follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BSC NFTs: Bunks, Bashmasks & MarsCats  (Read 2195 times)

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
BSC NFTs: Bunks, Bashmasks & MarsCats
« on: March 20, 2021, 11:27:13 AM »
Here is a quick breakdown of three of some of the first NFT collections forked from Ethereum and launched on Binance Smart Chain.

1. Bunks (Binance Punks)

Considered to be the not only the first ETH-forked NFT collection on BSC, but also the first NFT collection on Binance smart chain launched on February 23rd 2021. With no affiliation to Binance exchange or Crypto Punks, this is the same set of collectibles for much cheaper (around 1 BNB still), as well as the obvious cheaper transaction fees of around 10 cents.

For now the community of bunks holders remains low at around 600 (compared to CryptoPunks that has 1,700), so these NFTs are still going through the redistribution sale after a private sale sold out within 3 hours. Over 7% of the collection has otherwise been burnt, including 1 of 24 Apes after being sold for 60 BNB ($16.2K).

Marketplace: https://nftkey.app/collections/bunks/
4.7K Twitter: https://twitter.com/bscbunks
1.3K Telegram: https://t.co/MTVpb7TGBG?amp=1

2. Bashmasks (BSC Hashmasks)

The second NFT fork of the successful Ethereum-based collection Hashmasks (that sold for $9 million at sale), the Bashmasks project has followed similar pricing tiers of 0.25 to 100 BNB, until recently when the sale ended and what remains is a dungeon to free masks from for 1.25 BNB. Initially they traded on Bopensea, but now have migrated sales over to WhaleCrate pending OpenSea interation.

Considered the second collection on BSC launched on February 25th, two days after Bunks, it becomes the first most controversial fork of "stolen art" as some would put it. To others, this is another opportunity for the artists who created the work to benefit from future increase in value by getting in early - as was the case with Hashmasks, that as a collection is worth $45 million now. The floor price is around 1.5 Ether, while artists were able to buy pre-sale at 0.25 Ether. Currently artists are able to buy into the collection for 0.25 BNB in the marketplace, or otherwise free masks from the dungeon for 1.25 BNB.

While the community is much smaller for bashmasks than bunks, notably the number of holders as well as transactions is much higher than bunks:

Dungeon: https://bashmasks.com/dungeon
Marketplace: https://whalecrate.com/browse/punks
800 Twitter: https://twitter.com/bscmasks
750 Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/fQdrE5EBXugzZTQx

2. MarsCats (BSC MoonCats)

After a successful rescue operation yesterday from BSC and NFT enthusiasts, the MarsCats rescue collection becomes the third most obvious fork of Ethereum NFTs, based on the rescue of MoonCats earlier this week, Ethereum's second ever NFT collection known to date. Spreading through twitter followed by discord, along with a shout out from Pondware, this community is more or less brand new currently orientated around discord for now.

Adoption: https://marscatrescue.surge.sh/adoption.html (coming soon)
150 Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarsCatRescue
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 01:02:07 PM by dragononcrypto »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

BSC NFTs: Bunks, Bashmasks & MarsCats
« on: March 20, 2021, 11:27:13 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15879
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:38:37 PM
    • View Profile

100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: BSC NFTs: Bunks, Bashmasks & MarsCats
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 11:49:50 AM »
Thanks to your topic, NFT has really become the big trend of 2021. I like tokens to be used as payment method on platforms, not NFTs on that platform.
To be honest, I can't find any special reason to own NFT tokens at this point, and I don't understand why so many people are willing to pay for some virtual assets, probably just for personal preference. However, I believe this is just the beginning of the trend of applying NFT to the economy, especially in the field of intellectual property.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 12:00:38 PM »
Thanks to your topic, NFT has really become the big trend of 2021. I like tokens to be used as payment method on platforms, not NFTs on that platform.
To be honest, I can't find any special reason to own NFT tokens at this point, and I don't understand why so many people are willing to pay for some virtual assets, probably just for personal preference. However, I believe this is just the beginning of the trend of applying NFT to the economy, especially in the field of intellectual property.

Personally, after enough research on the topic and seeing Crypto Punks (the first ever NFT collection) going from 1 Ether to 20 Ether minimum value in the past year, while the collection is valued at $400m minimum based on floor/index price, it's not something to be ignored anymore in my opinion. The future of Index Funds for $PUNK, $MASK and $MCAT20 will play a major role in exposure to the cryptocurrency space that at present digital art & collectibles doesn't really have.

Bare in mind it's almost certainly mainly die-hard art & collectibles speculators who are investing in these digital versions, to responsibly put there 1-5% on the fastest growing emerging sector within these wider markets, now that volumes have reached around 1% of global sales for art/collectibles. By comparison, all the NFT collections put together are barely worth 0.05% of the crypto market (less than $1b), so has a long way to go before crypto investors really get involved. As I've said elsewhere, I still remember when DeFi was under $1b before becoming more than $60b within a year!

The potential in altcoins now looks boring to me, instead consuming the art & collectibles industries with digital alternatives seems more appealing  :)

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 12:09:38 PM »

The increase in value, Bitcoin investment is no different.

Personally, after enough research on the topic and seeing Crypto Punks (the first ever NFT collection) going from 1 Ether to 20 Ether minimum value in the past year, while the collection is valued at $400m minimum based on floor/index price, it's not something to be ignored anymore in my opinion.

That's exactly what Deutsche Bank said about Bitcoin. This week! But by then they are much too late. First come, first served.

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 12:24:51 PM »
That's exactly what Deutsche Bank said about Bitcoin. This week! But by then they are much too late. First come, first served.

Too late?  :o

Binance chain is worth 20% of what Ethereum is at the moment, as well as it's around twice as used right now (probably because it's 100x cheaper). If the first NFT collection becomes worth even 10% as popular as Ethereum in the long-term, you're talking about bunks worth $4K (15 BNB) compared to the current opening price of $270, that's 16x. They are still at opening sale price of 1 BNB, while the community has burnt hundreds already in support of the collection 8)

At the moment the bunks collection is worth $2.7 million in total (based on floor price x supply), which if it were an altcoin wouldn't even be in the top 1000! While the crypto punks collection is $400m+, probably $0.5 billion. I'm not saying it's going to grow 200x in value to become what crypto punks is now (although it could if crypto punks becomes worth another 10x what it is now), which is around the same value as NEM and XTZ for reference sake.

It's like investing in Bitcoin at $2 and saying you're too late as it's already worth a couple of million by market capitalization  :P
NFTs as an industry is still less than $1 billion, equivilant to a $100 Bitcoin. Again, far from late imo. If anything, a bit too early as very high risk.
Half of the volume in the entire NFT market has been in the past month alone - this is literally the first month of growth  ;D
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 12:30:38 PM by dragononcrypto »

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 12:39:28 PM »

Too late?  :o

Binance chain is worth 20% of what Ethereum is at the moment, as well as it's around twice as used right now (probably because it's 100x cheaper). If the first NFT collection becomes worth even 10% as popular as Ethereum in the long-term, you're talking about bunks worth $4K (15 BNB) compared to the current opening price of $270, that's 16x. They are still at opening sale price of 1 BNB, while the community has burnt hundreds already in support of the collection 8)

At the moment the bunks collection is worth $2.7 million in total (based on floor price x supply), which if it were an altcoin wouldn't even be in the top 1000! While the crypto punks collection is $400m+, probably $0.5 billion. I'm not saying it's going to grow 200x in value to become what crypto punks is now (although it could if crypto punks becomes worth another 10x what it is now), which is around the same value as NEM and XTZ for reference sake.

It's like investing in Bitcoin at $2 and saying you're too late as it's already worth a couple of million by market capitalization  :P
NFTs as an industry is still less than $1 billion, equivilant to a $100 Bitcoin. Again, far from late imo. If anything, a bit too early as very high risk.
Half of the volume in the entire NFT market has been in the past month alone - this is literally the first month of growth  ;D

I was just talking about Bitcoin and Deutsche Bank as a comparison to NFT. Deutsche Bank missed some of the Bitcoin pie at the time and now those who don't follow the NFT hype, if you can call it that at all, will lose as well. You misunderstood something, maybe I didn't explain it correctly

In other words, ignoring the NFT now is the same as ignoring Bitcoin 2013
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 12:42:51 PM by Ferki »

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 03:23:22 PM »
^^ Apologies maybe I did misunderstand  :P oops

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 03:23:22 PM »

Offline Farmedanddefied

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 03, 2021, 10:34:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2021, 10:38:32 AM »
So cool, I must get some Bashmasks :)

Offline pealr12

• Activity: 1027
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 19, 2023, 02:47:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2021, 09:02:18 PM »
Only those who are appreciate some certain tuoe of arts will spend money collecting this NFT, I mean the price ain't cheap and the art don't seem worthy of the money (just my opinion as a not crazy art fan) so if it were up to me, he'll no, won't spend that much to get a piece of art work. Although I do love some kind of art.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15879
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:38:37 PM
    • View Profile

100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2021, 10:18:32 PM »

Personally, after enough research on the topic and seeing Crypto Punks (the first ever NFT collection) going from 1 Ether to 20 Ether minimum value in the past year, while the collection is valued at $400m minimum based on floor/index price, it's not something to be ignored anymore in my opinion. The future of Index Funds for $PUNK, $MASK and $MCAT20 will play a major role in exposure to the cryptocurrency space that at present digital art & collectibles doesn't really have.

Bare in mind it's almost certainly mainly die-hard art & collectibles speculators who are investing in these digital versions, to responsibly put there 1-5% on the fastest growing emerging sector within these wider markets, now that volumes have reached around 1% of global sales for art/collectibles. By comparison, all the NFT collections put together are barely worth 0.05% of the crypto market (less than $1b), so has a long way to go before crypto investors really get involved. As I've said elsewhere, I still remember when DeFi was under $1b before becoming more than $60b within a year!

The potential in altcoins now looks boring to me, instead consuming the art & collectibles industries with digital alternatives seems more appealing  :)
Yeah, you are right about the growth of NFTs over the years, and we can't ignore them. Their greatest value, to me, is the opening of a new phase in the collection, intellectual property and property rights industry.
Of course, it is difficult to value the passion, investors always have enough reasons to spend money to buy NFT. We should also keep an eye on this potential market boom :)

I will not decline any NFT ^^
██████████████████████████