follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The future of Ethereum in 2024?  (Read 3041 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: The future of Ethereum in 2024?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2024, 08:17:55 PM »
As the leading altcoin in terms of market cap, I believe that Ethereum will have a bright future not only this year but in the next 5 years or even more.

The developers aren't stopping from upgrading the project and solving the current problems. A few weeks from now, we will be seeing the Dencun upgrade which might be the solution to the long-time problem of Ethereum, and to us investors which is the ridiculous high transaction fees. Overall, I'm holding some Ethereum, and although I will sell it during the bull run a few months from now (hopefully), I'm still buying Ethereum when the bear market comes because I believe that it's still a good altcoin to hold.

Etheruem is still a safe coin to hold besides Bitcoin, so there is no harm in holding ethereum.  As you said, ethereum will have a bright future, at least the next 5 years.  Because ethereum dev is still improving their project to solve classic problems.  We know ethereum problem is high gas fee transactions.  Ethereum price will touch $5K in 2024.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2024, 08:17:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2024, 09:58:20 PM »
ETH has always been the best follower of Bitcoin market. Yes, when the price of Bitcoin soars, it is likely that ETH will also follow. The significance of Etheruem is still very strong and we all still really believe in the achievements that ETH can make. Even though ETH has many competitors in several ways, in fact ETH is still the best altcoin, at least they have the highest market cap compared to the others.

Oh yes, currently, the price of ETH has also been above $3,200 all the time and this is a very significant increase before the bullish era, especially before the halving. So, the positive trend of ETH's increase is very good too, just like Bitcoin.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 02:37:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2024, 09:36:28 AM »
There is such interesting news that few people (for some reason) are not talking about. Personally, to me, the outcome of the event (in the future which will be) is quite clear and obvious. This is just the beginning! The further it goes, the much more interesting it gets. Trust me. And if you don't believe me, you can watch people make money from the sidelines.  ;D

The news itself is -  "Coinbase has submitted a legal, technical and economic justification to the SEC for approval of the #Grayscale Spot ETH-ETF"

P.S. I wonder if ETH have a future after this kind of (positive) news? I don't even know how to comment on that. It's pretty self-explanatory.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2024, 05:41:03 PM »
Many crypto pro believe that the future of Ethereum is very  bright in 2024 and more . With the resent release of Ethereum 2.0 the network is expected to be more scared, scalable. This will lead to the increase of value of ETH . Other factors involved in the success of Ethereum popularity and growth of NFTs and Blockchain.

In 2024, if the price of Bitcoin touches $70,000, then surely the price of Ethereum will touch $5K. Ethereum coin is definitely the best among Altcoins. But the risk is also high if you use Altcoin, the more risk you take, the more benefit you will get. Investing in cryptocurrencies in general is risky, and Altcoins are more likely to disappear from the market. The price of Bitcoin is related to the price of all Altcoins, such as halving every four years, this halving increases the price of all coins including Bitcoin. And the current price of ethereum coin touched up to 3522 dollars. I think the price of ethereum coin will definitely touch 10k dollars in 2025.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2024, 09:00:45 PM »

Ethereum is a potential coin for the future it is believed and it can be predicted that its price will reach a very good position by 2030. Ethereum 2.0 has so much potential that by 2030 it can be expected that if the price of Bitcoin exceeds $100k then the price of Italy mangoes will exceed $10k. But no one can give any guarantee about crypto so if one wants to invest by believing it then he can invest with risk. and can hold it for a long time.

If you talk about Ethereum price at 2030, it will touch $ 10K I think It's reasonable. Current Ethereum is price $ 2,921 before halving. Ethereum will reach around $ 4 at halving as many people predicted. Yeah , I agree with you Ethereum will have good future.
I believe so, Ethereum might surpass $5k before the 2025 because it's a potential coin it will be alot. It's regarded as the world largest second cryptocurrency because it has unique earning opportunities for investor's.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2024, 09:45:51 PM »
As the leading altcoin in terms of market cap, I believe that Ethereum will have a bright future not only this year but in the next 5 years or even more.

The developers aren't stopping from upgrading the project and solving the current problems. A few weeks from now, we will be seeing the Dencun upgrade which might be the solution to the long-time problem of Ethereum, and to us investors which is the ridiculous high transaction fees. Overall, I'm holding some Ethereum, and although I will sell it during the bull run a few months from now (hopefully), I'm still buying Ethereum when the bear market comes because I believe that it's still a good altcoin to hold.

Etheruem is still a safe coin to hold besides Bitcoin, so there is no harm in holding ethereum.  As you said, ethereum will have a bright future, at least the next 5 years.  Because ethereum dev is still improving their project to solve classic problems.  We know ethereum problem is high gas fee transactions.  Ethereum price will touch $5K in 2024.
Agree with this.
ETH is the most reputable major altcoin, being the most widely held crypto besides Bitcoin. Etheruem is also an old coin that usually follows the journey of Bitcoin. There is no doubt that altcoin is in second place in coin market cap, with a very high market cap compared to other altcoins.

Ethereum is also very clear about its fundamentals, team, development progress, and also various project improvements for a brighter and more attractive future for Ethereum and its network.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2024, 07:58:06 AM »

ETH is the most reputable major altcoin, being the most widely held crypto besides Bitcoin. Etheruem is also an old coin that usually follows the journey of Bitcoin. There is no doubt that altcoin is in second place in coin market cap, with a very high market cap compared to other altcoins.

Ethereum is also very clear about its fundamentals, team, development progress, and also various project improvements for a brighter and more attractive future for Ethereum and its network.

agree with you too, Ethereum is very clear about its fundamentals, the  DevelopmentTeam  behind their project and very popular.  I believe ethereum will remain profitable for the next several years, maybe for 7 years again.  Because we haven't seen the best altcoin replacement for ethereum at this time.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2024, 07:58:06 AM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2024, 05:43:50 PM »

I believe so, Ethereum might surpass $5k before the 2025 because it's a potential coin it will be alot. It's regarded as the world largest second cryptocurrency because it has unique earning opportunities for investor's.

I think $5K is reasonable.  It will be reached before 2025. Ethereum seems strong now.  If bitcoin increases, ethereum will follow it.  Yes, as you said, ethereum is the second choice of investors after bitcoin.  Since 2013 I have always held those 2 coins, Bitcoin and ethereum.  Because I consider bitcoin and ethereum to be safe coins to hold.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2024, 06:43:15 PM »

I think $5K is reasonable.  It will be reached before 2025. Ethereum seems strong now.  If bitcoin increases, ethereum will follow it.  Yes, as you said, ethereum is the second choice of investors after bitcoin.  Since 2013 I have always held those 2 coins, Bitcoin and ethereum.  Because I consider bitcoin and ethereum to be safe coins to hold.

You have been in the crypto world for quite a long time since 2013. I started to get to know bitcoin and ethereum since 2015. That was from participating in bounty campaigns and trying to find out about crypto, at that time what was very famous was bitcoin with various bad press and many opponents. Talking about the future of ethereum 2024, I feel the moment. ethreum will surpass the previous ATH.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1122
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2024, 11:42:26 PM »

Ethereum is a potential coin for the future it is believed and it can be predicted that its price will reach a very good position by 2030. Ethereum 2.0 has so much potential that by 2030 it can be expected that if the price of Bitcoin exceeds $100k then the price of Italy mangoes will exceed $10k. But no one can give any guarantee about crypto so if one wants to invest by believing it then he can invest with risk. and can hold it for a long time.

If you talk about Ethereum price at 2030, it will touch $ 10K I think It's reasonable. Current Ethereum is price $ 2,921 before halving. Ethereum will reach around $ 4 at halving as many people predicted. Yeah , I agree with you Ethereum will have good future.
I also agree with your opinion. I believe Ethereum will be in the $5000 range by 2024. Currently Ethereum is in a very good position but will make an even better position if ETF from Ethereum are allowed. We know very well that ethereum is stuck due to ETF charges which is not able to improve in price very well. If the ETF is approved in May then the price will go up a lot maybe even unimaginable which is beyond people's imagination. I'm holding on to Ethereum hoping I'll see more success soon. I am currently in a lot of success but more success will come when the ETF is approved.

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 804
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:57:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2024, 11:50:45 PM »
Other factors involved in the success of Ethereum popularity and growth of NFTs and Blockchain.
The future potential of the ETH is very high and I'm expecting at least a boom to the 2x of the last ATH, by the end of the year, 2024. On the very high node, I'm expecting the ETH to make an ATH somewhere between the 13$k to 15$k range.

Some of the major developments are on the way for ETH, and BTC made a huge surge by the ETF development and I'm expecting a higher gain in the ETH in terms of market valuation by the ETF approval narrative. currently, the ETF hype is overwhelming I've taken some entries in ETH recently but I'm waiting for a good push back again in ETH before the BTC halving and that hit be the biggest opportunity for those who are still looking for.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2024, 05:01:46 PM »

I also agree with your opinion. I believe Ethereum will be in the $5000 range by 2024. Currently Ethereum is in a very good position but will make an even better position if ETF from Ethereum are allowed. We know very well that ethereum is stuck due to ETF charges which is not able to improve in price very well. If the ETF is approved in May then the price will go up a lot maybe even unimaginable which is beyond people's imagination. I'm holding on to Ethereum hoping I'll see more success soon. I am currently in a lot of success but more success will come when the ETF is approved.

I agree with you, the current price of ethereum at $3,400 is good. but investors are waiting for the ethereum ETF to be approved, because I also believe that if the ETF is approved the price of ethereum will soar.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1063
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2024, 10:15:03 PM »
I agree with you, the current price of ethereum at $3,400 is good. but investors are waiting for the ethereum ETF to be approved, because I also believe that if the ETF is approved the price of ethereum will soar.
I heard with the rumor about Ethereum ETF approval and become excited to see will ETH raise most highest price after approving announcement? right now still waiting with this rumor come true but need to remember bitcoin dropped drastically few days after ETF approval. Will ETH get the same moment with bitcoin have drop on the early after ETF approval and back up drastically one month or ETH keep stable for raising to the higher price.
I hope this rumor about Ethereum ETF approval coming true before halving and good moment with ETH raise up drastically for buying back.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2024, 02:58:54 PM »
Ethereum will always increase its price and currently the price of Ethereum is still stable at $3k and above so it will have the opportunity to enter the price of $5k and then when this target has been achieved then $10k will be the next Ethereum price target when the Ethereum application is accepted by ETFs.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2024, 11:55:03 PM »
Ethereum will always increase its price and currently the price of Ethereum is still stable at $3k and above so it will have the opportunity to enter the price of $5k and then when this target has been achieved then $10k will be the next Ethereum price target when the Ethereum application is accepted by ETFs.
The price range of Ethereum today is $3.462 - $3.609 (source from Coingecko).
You're right if Ethereum price will survive about $3k. Moreover if Bitcoin price continues to grow, we may rach $4,000 in the next few days. It is very possible to reach $5,000 if we consider the current price. Moreover if ETH is accepted in ETF market, the price of ETH can be $10,000.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG