follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Fear or greed  (Read 7086 times)

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Fear or greed
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2024, 02:35:31 PM »
If you look at the price of coins on the exchange, many of them have collapsed, and that is a very good moment to enter some of the coins that have been registered on CoinMarketCap, maybe you can see up to the top 10 listed on CoinMarketcap to buy, after that you can wait until the price rises higher when you buy.

A new person that is new to crypto, this is the perfect entry for them to enter into the market, perfect way for them to enter the especially when there is market correction but they rather go after small market caps because they believe in their potential and that they can grow in value but at the end of the day, 70% of projects do die on their way or die after they pump up and instead of them to sell and move on, they will hold the coins until everything burn and crash down to ashes. Top 10 or even 50 coins are the only coin I will advice someone to hold for long time.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2024, 02:35:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2024, 02:58:35 PM »
That's what I did, I took advantage of the situation when the market fell some time ago and as a result I was able to experience profits, especially from bitcoin.

Coins that collapse especially when a bear market occurs, are because the coins are quite weak, making them unable to survive when a bear market occurs. However, when we invest in the right coins, we only have to wait a while to see the market return to normal.
Taking advantage of the opportunity when the market experiences a correction is indeed a good step. Because usually a fast correction will also give birth to a fast reversal. This often happens in bull markets when BTC experiences a sudden correction and causes several altcoins to experience quite drastic price drops. And if we can take advantage of it then we can indeed make a profit when the market recovers. And usually it will recover within a few days of the correction occurring. It's just that we have to keep our emotions in check so we don't get greedy. By only needing to use money that is ready if you have to lose.
I agree, even though we are taking advantage of a market that is experiencing a correction, we should also not be greedy and must always make analysis, unless the coin we are utilizing is like bitcoin, I have no doubts about bitcoin.

Sometimes greed will make us experience bad things. This greed has various forms, and when we don't prepare money for our needs for an investment, I think this is one part of greed. It looks good, but actually it's not at all.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2024, 10:59:48 PM »
I agree, even though we are taking advantage of a market that is experiencing a correction, we should also not be greedy and must always make analysis, unless the coin we are utilizing is like bitcoin, I have no doubts about bitcoin.

Sometimes greed will make us experience bad things. This greed has various forms, and when we don't prepare money for our needs for an investment, I think this is one part of greed. It looks good, but actually it's not at all.
Bitcoin has shown good results from 2009 until now in 2024, successfully growing rapidly at very expensive prices like this, of course it will not make people hesitate to save and use Bitcoin as a long-term investment. This greed has become a natural thing in human nature mate, so it is very difficult to change it unless he realizes it himself and I don't think that's possible.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2024, 02:17:05 PM »

Bitcoin has shown good results from 2009 until now in 2024, successfully growing rapidly at very expensive prices like this, of course it will not make people hesitate to save and use Bitcoin as a long-term investment. This greed has become a natural thing in human nature mate, so it is very difficult to change it unless he realizes it himself and I don't think that's possible.

Greed has always been a problem that will always exist in humans which makes us unable to think clearly and rationally. Bitcoin and several top coins have shown good development, and bitcoin has always been a priority coin. so there is no need to hesitate to invest in bitcoin.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #139 on: March 29, 2024, 11:51:59 PM »
Greed has always been a problem that will always exist in humans which makes us unable to think clearly and rationally. Bitcoin and several top coins have shown good development, and bitcoin has always been a priority coin. so there is no need to hesitate to invest in bitcoin.
We humans often think about being greedy because usually when we get a lot of profit, we don't immediately withdraw the profit, instead we leave it until the price finally collapses again and we only get regret, to be honest, I'm also often like that.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2024, 02:48:35 AM »
We humans often think about being greedy because usually when we get a lot of profit, we don't immediately withdraw the profit, instead we leave it until the price finally collapses again and we only get regret, to be honest, I'm also often like that.

That's the importance of analysis, so we don't get caught up in greed. If we can manage emotions like greed, maybe we won't lose much. but in human nature there will always be greed, fear, etc. Experience will make us learn all this, and be more rational in our steps

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2024, 05:05:58 AM »
That's what I did, I took advantage of the situation when the market fell some time ago and as a result I was able to experience profits, especially from bitcoin.

Coins that collapse especially when a bear market occurs, are because the coins are quite weak, making them unable to survive when a bear market occurs. However, when we invest in the right coins, we only have to wait a while to see the market return to normal.
Taking advantage of the opportunity when the market experiences a correction is indeed a good step. Because usually a fast correction will also give birth to a fast reversal. This often happens in bull markets when BTC experiences a sudden correction and causes several altcoins to experience quite drastic price drops. And if we can take advantage of it then we can indeed make a profit when the market recovers. And usually it will recover within a few days of the correction occurring. It's just that we have to keep our emotions in check so we don't get greedy. By only needing to use money that is ready if you have to lose.

Yes, it is true that using money that was not originally intended for investment or hot money is also a sign of greed. In investing we have to think more calmly. especially if our goal is long term. Because one day we will see the results of the decisions we have made. If we make decisions well and in a good way, such as through in-depth analysis, the potential for success will also be quite good. And when making an analysis, we shouldn't include too many emotions. Except just to make us careful.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2024, 05:05:58 AM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2024, 06:24:24 AM »

Yes, it is true that using money that was not originally intended for investment or hot money is also a sign of greed. In investing we have to think more calmly. especially if our goal is long term. Because one day we will see the results of the decisions we have made. If we make decisions well and in a good way, such as through in-depth analysis, the potential for success will also be quite good. And when making an analysis, we shouldn't include too many emotions. Except just to make us careful.

Investors should use cold money, not hot money that will be needed in the near future. considering that we really have to be able to differentiate, investing in crypto is a long-term investment. Greedy or not, depends on our emotions at that time.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2024, 06:09:52 PM »
          -     For me, they are equally dangerous because, as you see, when a trader is immediately preceded by panic, it is immediately preceded by the fear of losing money, so as a result, he usually sells it immediately, even at a loss due to his lack of knowledge and depth in trading.

And when you get greedy, instead of having income, it ends up disappearing because we can't stop or control ourselves in the false belief that the assets we hold will increase.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2024, 08:06:57 PM »
Investors should use cold money, not hot money that will be needed in the near future. considering that we really have to be able to differentiate, investing in crypto is a long-term investment. Greedy or not, depends on our emotions at that time.

People should only use money if they have some extra amount but if they cannot fulfill the needs of home and still invest in altcoins or bitcoin then instead of reaping reward from it investors will feel insecure about its investment.

Controlling of greed is in person's control because emotions can be controlled if a person wants but money should be saved prior to investment and then make a plan, target a value and saved amount should just be used for investment.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #145 on: March 31, 2024, 11:58:00 AM »

You are right. Some persons too are impatient. I remember when I told a friend last year to invest in Bitcoin and allow it for 20 years, he was like that's a very long time and then I told him that the reason why I said so is because I don't want him to be troubled about the rise and fall of Bitcoin but I am certain that by 20years he would have gotten a good return. Even though I tried to convince him he still declined that he rather invest in something else.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #146 on: April 01, 2024, 08:25:31 PM »
Hopefully this falls under trading.
I'm gonna make it short
There are two emotions i believe dictates trade and leads to either gains or losses. Fear and greed.
They are like every investors companion.
Which do you think is more dangerous?
I think there are two points of view to look at this meter, Fair and Grid, and these two points of view mean two things.
Once is you can took to both fear and greed as dangerous and on the others and you can also took these both  as profitable for your trading. Like when a person make a trade when the greed meter is over 80 it will be definitely risky and dangerous for buying and when fear in bellow 20 it can be also dangerous if one sell his trade on wrong time. On the others hand  both side can take as also profitable like if you do right takes on takes on these both like not sell on fear and not buy on greed.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #147 on: April 02, 2024, 03:55:04 PM »
You are right. Some persons too are impatient. I remember when I told a friend last year to invest in Bitcoin and allow it for 20 years, he was like that's a very long time and then I told him that the reason why I said so is because I don't want him to be troubled about the rise and fall of Bitcoin but I am certain that by 20years he would have gotten a good return. Even though I tried to convince him he still declined that he rather invest in something else.
When you see the Bitcoin price movement going up and down every day, it will have an influence on your friend's mental condition, so your suggestion is to save it for the next 20 years without having to watch the bitcoin price movement process during that time and only open it when it reaches the target. For me, it is the best investment because your friend will get a lot of profit with the bitcoins he still has in his wallet.

Offline koang

• Activity: 578
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #148 on: April 02, 2024, 05:30:38 PM »

Bitcoin does generate profitable opportunities, but this oversimplifies the complex dynamics at play.
Sustainable wealth should be developed through prudent long-term investments.
Diversification, solid research, and understanding of market trends.
Although quick gains may be tempting, wise choices and strategic planning will lead to lasting financial security.
Balancing fear and greed with wisdom is key in the volatile world of cryptocurrency.
DYOR and stay ahead of the game :)

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #149 on: April 02, 2024, 06:48:11 PM »
When you see the Bitcoin price movement going up and down every day, it will have an influence on your friend's mental condition, so your suggestion is to save it for the next 20 years without having to watch the bitcoin price movement process during that time and only open it when it reaches the target. For me, it is the best investment because your friend will get a lot of profit with the bitcoins he still has in his wallet.
Actually, I agree with this in some respects. If you are a busy person and have saved a significant amount of money, and you wish to grow this, long-term investment is a best option for you. You can definitely make a profit without doing anything. I discovered that the more time you keep Bitcoin, the more profit you will make, especially if you know exactly where the bottom is.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG