follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [SELL] Crypto Website Directory  (Read 1085 times)

Offline mixing

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 01, 2022, 10:53:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
[SELL] Crypto Website Directory
« on: May 16, 2022, 05:23:40 AM »

I created this website in early 2021 to give project developers and other crypto-related websites a place they could get listed to get additional exposure for their projects. As the domain suggests, this is a website where people can submit their crypto-related website, token or other project and have it listed with a backlink going back to their website.

Domain is registered with DynaDot and the site runs Wordpress. If someone wants to have their website listed they will use the contact form to reach you via email. Once you collect payment from them just take the information they send you (which I also explain is required on the Add Your Listing page) and put it into a new post like you would any new blog post in Wordpress. I currently have the price of a listing set at $25USD but you could make this whatever you want.

Price: $100 (Bitcoin/Litecoin)

Message me if you have any other questions or post them in this thread. Thanks!
Crypto Web Directory - A curated list of cryptocurrency resources!
Bitcoin Faucet - Get free BTC every hour!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

[SELL] Crypto Website Directory
« on: May 16, 2022, 05:23:40 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG