follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: TAUCOIN MOBILE MINING THE 2019 CRYPTO PROJECT OF THE YEAR  (Read 4773 times)

Offline Goku01

• Activity: 608
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: February 28, 2023, 10:59:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
TAUCOIN MOBILE MINING THE 2019 CRYPTO PROJECT OF THE YEAR
« on: March 24, 2019, 02:12:09 PM »
I remember when the time when Railblock has low price during the time it was release and it has only one exchange and lots of people not noticing it but when the product already been exposed and proven working it boom like a rocket ship.

I see the same scenario will happen n Taucoin Project. At first, this one isn't noticeable but when the team shows how great it will showcase the more people began to wonder what is it all about. So many projects plan to have a mobile mining likw electroneum but failed to develop a real one that can be used on mobile phone. Now the team is getting closer to its fulfillment and Im glad that Ive been there since the beginning of their journey. All my efforts on doing the activity rewarding taucoin is becoming a fortune. Im not saying this will end up like xrb ( Now Nano) but I can see a bright future for this product. The concept is ideal and unqiue which bypass the low key of typical project.

WHAT'S NEXT?

It's only a matter of time when they release all the hardwork the team done for the past few months and I can only say it is damn worth it. Imagine this project offered already a listing by almost 10 exchanges but I think goal of the CEO isnt on that path. I remember the movie 3 idiots where the lead character has a motto. " Follow Excellence and Success will Follow you Pants Down".

Congrats in advance to the team for a well job done and I will be staying here listening to all the updates and the github notification alert for your work.  A project like this is one of the best I've ever encountered in my entire crypto adventure.

I also posted this at bitcointalk. So don't report please.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

TAUCOIN MOBILE MINING THE 2019 CRYPTO PROJECT OF THE YEAR
« on: March 24, 2019, 02:12:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Kriptolab

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2019, 06:55:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: TAUCOIN MOBILE MINING THE 2019 CRYPTO PROJECT OF THE YEAR
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 02:34:06 PM »
Congrats to the Taucoin team, I remember you well my brother, we have been together with this project since the beginning to date. And I also remember how supportive you are in this project all along the times.

Yeah! Everything may be seen as useless at its start, but there is always a say which assert that "time will tell", its the time time now the time is telling the globe on how significance is real mobile mining.

And it I my great hope that TAU will be great thing in blockchain world.

Welcome all global citizens to try it out, it really works

Offline ZionRTZ

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 22, 2020, 08:45:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 03:56:48 PM »
I have not heard of this one before. Was it an ICO?
I believe you're heavily invested in this project that's why you conveniently labeled it as the project of the year.
The market will be the final judge, we'll just have to wait for the final product to be released.

Offline shadowdio

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 06:13:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 04:05:54 PM »
what a nice project for taucoin a mobile mining, I'm sure taucoin will booming because of their great project, we can make money easily in our phone.

Offline Goku01

• Activity: 608
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: February 28, 2023, 10:59:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 05:59:36 PM »
I believe you're heavily invested in this project that's why you conveniently labeled it as the project of the year.
The market will be the final judge, we'll just have to wait for the final product to be released.

I believe this is one of the best project of the year. You can search Taucoin and see their whitepaper. they are doing their level best to improve the coin and they have already a local value at P2P market. hope you will like it too.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 01:51:50 PM »
Did Taucoin release their own device that is capable of mobile mining? Or is that a phone with a Taucoin mining app?

At the moment, I'm still not sold to the idea of mobile mining. I have yet to see a device that can handle such activity with all its function as a phone fully working.

Offline Kriptolab

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 02:23:58 PM »
TAUcoin didn't run any ICO and what I know from the team, there is no plan for such an event. What they do is to distribute all the 82% out of total supply (10b) via the following means:

🎁🎁How can I Earn TAUcoins?🎁🎁

1⃣ Referral System: where you invite your friends via referral link (unlimited)

2⃣ TAUwork: where you can offer/request  your service, hire or get job and TAUcoin will serve as a payment (unlimited).

3⃣ Consensus Debate: where you present your ideas, opinions and views either by opposing or criticising on the particular subject. (One year window, started Sept. 2018).

4⃣ Developer Bounty: where you can participate building TAU only if you have special special skills and abilities from design, creatives and programming.

5⃣ Start-up Bounty: where you can build up your projects based on TAU ecosystem and get rewarded some TAUcoins, (Unlimited).

6⃣ Coinrains: where your activeness on discord and from specific TAU local groups, can be rewarded every day, after every two days or so, (Limited).

7⃣ Medium Article Writing: where your writing skills and abilities can be rewarded based on the content of your articles, (unlimited).

8⃣ TauPoints: where every forum member will be rewarded based on daily activities such us registration, comments and publishing a new topic.

9⃣ More to come⏸▶️⏸

Kindly, you can visit here taucoin.io to explore more
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 02:40:59 PM by Kriptolab »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 02:23:58 PM »

Offline Kriptolab

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 02:37:54 PM »
Did Taucoin release their own device that is capable of mobile mining? Or is that a phone with a Taucoin mining app?

At the moment, I'm still not sold to the idea of mobile mining. I have yet to see a device that can handle such activity with all its function as a phone fully working.
All wallet holders (currently android devices) will be fully miners only if they wish, cuz the mobile wallet is the one with mining function. As you can see from the sneak pic above, its on testing and the app works fine.

Normally things happen out of our expectations, didn't think of this before but I now see things happening and its real mining not like simulation.

So, no special device(s) developed by TAU dev team to make this happen, but they build a new tech -- Proof-of-transaction, a new and pure consensus of which TAUcoin will be run from and the all miners will do it in perversiveness.

While the project is making the 7th moth on testnet, am also eager to see this happening and I hear the Mainnet will be launched as soon as withing Q2 2019

Offline Joankii

• Activity: 447
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: March 21, 2024, 03:22:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2019, 04:09:50 AM »
Continue to make updates about Instagram updates so that everyone in this forum can see the technological developments that have been created.

Offline Trypto

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 30, 2019, 11:44:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2019, 04:25:37 AM »
TAUcoin cannot be compared to any coin we have today in the market, not even bitcoin. A sincerely decentralized currency on its own blockchain able to invite miners with a mobile phone capacity. How is that? !!!!! Simply because POW and POS was the first consensus mechanism doesn't mean we have to revolve around them. I guess it's time that we  show the world what the world needs: A server-less, decentralized and faster utility.

If you are looking into it right now you might see a lot of uniqueness. Those uniqueness will make TAU very rare in the future. Referral system, bonus, harvesting and mining. Only time will tell so if you're not yet on this boat by the middle of this year, you might have a hard time on Q4.

See yah.

Offline OptimusPrime

• Activity: 488
  • Last Active: August 17, 2020, 01:08:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2019, 05:15:50 AM »
they didn't have an ico, just a project with no particular aim. They keep experimenting on what they should have as a working product. I don't see any future with them
ARCS