follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Netbox Global 20 NBX Airdop  (Read 8135 times)

Offline superman22

• Activity: 89
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 10, 2021, 08:55:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Netbox Global 20 NBX Airdop
« on: November 23, 2019, 08:14:02 PM »
Netbox Global is a fantastic browser base mining support you can generate coins by browsing and you can also mine too using nodes. All you have to join and catch
20 NBX now before too late. You will receive 20 NBX airdrop after some days activity. However, any one become in activity will not receive any rewards include airdrops. You can set up masternodes in your computer or mobile. I tested and then, I have invited you guys. Special Link is added from NBX support team. Keep active your NBX browser every day to gain bonus and airdrops too. Staking is available so I think you should start now. No need any invest money other than time.

https://netbox.global/r/salviJoin Now Here (Special Invitation Link)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Netbox Global 20 NBX Airdop
« on: November 23, 2019, 08:14:02 PM »

Offline OlexandrGygy1998

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 23, 2020, 08:58:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Netbox Global 20 NBX Airdop
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 11:14:29 AM »
I am really interested in the project. It has a lot of advantages. The Netbox.Browser has the integrated Netbox.Wallet multi-currency crypto-wallet. With the crypto-wallet, it is possible to store and conduct transactions both in the internal Netbox.Coin cryptocurrency and in other popular cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum). The Netbox.Wallet also allows the user to have accounts in fiat currencies, such as USD and EUR. For all cryptocurrencies supported by the Netbox.Wallet, cryptographic keys and addresses are generated on the corresponding blockchain network. Link to website - https:/netbox.global/

Offline DimaKonon

• Misbehaving
  • Activity: 0
  • Last Active: March 10, 2020, 03:15:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 11:35:41 AM »
The Netbox.Browser is an application for PC and mobile devices, the main function of which, in addition to access to web-resources, is to maintain the functioning of the Netbox.Chain blockchain network. The Netbox.Browser is the first web browser that does not have a centralized infrastructure: all personal data of users belong only to them and decisions on the areas of development of the product are made by the community. The Netbox.Browser infrastructure is completely transparent and distributed, as it is stored without the use of central servers in the Netbox.Chain blockchain structures. An individual address in the blockchain network is assigned to each web browser; this address can store Netbox.Coins – the currency of the Netbox.Chain blockchain network. Link to website - https:/netbox.global/

Offline IrinaRos2019

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: December 27, 2019, 09:41:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 04:17:59 PM »
I also really like this Netbox browser. I increasingly began to use it on my computer. I think that in the near future this Netbox browser will replace my Google Chrome! And the opportunity to get NBX coins that pay for using the browser is generally a great pleasant bonus!
The Netbox.Browser infrastructure is completely transparent and distributed, as it is stored without the use of central servers in the Netbox.Chain blockchain structures. An individual address in the blockchain network is assigned to each web browser; this address can store Netbox.Coins – the currency of the Netbox.Chain blockchain network. The larger the active audience of the web browser is, the faster and more reliable transactions are conducted in the blockchain.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG