follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Fundraising for future of Project Hephaestus - Meta Art Gallery  (Read 816 times)

Offline betaras.nft

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Web3 Creator and Artist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 04:05:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Signature Topic Starter

Greetings,
This is my second post on a forum, so I wanted to present my future vision of digital art inside blockchain technology.

The first important thing to mention is that I am an NFT artist, and just recently I uploaded my first collection called "Emotionless". The name of the collection describes the original style of execution and overtone, the form of which is empty and formless. The works contained here are characterized by an abstract form and lack of specific content but also the impact on the senses of the viewer.
[/i]
I was trying to run an auction to raise funds for my own project, but it went not as well as I expected, but it is not a huge loss.

In fact, the failed auction led me to create my own project. This post is my official exposé telling about a new project called "Hephaestus" or "Hphsts". The name is related to the Greek god of art and creativity, which is tightly associated with the project's function. [/b]

1. Fundamental issues of NFT projects.
As a creator myself I found it difficult to sell anything to potential customers on regular marketplaces. The reasons are simple: many artists, many listings, a lot of "rug" projects, and availability to post anything you have on your device. Things mentioned are not particularly disadvantages, but they make life tougher for unknown but still talented individuals.

2. Main goal.
My project is supposed to fix those issues and give fresh creators a space where they can spread their creativity. The main goal of the project is to create a moderated platform that will choose the best gems from the best artists via the submission form for advertising on social and posting in a virtual meta gallery.

3. What's Meta Gallery?
The main marketplace will be constructed as a game made on Unreal Engine 5, supporting VR and allowing to gather groups of viewers to explore art and eventually buy a piece. Besides being able to enter the main marketplace gallery users will be able to mint their own property and exhibit their works there. It is worth mentioning that the owners of the property will have the ability to charge their customers for entry.

4. Art is a piece of culture.
Project is willing to implement other forms of activities, allowing musicians, sculptors, public speakers, and even dancers have their own place in the metaverse. Further plans contain implementing a virtual concert hall, museums, dance halls, and such.

5. What about tech?
I want to focus on low-cost and availability among the wider mass. The perfect utility is provided by Solana but I take a look at others too. The ideal scenario is making the multi-chain support, but in that case, the cost and speed would be comprised. As a game engine, the best choice would be Unreal Engine 5, which offers a huge variety of technological features and the ability for performance optimization.

6. The bonuses for participants.
It is worth mentioning the benefits provided for my NFT holders
- Holding 1 TOKENS for 3 months will allow you to get on the whitelist - presale mint of property.
- Holding 3 TOKENS for 3 months will allow you to get OG Role - the lower mint price of the property.
- Holding 5 TOKENS for 3 months will allow you to become a major contributor - free mint of property.
More benefits will be provided in future

7. Conclusion
Not going lie, the first steps weren't even made, but the idea was born and the goal was set.

At the current moment, I run the first phase of the fundraising sale of my art, there are supposed to be 2 more. In the meantime, I will drop a whitepaper and official website by the end of November.

Check my socials to find NFT sale page, buying my art will allow me to create something unique.

MY TWITTER: @betaras_nft

Official link to marketplace: https://exchange.art/artists/betaras/nfts [nofollow]

MY
TWITTER
[nofollow]

MY
DISCORD
[nofollow]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG