follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: COMBINATION OF CENTRALIZED AND DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE - AXNET  (Read 934 times)

Offline zanjerbits

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 27, 2018, 02:14:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
COMBINATION OF CENTRALIZED AND DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE - AXNET
« on: September 02, 2018, 06:29:07 AM »
Hello everyone.

I'm here again to share to you the best ICO of 2018. First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I am a trader, investor and ICO expert, I have been connected in Cryptocurrency Industry since 2014 and until now I am looking for best ICO to invest and earn more money.

In my 4 years’ journey in Cryptocurrency Industry I already gain a lot of money. I just started in small capital until it gains value over time and covers my daily expenses and needs. In some cases, I encountered many problems such as Scam companies, Unstable price of coin, hacking incidents and many more. This is the reason why I started to research more effectively to avoid these problems. There are many fundamentals, characteristics and features that must exist in one project and we should analyze them thoroughly in order to understand the real value of coin.

As a trader I believe we should choose the right EXCHANGE to protect our capital.

Nowadays, there are many new Exchanges with Poor Technical Architecture such as slow transaction and sometimes the coin that has been executed are not accurate, hence we need an accurate, transparent and real time trading system.

Additionally, many Exchanges have poor customer service, such as bittrex, many accounts are locked without any permission or notification to the owner of the account, it is not acceptable especially when your capital is big, enough to be fear and stressed because suddenly you will not be able to log-in, you will think that your money is gone and nobody is taking care of it because of poor customer service.

There are two types of exchanges Centralized or Decentralized, there are disadvantages and advantages of both types of exchange, in centralized exchange there are more fiat bases hence you can trade more on fiat money but of course the trading system is not a full controlled of the users. On the other hand, Decentralized exchange has a full control of a user but the fiat currencies are limited. What if you can have used both of these features in one exchange?

Lastly, but most importantly is Security, we often hear a hacking incidents on Crypto Exchanges, even those in the top 10 Exchanges have experienced this problem. In this reason I believe that security must first be prioritized and strengthened before anything else. In our current era we have to accept the fact that while technology is developing, the hackers become more aggressive and upgrading.
Thankfully, all these problems are solved by Axnet.

Axnet is the real Centralized and Decentralized Exchange with many features and advance trading system.  You can now use both types of exchanges because Axnet combined these two features in a single exchange, by just using a toggle switch you can choose between two types of exchanges.

In Centralized exchange you can choose many Fiat bases such as USD, EUR, GBP, BTC, ETH and USDT with using our high-performance matching engine for smooth trading system.

In Decentralize Exchange you can experience a symmetric high-speed exchange platform with full ownership of the funds belonging to the user. Axnet Decentralized Exchange runs a Hybrid Mechanism where we use an off-chain settlement system while you as the user controls the custodianship of your funds.

High Performance Engine

Axnet trading system uses a hardware-accelerated and highly-efficient memory matching engine that is capable of sustaining 2 million order making/ second and 1 million order processing/second. These amazing figures guarantees zero delay or lag throughout the whole order execution process and makes Axnet one of the fastest exchanges in the market today. With us, you can be rest assured that your orders will never be delayed due to the matching engine being bombarded.

SYSTEM SECURITY

Axnet will provide 100% security to secured all assets and capital of all users.
The policy and processes of Axnet platform ensure data and system security via strict compliance with financial level standards.
Axnet has special internal risk control mechanisms in place that ensures integrity, confidentiality and availability of the platform at all time.
Multiple security level to secure our wallet. Which include multi-layer encryption whose encryption key is preserved under the most secured condition and altered on regular basis to deal with centralization issue as well as a strong firewall to ensure maximum security isolation.

Efficient Customer Service

Axnet will provide 24/7 high responsive customer service not like just a bot or automatic answering support system, these are real live person that will answer all questions and fix your problem because every customer service has respective problem category that will give you a fast solution on your problem.

Visit here for more details and to start trading: https://ax.net/ [nofollow]

Read their White Paper for complete Information about the project: https://ax.net/docs/AXNETWhitepaper.pdf [nofollow]

blog  by zanjerbits (CCX)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

COMBINATION OF CENTRALIZED AND DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE - AXNET
« on: September 02, 2018, 06:29:07 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG