follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Chinese investors are growingly concerned that Polkadot fails amid EOS.  (Read 925 times)

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Polkadot price has experienced unprecedented growth in the past week hitting a market capitalization of $16 billion.
Many investors, however, are concerned about a potential massive crash like happened to EOS.
Polkadot is known as the Ethereum Killer and although started trading in 2020, quickly reached a market capitalization of $4 billion. This blockchain protocol offers a high throughput and low-cost transactions, but what does make DOT different than any of the other Ethereum competitors like EOS?

EOS is a platform that was designed to allow developers to build decentralized applications on it. The digital asset had an amazing start reaching a market capitalization of $17 billion in April 2018. Nevertheless, shortly after, its price plummeted down to $1.8 from the $21 all-time high and never managed to recover. News Source

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline pealr12

• Activity: 1027
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 19, 2023, 02:47:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: Chinese investors are growingly concerned that Polkadot fails amid EOS.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 07:36:06 PM »
I will have to disagree with that, I wonder why they would even dare compare dot with that crap eos, they nothing alike and won't experience the faith, polkadot is a solid project with useful utility, not eos that has nothing to prove.

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Chinese investors are growingly concerned that Polkadot fails amid EOS.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 06:40:22 AM »
I will have to disagree with that, I wonder why they would even dare compare dot with that crap eos, they nothing alike and won't experience the faith, polkadot is a solid project with useful utility, not eos that has nothing to prove.
EOS is already a proved coin to the Chinese users and DOT is working to prove itself. EOS haven't able to meet the demands of the Chinese investors  so they are finding a solid project. Hence DOT is their best choice and also my better choice of the two. I have fade up with EOS project so far and i think it failed to meet me satisfied. So like Chinese i am moving from EOS to DOT.  :)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG