follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: SHOULD I CARE ABOUT BITCOIN HALVING  (Read 4457 times)

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: SHOULD I CARE ABOUT BITCOIN HALVING
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2024, 11:48:18 AM »
People have different definitions of halving. There are others who, when there is a halving, think that the price of Bitcoin is already high. However, the design of the halving is not like that.

Personally, even if the halving is still far away, if I believe that there is a potential crypto, I will immediately dca it until the halving comes and the bull run enters. In short, I don't care about halving, although I knew it happened every 4 years.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2024, 11:48:18 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1442
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:54:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2024, 09:54:32 PM »
Obviously Bitcoin halving is big event for bitcoin history. After bitcoin 4th halving  Bitcoin block reword for mainers reduced before halving bitcoin block reword was 6.25 btc now block reword 3.125 so now mining speech decreased.

So i think after running bitcoin price correction, bitcoin price will increase again. Because we know about supply and demand. So bitcoin price will increase there has no doubt.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15980
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:14:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2024, 10:32:07 PM »
Obviously Bitcoin halving is big event for bitcoin history. After bitcoin 4th halving  Bitcoin block reword for mainers reduced before halving bitcoin block reword was 6.25 btc now block reword 3.125 so now mining speech decreased.

So i think after running bitcoin price correction, bitcoin price will increase again. Because we know about supply and demand. So bitcoin price will increase there has no doubt.
In fact, there is an argument that halving no longer has a truly significant impact on BTC price volatility: compared to before halving, we will have 3.125 fewer BTC per block or 450 BTC per day. Compared to over 19M BTC in total circulating supply, this number is not really large and has a limited impact on the price of all BTC on the market. This was also mentioned in 2020 and caused some market anxiety, but the truth is that BTC price continued to rise sharply after the halving due to many drivers.

In this cycle, the story will continue in this way. Halving not only creates a rise in scarcity but is also a time milestone that attracts investor attention. BTC Spot ETFs and its positive impacts are supporting the growth of BTC price, I believe this will be an important driver for us to have an ATH of BTC over $100K in this bullrun.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2024, 04:26:19 AM »
In fact, there is no compulsion to make everyone care about the Bitcoin Halving event,... but based on the history of Bitcoin Halving that has occurred, we have encountered a bullish market movement which has caused many holders to gain large profits in a short time. The price pump occurred after the halving... and it clearly made many people experience an increase in their portfolio.

So... anyone has the choice to care or not care about the Bitcoin Halving... and because I want to take advantage of this moment to gain greater profits, I decided to care about the 2024 Bitcoin halving moment this time.
Yeah maybe it will only serves as an indicator of something like an accumulation period for holders. For serious investors I think halving has significance but for us who can do nothing about the event I think we just don't mind it.
In fact, halving is always important for those who have bought bitcoin during the bearish period, to determine what price Bitcoin will reach after the halving. I myself am waiting for the halving because, I planned to buy bitcoin and several altcoins when it experienced a correction and I have done it here, bought solana and BNB
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2024, 09:11:20 AM »
The last bitcoins will be mined in just 16 years in 2040, you probably miscalculated it’s just summer because this is the first time I’ve heard about this, I knew that Bitcoin would be mined for about 30 years, we’re just years and this is the first time I’ve heard

I don't know where you got the idea that the last Bitcoins will be mined in 2040, but that is definitely not true. Bitcoin will only have 32 halvings in its history, and we are only at the beginning of this journey, as only 4 of these 32 halvings have been completed. By the way, there will only be the 8th halving completed in 2040, and the reward per block will be 0.1953125 BTC. By then, there will still be 41k Bitcoins that miners will have to mine just for the next 100 years.

Maybe I’m wrong somewhere, but this information is in the public domain, even if I agree with you, I can cite as an example the fact that very few bitcoins are already being mined because more than 90% of them have already been mined, you yourself wrote that in the forties there will be, yes there will be only a small, very small part of bitcoins, I will not mine only if the bitcoins are already betting several million dollars, but will you have such a price for Bitcoin?

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1759
  • Last Active: Today at 08:49:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2024, 10:42:43 AM »
Maybe I’m wrong somewhere, but this information is in the public domain, even if I agree with you, I can cite as an example the fact that very few bitcoins are already being mined because more than 90% of them have already been mined, you yourself wrote that in the forties there will be, yes there will be only a small, very small part of bitcoins, I will not mine only if the bitcoins are already betting several million dollars, but will you have such a price for Bitcoin?

If we look at the BTC price after the previous halvings, we can see that the difference was huge each time. Now, it's even hard to imagine the BTC price in 2040 and beyond. I'm not sure if the BTC price may be a few million by then, but a few hundred thousand dollars for sure it will be. By the way, if BTC reaches ~$800k, it will equal the gold by market cap.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:14:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2024, 01:18:43 PM »
Bitcoin price huge correction after halving and I think need to get more attention how important with halving, every halving moment always get opportunity how bitcoin price increasing and this time halving success make bitcoin up significant after dropping under $20k and success make new higher price $73k.
Beside halving each four year but can bring more significant impact how bitcoin easily raise up, many people know about bitcoin when halving moment because most of influencer always promote bitcoin and cryptocurrency during halving moment. Need other moment more bigger than halving and make bitcoin keep raise up.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2024, 01:18:43 PM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 917
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2024, 03:23:11 PM »
Bitcoin halving is complete and during this season of halving many investors took different decisions about their investments. There are many investors who sold their investments due to fear of further losses and there are some investors who held on to their investments. If I talk about my plan this halving season I would say this season I held my investment and I trusted the market. The market did not disappoint me as much as I had faith in the market although there was some dumping in the market but I accepted this dumping as such pumping and dumping is a very normal thing in investment. I hope that I can properly implement the plan that I stocked and kept bitcoins during this halving season.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1830
  • Last Active: Today at 08:32:51 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2024, 05:35:46 PM »
Bitcoin halving is complete and during this season of halving many investors took different decisions about their investments. There are many investors who sold their investments due to fear of further losses and there are some investors who held on to their investments. If I talk about my plan this halving season I would say this season I held my investment and I trusted the market. The market did not disappoint me as much as I had faith in the market although there was some dumping in the market but I accepted this dumping as such pumping and dumping is a very normal thing in investment. I hope that I can properly implement the plan that I stocked and kept bitcoins during this halving season.
I am also still holding my bitcoin and some altcoins at the moment, although I also sold some of my bitcoin when it hit the new ATH at $73K. There are many strategies and decisions that we should be able to take in conditions like this, but it all depends on what decision you choose, hold or sell, the risk is yours.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2024, 08:14:42 AM »

If we look at the BTC price after the previous halvings, we can see that the difference was huge each time. Now, it's even hard to imagine the BTC price in 2040 and beyond. I'm not sure if the BTC price may be a few million by then, but a few hundred thousand dollars for sure it will be. By the way, if BTC reaches ~$800k, it will equal the gold by market cap.

Everything is possible, I won’t argue about this, because if Bitcoin does not disappear, if no one needs it, then the price of mine will in any case rise to a certain value. But this value can only be determined by players in the market; if no one needs it, then Bitcoin is growing and no mining or anything else will help.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG