follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Education or Income Generating job, which will you chose first?  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Education or Income Generating job, which will you chose first?
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2024, 09:59:33 PM »
Well, the title says it all already, so yeah, assuming you have two options and you are only supposed to make one choice, what would be your choice ?

Between to accept a well paying job and to go to the university and take a foure years program, which will you accept and why do you think it will be better choice for you?
No matter how important education is first, especially in employment, education is the most important.  If you are educated and if you are very talented then all sources of income can be created by you and after you are educated you can definitely create your place of income.  We usually join the university for a four-year course and after graduating from the university, of course, we enter the job field.  But if one considers himself to be educated just to earn money in the field of employment, then he is on the wrong platform.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2024, 09:59:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2024, 02:13:32 AM »
Well, the title says it all already, so yeah, assuming you have two options and you are only supposed to make one choice, what would be your choice ?

Between to accept a well paying job and to go to the university and take a foure years program, which will you accept and why do you think it will be better choice for you?
Actually to me taking a job is the first thing I will go for, because with the job you can generating money for yourself and later you can choose to further your education. Actually there are people who have graduated in my country, who for more than 15 years can use their certificate for anything because of no job. Unemployment is in the high side  in my country, so I will go for the job than for the education.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2024, 08:35:07 PM »
Actually to me taking a job is the first thing I will go for, because with the job you can generating money for yourself and later you can choose to further your education. Actually there are people who have graduated in my country, who for more than 15 years can use their certificate for anything because of no job. Unemployment is in the high side  in my country, so I will go for the job than for the education.
You are realistic, because the difference between work and education can be very different in its application. When we have worked, as you also said, continuing our education will be easy because we already have the money to do that. But with the education we have received, it is not certain that we will be able to find a suitable job, because we are faced with a diploma that must be adjusted.
But in principle, education is still needed and work must also be obtained. If both can be done simultaneously, it will certainly be better.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2024, 04:16:50 PM »

Every right thinking person will seek the job first. On a second thought, for you to be able to work means that you have a level of education. Most persons limit education to only knowledge obtained in the school which is wrong. Even at home or at work, we are educated. In fact, even with University education, when you get a job, you will be given orientation and training which most times is completely different from your knowledge in University (some courses are exempted).

The importance of getting a job first lies in the fact that education involves money and so you need money to afford the basic fees and learning materials. When these are lacking it will become a challenge to focus and learn.

Offline Celsius

• Activity: 120
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 10:22:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2024, 04:37:24 AM »

Among the basic human needs, education is an important basic need and a human must get education as it is his birth right.  No matter how much a person engages in income related work he must be well educated and after being educated many benefits and job opportunities are created for an educated person.  But no matter how much income an uneducated person earns he has no special status for that income so for now I think a citizen must be educated first and then engage in various income dependent activities.  I am in no way advocating work engagement over education first.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2024, 01:39:54 AM »
Among the basic human needs, education is an important basic need and a human must get education as it is his birth right. 

Being educated is important but you don't have to go to school to be educated. It is pitiable that our society recognizes only a person who attends a higher institution as educated. Even an O'level holder is not seen as educated and that is a very wrong mentality. Knowledge obtained from home, church, environment, and skill development centers is part of education. So, it will be difficult to see an individual who hasn't interfaced with any of these institutions to be called uneducated.

No matter how much a person engages in income related work he must be well-educated and after being educated many benefits and job opportunities are created for an educated person.

If you are from Nigeria you will have a contrary opinion. In Nigeria, there are a lot of graduates without jobs. Most of them are First Class graduates yet they are jobless. Here, being educated is not an automatic ticket for employment.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2024, 10:54:55 PM »
I chose education. Education first before making money. The knowledge you acquire in school will help you in your future job. If chosen job and later the company wants a higher degree certificate before you could finish your school, what happens then? The way to fight poverty is through education.
Education is power.
Education is good and all that but I think I will go for the latter just because of the situation of things in my region, and am sure you will do the same if you are currently experiencing such detrimental features that the government have added to the system and moreover I think whatever school or education everyone is striving to attained is still tied to the fact that we are still getting all this for the purpose of wanting to make a good life for ourselves through money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2024, 10:54:55 PM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2024, 05:21:26 PM »
I chose education. Education first before making money. The knowledge you acquire in school will help you in your future job. If chosen job and later the company wants a higher degree certificate before you could finish your school, what happens then? The way to fight poverty is through education.
Education is power.
Education is good and all that but I think I will go for the latter just because of the situation of things in my region, and am sure you will do the same if you are currently experiencing such detrimental features that the government have added to the system and moreover I think whatever school or education everyone is striving to attained is still tied to the fact that we are still getting all this for the purpose of wanting to make a good life for ourselves through money.
Yeah same here in my country, one should have atleast one skill that can be used to make decent amount of money as we all know not all can access higher education due some factors that is why some average people like me prefer an income generating job than pursuing a degree. Though there are a lot of ways to achieve that but it will take time before earning money. We only need atleast one skill from vocational courses so we can get from a decent or even a high paying salary.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2024, 02:11:51 AM »
If you are from Nigeria you will have a contrary opinion. In Nigeria, there are a lot of graduates without jobs. Most of them are First Class graduates yet they are jobless. Here, being educated is not an automatic ticket for employment.
The same situation is in our country. A lot of degree holders do not have a job, they don't get any opportunity unless they have connections that can help them get in easily to any job (even if it is unrelated to their degree), as long as they get experience, they will take it. Some even have no other choice but to go and work abroad, since they don't get a job locally, they will sacrifice for the sake of their family and get work far from them.

I know this kind of situation not only happens in our country, but it is also one of the problems that every country encounters. Especially, a lot of new graduating students from the college are coming every year, which means a lot of upcoming people looking for a job.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2024, 07:33:25 PM »
Well yeah same here in my country but the only advantage here in my country is that most people who are not able to enroll higher education or even graduated but is unable to find a job pursue their dreams by working overseas. They sacrifice being far from home and family just to give the kids, siblings and relatives a much better future because they don't want their love ones to be like them who skip school to find a decent paying job abroad and of course they do have huge contribution to the economy because of the money they sent home.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2024, 08:31:04 PM »
You are realistic, because the difference between work and education can be very different in its application. When we have worked, as you also said, continuing our education will be easy because we already have the money to do that. But with the education we have received, it is not certain that we will be able to find a suitable job, because we are faced with a diploma that must be adjusted.
But in principle, education is still needed and work must also be obtained. If both can be done simultaneously, it will certainly be better.
I will also take the job first, because I remember when I was in the university, students that have a job before comi2to school, saw life in a different way in the sense that they don't bother much on finance, and they took their study very serious. This is because there is hope for them that the moment they graduate and the their BSc, they would submit it to their office for an upgrade in level and salary. So I envied them then, because ours was not sure that we would get a job after school due to Nepotism and corruption in my country.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2024, 09:26:56 AM »
I will also take the job first, because I remember when I was in the university, students that have a job before comi2to school, saw life in a different way in the sense that they don't bother much on finance, and they took their study very serious. This is because there is hope for them that the moment they graduate and the their BSc, they would submit it to their office for an upgrade in level and salary. So I envied them then, because ours was not sure that we would get a job after school due to Nepotism and corruption in my country.
Haha sounds familiar to me. Nepotism is I think a nationwide problem here in my country as well or we might be on the same country if I am not mistaken. 😅 That is also my choice securing an income generating job as a priority would be more of a safe thing here in the country's situation.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3935
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:38:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2024, 09:38:49 AM »
Even though it is hard to fulfil, I would say that before getting a higher education, a person must try to earn money on a regular job. A job that is not connected with any relative. Because working in a company that your parents own, or work with them is different from working alone. When a youngster feel with his skin how not easy it is to earn, his approach to education will be different. I have seen many students that go to university (specially those who aim to get bachelor degree) do that only to spend time, to get a paper in the end and enter adult world with empty head. 
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2024, 09:19:41 PM »
Even though it is hard to fulfil, I would say that before getting a higher education, a person must try to earn money on a regular job. A job that is not connected with any relative. Because working in a company that your parents own, or work with them is different from working alone. When a youngster feel with his skin how not easy it is to earn, his approach to education will be different. I have seen many students that go to university (specially those who aim to get bachelor degree) do that only to spend time, to get a paper in the end and enter adult world with empty head.
Well yeah this should be what youngsters should be dealing with but it's an isolated case here when talking about businesses wherein member of their family is working for them but what is very common here in my country is politically related where family members, relatives and friends are priority. 😅

And you are correct it is really different experience when we work for other people rather than working with our family's or relatives businesses. And from that perspective approach to education would be different as well though not all but I think some of them do.

But for those unfortunate ones like me, we have no choice but to prioritize an income generating job than pursuing a degree. I know how hard it is but atleast I tried.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG