follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Food Shortage  (Read 2533 times)

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:30:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: Food Shortage
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2024, 08:51:25 PM »
food shortage is one of the thing that brings down value of a particular country. food shortage occurred as a result of insufficient availability of food in order  to meet up the demands as required by the population/citizen. there are certain things that results to food shortage in a country,some among this factors are bad  governance,  insufficient resources, conflict,  hatred,etc. failure to address food shortage may sometimes result to  citizens committing suicide as well as fighting and killing one another.
It is unfortunate that many countries around the world face this common scenario. This problem arises from bad governance and corrupt officials. Those officials who focus solely on making their pockets rich rather than helping the citizens in need. If they only focus solely on the development of their country and the growth of their agriculture, such experiences can be avoided.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2024, 08:51:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2024, 11:06:33 AM »
Yes, without us realizing it, we (humans) are the cause of everything that happens on earth, including food shortages.

We are the ones who make everything a mess and we are also the ones who complain, strange isn't it? but this is real.
The fact is that now war is everywhere, greedy people who only care about themselves are also everywhere.

And also one more thing, sometimes farmers are underestimated, even though they are the farmers who supply food for us, and now I see farmers whose lives are not yet prosperous. Is this fair? of course not.
I don't want to judge, but it's better for us to introspect ourselves.
Good point. Sad reality and this is what had happened around the world for many centuries. What broke my heart here in my country is that smugglers are rampant and I think has connections with some corrupt government officials that affected most local farmers because these lawless bastards manipulated the market for their own good. Though some of these smugglers were exposed but I doubt they're gonna face any charges since the corrupt is all behind this. Money is money.
I'm sure there are still many practices that have not been uncovered until now, one of which is illegal practices and maybe legal practices because they are assisted by the authorities for their own interests.

Although many may be revealed as you say, but what percentage of the total is revealed? That is the question.

Because I am very sure that if one problem is revealed that is detrimental to farmers, it is only a bait to pass the other nine problems. Maybe it seems as if I know the most about what happened, but if we look at the news, it is not something impossible that can happen.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2024, 10:18:27 PM »
food shortage is one of the thing that brings down value of a particular country. food shortage occurred as a result of insufficient availability of food in order  to meet up the demands as required by the population/citizen. there are certain things that results to food shortage in a country,some among this factors are bad  governance,  insufficient resources, conflict,  hatred,etc. failure to address food shortage may sometimes result to  citizens committing suicide as well as fighting and killing one another.

In the modern world, food shortages are nonsense. There is overproduction of food in the world, and this is very easy to see.
I have my own opinion, and I have arguments - the key and real reasons for food shortages in a particular country are either government corruption or a totalitarian regime. There is hardly any other reason for the systemic, constant shortage of food in the country.
Yes, let me clarify - we are talking about a systemic lack of food in the country, and not a situational one, when, for example, fires or a tsunami hit the country.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2024, 10:19:45 PM »
It is unfortunate that many countries around the world face this common scenario. This problem arises from bad governance and corrupt officials. Those officials who focus solely on making their pockets rich rather than helping the citizens in need. If they only focus solely on the development of their country and the growth of their agriculture, such experiences can be avoided.
Of course, for a country that has a high sense of morals, a corrupt leader who only takes time away from the service will certainly be embarrassed and resign due to his inability to maintain the trust that has been entrusted to him. For leaders in countries, especially developing countries, it is clear that corruption instead blames policies and accuses others, distorting existing facts.
That's why countries with high levels of morals are guaranteed to have good growth in all sectors, especially the agricultural sector which is the main commodity for life.

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2024, 05:56:55 PM »
Food shortage happens as a result of insufficient supply of food inorder to meet up needs of a population which results to hunger and other related issues.
Food shortage have effects on both individuals and economics in a society or country. Food shortage has some effect on individuals and societies, and some of this effects are; health impacts, economic impacts and health impacts on food shortage can lead to malnutrition, micronutrient deficiencies and an increase in the prevalence of disease. Malnutrition has effects on both children and pregnant women and it has a long lasting effect on physical and cognitive development. Economic impact in some countries depends largely on agriculture. Farmers in some cases may struggle to produce enough food due to various factors such as climate change, pests, lack of resources and lot more can leads to decrease in food consumption or supply.

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2024, 08:15:12 AM »
Food shortage have multifaceted and severe impacts on both individuals and countries, affecting not just the physical wellbeing of people but also their economic stability and social fabric. Governments organisations and communities must or should work together to address or handle the root causes of food shortage and try to implement sustainable solutions to ensure for security for all citizens.
Food shortage can lead to social unrest and political instability. When individuals and citizens is not able to access an adequate food supply, it results to protest, riots and conflict as well over scarce resources. In severe cases of food shortage, people maybe forced to migrate in search of better opportunities or food security, this can strain resources in other countries/regions and thereby lead to social tensions. In most cases of food shortage, countries may become dependent on external aids or food assistance programs which may or can strain international aid resources and have long term implications for development.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2024, 10:33:46 AM »
In the modern world, food shortages are nonsense. There is overproduction of food in the world, and this is very easy to see.
I have my own opinion, and I have arguments - the key and real reasons for food shortages in a particular country are either government corruption or a totalitarian regime. There is hardly any other reason for the systemic, constant shortage of food in the country.
Yes, let me clarify - we are talking about a systemic lack of food in the country, and not a situational one, when, for example, fires or a tsunami hit the country.

I completely agree and have left you +karma for it. After seeing all the people in the thread parroting the premise, taking it for granted, I finally find a comment that expresses exactly what I think. We live in the greatest time of food abundance of humanity, where all indicators point to a reduction in global hunger, a reduction in mortality, an increase in life expectancy, an increase in obesity and many other indicators that do not match the image that there is a shortage of food in the world, except for the specific cases you mention.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2024, 10:33:46 AM »

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2024, 11:38:09 AM »

I completely agree and have left you +karma for it. After seeing all the people in the thread parroting the premise, taking it for granted, I finally find a comment that expresses exactly what I think. We live in the greatest time of food abundance of humanity, where all indicators point to a reduction in global hunger, a reduction in mortality, an increase in life expectancy, an increase in obesity and many other indicators that do not match the image that there is a shortage of food in the world, except for the specific cases you mention.

Thanks for the assessment :)

Unfortunately people tend to look for more "convenient reasons" to explain this or that problem, and the truth is not always pleasant. And in today's situation with the problems in providing the population of people, it is not the weather conditions and crops, but human greed and venality that are to blame. I have already written once - the UN and organizations around it "feed" on the huge flows of money that the whole world gives to help countries where there is a food crisis. But the problem is that the real aid reaches 10%, and the rest becomes the prey of corrupt UN officials, the Red Cross, and local politicians and rulers. If this money had not been stolen, the problem would not exist. If this money was not "spent," but invested  in the development of the agricultural sector in countries where there are regular "problems" with food - they would have been feeding neighboring countries and developing their economies for many years. But it is profitable for the UN and similar corrupt officials to leave the situation as it is - otherwise they will be deprived of regular huge funds!

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3935
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:41:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2024, 11:50:18 AM »
Almost every week I go food shopping and shelves are loaded with food. Employees refill shelves all day long, over and over again. Dont understand what is that «food shortage» that you are talking about. There are regions and countries that are poor and people cant allow to buy food. But that does not mean that there are not foot at all. If you have different opinion, then for example name me any country that has little food and food export there is forbidden. Its money shortage or buying power shortage, not food shortage in the world. Maybe there are some products that are less available than you used to have, but definitely not a situation that there is nothing left to eat.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2024, 03:33:53 PM »
I'm sure there are still many practices that have not been uncovered until now, one of which is illegal practices and maybe legal practices because they are assisted by the authorities for their own interests.

Although many may be revealed as you say, but what percentage of the total is revealed? That is the question.
Manipulation by smugglers and corrupt politicians is for me the worst thing that has happened here in my country because I can see it myself after the devastation of natural disasters here in my region.

About the percentage it's hard to speculate but those big names consists of networks that is hard to trace given that most of these smugglers do gave bribes to some law enforcers and even politicians to keep quiet and back em up.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2024, 06:03:25 PM »
Generally food shortage is attributed to so many things in a society, in some countries, food shortage is caused as a result of natural disasters like flood, earthquake etc... these factors cause death and it is dangerous, it also hinder the farmers from cultivating and farming...
Food shortage gives rise to inflation, because when the food is scarce then the prize of foodstuffs will increase and it will lead to high costs of living.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2024, 12:54:33 PM »
Generally food shortage is attributed to so many things in a society, in some countries, food shortage is caused as a result of natural disasters like flood, earthquake etc... these factors cause death and it is dangerous, it also hinder the farmers from cultivating and farming...
Food shortage gives rise to inflation, because when the food is scarce then the prize of foodstuffs will increase and it will lead to high costs of living.

Unfortunately, this is a wrong opinion. And it is extremely simple to prove this - look, for example, at international assistance programs for countries with food products. You will be surprised - but on the list of PERMANENT recipients of such food aid are countries that have been receiving aid for DECADES. Do you want to say the products are delivered to the center of the Sahara Desert? No, these are countries quite suitable for the development of the agricultural sector. What you described are isolated cases....

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3935
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:41:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2024, 03:57:41 PM »

The example you have provided can be called a short-term food shortage. These natural disasters does not come one after another, and in between people have lean period. What you have mentioned can be solved with several major food deliveries. Or the easiest solution move people from that region, than continuously deliver food to them.

By the look of always full warehouses. And inflation. It might be opposite - we have more food that people could buy. I know that it might sound strange. But for entire live, I have never seen shops with empty shelves nor in my country, not in countries I have visited. 
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Mr.right85

• Activity: 722
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 11:47:07 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter Topic Starter 500 Posts
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2024, 02:04:32 PM »

If you’ve ever been to the high ways linking several major cities to see the trucks and trailers of food that is been transported into the urbanized cities, you wouldn’t give much attention to food shortages.

It exists non the less but, it’s very minimal. Most times, we tend to project agriculture like it’s not been given much attention, simply because most students don’t take it for a career option these days except for some supplementary admission but, life also have pushed a lot of others into various forms of farming.

The worst enemy to agriculture and consequently food shortage is war. Wars like we have between Israel and Gaza. Where towns and villages found within the hot region aren’t given any chance to tend to their crops or livestocks and food isn’t been allowed into the cities.

Agriculture have got support, there is food but, most people just can’t afford them. That’s the bitter truth!

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2024, 08:01:48 PM »
Another option for improving food safety is to increase productivity in agriculture. This can be accomplished by putting resources into research and development, deploying fresh innovations, and improving equipment like water systems and storage spaces. For example, in India, the authorities has worked to boost rice and wheat crop output by producing new insect and disease-resistant seed types. This includes raising investment in other industries to lessen dependence on agribusiness. In addition, measures that promote trade as well as investment can be successful.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG