follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto is expanding in more different ways... Your thoughts?  (Read 1011 times)

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
Crypto is expanding in more different ways... Your thoughts?
« on: March 25, 2024, 05:32:12 PM »
Can you believe the crypto space in the Middle East has really blown up over the last few years? Man, the growth of crypto in the MENA region has been insane to see. These places have really come out of nowhere to become hubs.

I was just reading an article about the rise of the crypto industry in the MENA region. It was interesting to learn about how much growth the space has seen across places like the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Per the article, Gracy Chen stated that "Blockchain and crypto have found strong support in the Middle East and have been accepted widely." She makes a good point about how locals have widely embraced the industry.

You see, exchanges in the region have also leveled up. From what I read from the article, Bitget has been doing some great educational programs to help adoption too. Getting the word out through initiatives like their Blockchain4youth. I think with so much action from every angle, the MENA region could become a global leader in no time. If all sides keep putting in this kind of work, who knows what could come out of there next.

So what do you think about the region expanding in crypto? Will we see a Middle Eastern city or country emerge as one of the top players in crypto in the long run? With the level of investments and initiatives happening now, it seems promising that the Middle East will play a leading role globally in the crypto industry.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Crypto is expanding in more different ways... Your thoughts?
« on: March 25, 2024, 05:32:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: Crypto is expanding in more different ways... Your thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 10:20:13 PM »
In so many countries around the world, crypto currency has already become a great choice of investment and a means of daily payment. In my country, I would say that there is a high number of citizens who are into cryptocurrency, especially the youth.

History has shown how profitable Bitcoin investments have become, including the fact that some other alt coins too have made some lucky investors extremely rich in just a short period of time. 

We all know that Bitcoin is the father of all coins, and as long as Bitcoin continues to exist, cryptocurrency opportunities will continue to spread across the globe.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
Re: Crypto is expanding in more different ways... Your thoughts?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 04:37:25 PM »
In so many countries around the world, crypto currency has already become a great choice of investment and a means of daily payment. In my country, I would say that there is a high number of citizens who are into cryptocurrency, especially the youth.

History has shown how profitable Bitcoin investments have become, including the fact that some other alt coins too have made some lucky investors extremely rich in just a short period of time.

We all know that Bitcoin is the father of all coins, and as long as Bitcoin continues to exist, cryptocurrency opportunities will continue to spread across the globe.
It is also important to know that the countries whose citizens wholeheartedly accepted cryptocurrency are the countries with low employment opportunities. Some countries whereby almost all the youths are engaged with work or business doesn't find it easy to adopt cryptocurrency. When the government has provided them with jobs and other social amenities to make life so comfortable, they do not bother much about ways to earn since they are earning nice already. In countries like mine, where the level of unemployment is very high, the citizens doesn't sleep at all, they keep looking for good sources of income and they are willing to take some risks in order to succeed. This is the reason my people easily fall for scam and sometimes they will become the scammers themselves.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG