency Industry I already gain a lot of money. I just started in small capital until it gains value over time and covers my daily expenses and needs. In some cases I encountered many problems such as Scam companies, Unstable price of coin, hacking incidents and many more. This is the reason why I started to research more effectively to avoid these problems. There are many fundamentals, characteristics and features that must exist in one project and we should analyze them thoroughly in order to understand the real value of coin.

As a trader I believe we should choose the right EXCHANGE to protect our capital.

Nowadays, there are many new Exchanges with slow transaction and sometimes the coin that has been executed are not accurate, hence we need an accurate, transparent and real time trading system.

Secondly, we experience a lot of losses because of unfair trading of other users, one of them are Whales, where they can manipulate the price using their capital by creating a high sell wall or high support whenever they want to increase/decrease the price and other strategies like using bot or other manipulation system. In this case, we need to find a good Exchange with a proper rules and regulation in order to prevent these unfair trading system.

Lastly, but most importanly, we often hear a hacking incidents on Crypto Exchanges, even those in the top 10 Exchanges have experienced this problem. In this reason I believe that security must first be prioritized and strengthened before anything else. In our current era we have to accept the fact that while technology is developing, the hackers become more aggressive and upgrading.

Thankfully, all these problems are solved by Crypto Circle X

Crypto Circle Exchange is the most advanced and secure cryptocurrency exchange powered by a cutting edge technology that is capable of over 10 million transactions per second. Our customers depend on us, as much as we, upon them. In this world of give and take, it has never been as transparent as right now, when dealing with our exchange. We want others to look at the symbol we have, and remember instantly our connection with our customers.

At its core, Crypto Circle Exchange is a revolutionary cryptocurrency and blockchain asset exchange focused on speed, safety, scalability, and customer support. We will issue our own token called the Crypto Circle X Coin, with CCX as the symbol. CCX is an ERC20 token running on the Ethereum blockchain.

High Performance - Fast and accurate

The exchange platform is developed in the GoLang (Google language) programming language, that provides many advantages over C, C++, Java, C# and Ruby such as it compiles easily into many operating systems, helps to make concurrency more efficient, makes for a more accurate, faster, and cleaner coding environment.

The GoLang machine language is extremely fast, and capable of processing millions of transactions per second with a 40 nanosecond latency.

Multiple years of extensive R&D (Research and Development) were invested into creating this exchange platform.

Anti-Market Manipulation

The exchange platform's real-time market surveillance, supervision, and compliance system monitors for suspicious trading activity such as abnormally large trades, pass-through trades, wash trades, spoofing, layering, stuffing, hammering, and momentum ignition.

The Market Surveillance & Risk Management Solution also provides analytics which meet ESMA MiFID II and other post-trade reporting. It conforms to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR), US Dodd-Frank SEC regulation, and other international regulatory frameworks.

Security

Passwords are not stored (hashes are stored).

All sensitive user data is AES 256 encrypted before being inserted into the database for safe keeping.

As a preventative measure, CloudFlare protection is used to defend against DDoS (Denial of Service) attacks which may occur.

For a more secure customer authentication login, 2FA with Google Authenticator is offered.

Tokens are secured with an offline multi-signature wallet / vault system for asset protection.

For all Customers residing in any EU member state, the exchange platform is fully GDPR Compliant.

INITIAL COIN OFFERING (ICO)
There will be 223,000,000 Million tokens available for sale.

Private Sale
AUGUST 13TH - SEPT 17TH - 15% BONUS ON TOKEN PURCHASE

Pre-Sale
SEPT 17TH - OCT 22TH - 7% BONUS ON TOKEN PURCHASE

CrowdSale
OCT 22TH - NOV 26TH - UNTIL HARD CAP IS REACHED

Please visit here for more details: https://cryptocirclex.com/default.aspx [nofollow]

Read their White Paper for complete Information about the project: https://cryptocirclex.com/whitepaper.pdf [nofollow]

Visit Main ANN Thread for other Information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4906962 [nofollow]

Join Telegram group: https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_Official [nofollow]

blog  by zanjerbits (Bitcointalk [nofollow])

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG