follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: One of the Most Popular Gaming Company in Japan  (Read 906 times)

Offline zanjerbits

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 27, 2018, 02:14:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
One of the Most Popular Gaming Company in Japan
« on: August 31, 2018, 02:03:28 AM »
Hello everyone.

I'm here again to share to you the best ICO of 2018. First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I am a trader, investor and ICO expert, I have been connected in Cryptocurrency Industry since 2014 and until now I am looking for best ICO to invest and earn more money.

In my 4 years’ journey in Cryptocurrency Industry I already gain a lot of money. I just started in small capital until it gains value over time and covers my daily expenses and needs. In some cases, I encountered many problems such as Scam companies, Unstable price of coin, hacking incidents and many more. This is the reason why I started to research more effectively to avoid these problems. There are many fundamentals, characteristics and features that must exist in one project and we should analyze them thoroughly in order to understand the real value of coin.

One of the most growing popular project in Blockchain are gaming Industry maybe because it is pure online and accessible globally. Since the games were invented, people from all over the world used the games as a relaxing thing to do in their free time and sometimes they become more addicted even during working hours or bed times, even some of the celebrities and other popular people are found themselves playing video games excessively.

Gaming has grown to become a hundred-billion-dollar industry in the last couple of years. In fact, according to some researchers the global market for mobile gaming companies was valued at around $50 billion in 2017 and expected to grow at the next five years to cross $80 billion by the end of 2022. This is crazy! We can’t really imagine that gaming community will grow rapidly at this rate.

What if a very popular gaming company with 15 years of experience in this field will bring their popular online mobile games with blockchain technology? This is more interesting!

We all know that Japan is one of the largest provider on gaming Industry in the world. Japan is the fastest growing online gaming in Industry due to the continued success of mobile gaming companies in Japan and now one of the popular gaming company will join the blockchain Technology this is Asobi Coin. Visit their website here: https://asobimo.io/en/ [nofollow]

Company Profile
ASOBIMO has more than 15 years of experience in online game development over 600 employees globally. Their products are Online mobile games with over 50 Million downloads and the total asset of one of the popular games reach 200 million USD.

What is their concept?
Digital content trade on distributed secondary market. A new blockchain economic era for the publishers, creators and users. ASOBIMO DApps platform will make digital content on the secondary markets a valuable asset for all parties, and provide a secured trading experience at a minimal cost and frictionless.

The Problem in Market and The Solution of Asobi Coin.
The Problem: Digital content can sometimes be too easy to copy.
Solution: ASOBIMO dApps will provide a distributed secondary content platform with “Decentralized Security System” (DSS). The blockchain will provide irrefutable proof of content ownership.

JOIN PRE-SALE NOW TO GET MORE BONUSES! : https://asobimo.io/en/ [nofollow]

Start date(JST)   End date(JST)         Bonus         Minimum        Amount(*)
23th Aug 15:00   24th Aug 14:59    25%        10,000ABX    200,000,000ABX
24th Aug 15:00   25th Aug 14:59    24%
25th Aug 15:00   26th Aug 14:59    23%
26th Aug 15:00   27th Aug 14:59    22%
27th Aug 15:00   28th Aug 14:59    21%
28th Aug 15:00   29th Aug 14:59    20%
29th Aug 15:00   30th Aug 14:59    19%

Please visit here for more details: https://asobimo.io/en/ [nofollow]

Read their White Paper for complete Information about the project: https://asobimo.io/pdf/white_paper_en.pdf [nofollow]

Join Telegram group: https://t.me/AsobiCoin_Official [nofollow]

blog  by zanjerbits (Bitcointalk [nofollow])
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 02:09:33 AM by zanjerbits »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

One of the Most Popular Gaming Company in Japan
« on: August 31, 2018, 02:03:28 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline cryptodemystified

• Activity: 52
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 26, 2023, 02:52:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: One of the Most Popular Gaming Company in Japan
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 12:43:59 PM »
In this bear market, ICO's are bad decision to invest according to investors. People are confused about investing in even NEX.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG