follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Kinesis Exchange  (Read 4566 times)

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 757
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:56:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Kinesis Exchange
« on: October 25, 2023, 11:21:41 PM »
What are the fees when trading with Kinesis?
All trades across all assets on the Kinesis Exchange are charged a flat 0.22% trade execution fee, whether market order or limit order.

What are the spreads like on the Kinesis Exchange?
The Kinesis Exchange boasts some of the tightest spreads on fully allocated physical precious metals, and leading cryptocurrencies, globally.

When can I trade?
Our trading platform, the Kinesis Exchange, is open for trading 24 hours a day.

How can I liquidate my gold, silver or crypto?
Kinesis users can simply trade their physical gold and silver for USD, EURO, GBP and other fiat or cryptocurrencies available on the Kinesis Exchange, with a low trade execution fee of 0.22%. From there, Kinesis users are able to withdraw funds to a registered bank account.
The Kinesis Virtual Card presents Kinesis users worldwide with an avenue of instant liquidity, enabling cardholders to spend physical gold and silver for everyday payments. Kinesis cardholders eliminate the minimum requirements, high costs, and inefficiencies from withdrawing, and spending, physical gold and silver bullion.

Kinesis exchange

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Kinesis Exchange
« on: October 25, 2023, 11:21:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Peter90

• View Profile

Re: Kinesis Exchange
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 07:08:37 PM »
Kinesis Pro

The development of Kinesis Pro, Kinesis’ professional cryptocurrency trading platform, is nearing its completion ahead of the official launch.

With a focus on high liquidity trading pairs, cutting-edge trading tools, and top-tier security measures, the exchange is poised to deliver a premium cryptocurrency trading experience to all Kinesis users seeking to diversify their digital asset portfolio.

Furthermore, the new Kinesis Pro website will provide regular cryptocurrency news updates, blogs and market insights tailored to traders.

Q3-Q4 2023 – Quarterly Update

Offline Peter90

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 11:30:02 PM »
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 05:25:12 PM by Peter90 »

Offline Peter90

• View Profile

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2023, 10:24:00 PM »
How to Trade Currencies on the Kinesis Platform

In this video, Mike shows how to trade KAU, KAG and cryptocurrencies on the Kinesis Exchange. Learn what is the differences between market and limit orders, and how to place them on the exchange, at the lowest costs.

The ever-expanding Kinesis Exchange supports over 100 different trading pairs, including native Kinesis gold and silver-backed currencies and a selection of the most sought-after fiat and cryptocurrencies, available globally.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2024, 09:47:34 PM »
Kinesis Exchange will good exchanger i think. Few months age i was created a account on Kinesis Exchanger. What a active team they call us from Singapore. Every month they call me and take care me about operate exchanger. They always ready to help me. So i think this exchanger will good exchanger in future.
Huge trading pairs support this exchanger it is good site for any exchanger. I will active my account and want to trade in this exchanger.

Offline Peter90

• View Profile

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 05:31:19 PM »
Kinesis Exchange will good exchanger i think. Few months age i was created a account on Kinesis Exchanger. What a active team they call us from Singapore. Every month they call me and take care me about operate exchanger. They always ready to help me. So i think this exchanger will good exchanger in future.
Huge trading pairs support this exchanger it is good site for any exchanger. I will active my account and want to trade in this exchanger.

Thank you kulkhan
I know they have a good support.
Maybe after you have activated your account and done a couple of trades, please come here and share your experience.
Is it user friendly, are there enough features, how high are fees compared to other exchanges, etc.

Offline Peter90

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 05:12:04 PM »
Kinesis Pro

The development of Kinesis Pro, Kinesis’ professional cryptocurrency trading platform, is nearing its completion ahead of the official launch. 
With a focus on high liquidity trading pairs, cutting-edge trading tools, and top-tier security measures, the exchange is poised to deliver a premium cryptocurrency trading experience to all Kinesis users seeking to diversify their digital asset portfolio.
Furthermore, the new Kinesis Pro website will provide regular cryptocurrency news updates, blogs and market insights tailored to traders.

https://kinesis.money/company-news/q3-q4-2023-ceo-quarterly-update/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 05:12:04 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG