follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Choose tokens to withdraw crypto assets from Yobit  (Read 213 times)

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Choose tokens to withdraw crypto assets from Yobit
« on: January 15, 2024, 12:29:19 AM »
I use Yobit from 2017, it is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that offers a wide range of trading pairs and features. However, it is important to be aware of the fees charged by the exchange before we start using.

Trading Fees: Yobit's trading fees are 0.2% for both maker and taker orders. This means that you will pay a 0.2% fee on every trade you make, regardless of whether you are the one placing the order (maker) or the one taking the other side of the order (taker).

Deposit Fees: Deposit fees are free for all cryptocurrencies on Yobit. This means that you will not be charged any fees to deposit funds into your Yobit account.

Withdrawal Fees: Withdrawal fees vary by cryptocurrency on Yobit. However, they are typically dynamic and based on the current network conditions. This means that the fee you pay may vary depending on the time of day and the congestion of the network.

I don't have any complaint about Yobit's deposit and transaction fees, but withdrawal fees are actually quite high and can seriously affect users' trading profits. For example, BTC withdraw fees are 0.0012BTC ~ $50, I was shocked when I checked because BTC withdraw fees on other CEXs are only about $13. To be honest, I had to give up Yobit because of many problems, one of which is too expensive withdraw fees  :'(

Therefore, when you want to withdraw assets from Yobit, I recommend that you choose the token with the lowest withdrawal fees in $, and have a bit of good liquidity to easily buy and sell without price slippage.

I refer to tokens withdraw fees at this website: https://coinmarketfees.com/exchange/yobit.

Although it does not present a minimum withdrawal level, at least we have more information to choose some of the best tokens. If you have other site to check tokens withdraw fees from Yobit, please share it.

P/s: to get token with good liquidity on Yobit, we can check Yobit profile on Coinmarketcap.

The first choice is DASH: Volume DASH/BTC = $19,136,895/day and withdraw fees = 0.002 DASH = $0.0577231.
The second choice is LTC: Volume LTC/BTC = $7,869,964/day and  withdraw fees = 0.002 LTC = $0.1410360.
The third choice is ZEC: Volume ZEC/BTC = $24,711,104/day and withdraw fees = 0.03 ZEC = $0.6978427.

CEXs are delisting privacy coins as DASH and ZEC, so LTC is the best choice  8)

Update: some information on coinmarketfees website may be outdated, please carefully check withdraw fees directly on Yobit.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 07:00:45 PM by MrSpasybo »
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Choose tokens to withdraw crypto assets from Yobit
« on: January 15, 2024, 12:29:19 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Choose tokens to withdraw crypto assets from Yobit
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 07:44:54 AM »
Deposit Fees: Deposit fees are free for all cryptocurrencies on Yobit. This means that you will not be charged any fees to deposit funds into your Yobit account.
On YoBit, the commission for withdrawal of funds can change like the wind)) it can change several times a year, but if you have not been on this exchange for a long time, you may not be aware that you can make withdrawals using yobicodes, how and where to change them or sell them a slightly different question, but there are ways, some old exchanges do this, which everyone knows and they are time-tested, sometimes there are crypto exchangers.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 07:04:21 PM »
On YoBit, the commission for withdrawal of funds can change like the wind)) it can change several times a year, but if you have not been on this exchange for a long time, you may not be aware that you can make withdrawals using yobicodes, how and where to change them or sell them a slightly different question, but there are ways, some old exchanges do this, which everyone knows and they are time-tested, sometimes there are crypto exchangers.
Perhaps everything depends on the network status, although I don't understand why for withdrawing BTC, Yobit requires fee 3 times higher than Binance ^^

I have never tried Yobit codes, and I think most users do not know this feature. What do you think after experiencing it? Does it help reduce transaction fees by waiting a little longer?
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2024, 07:51:56 AM »
Perhaps everything depends on the network status, although I don't understand why for withdrawing BTC, Yobit requires fee 3 times higher than Binance ^^

I have never tried Yobit codes, and I think most users do not know this feature. What do you think after experiencing it? Does it help reduce transaction fees by waiting a little longer?
In the case of bitcoin I am not sure that they will do it, as it is the main asset on that exchange and they will not want to lose it without earning on it, with the help of codes just and can solve this problem on the type of p2p code exchange with bitcoin on some other asset, perhaps even on bitcoin itself, it is necessary to learn from those who do it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG