follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Food security might not be a priority for younger generations.  (Read 1278 times)

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Re: Food security might not be a priority for younger generations.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2024, 10:50:21 PM »
PS but there is always an alternative - to invest in agriculture ! I, for example, invest cryptocurrencies in a great agro-project, if you are interested - write me, I'll introduce you to it :)
Well, this is quiet interesting but yeah I'll think of it and oh as of the moment I do not have extra money to invest yet and for the crypto thing I prefer to hodl my small portions of Bitcoin holdings for future purposes.

Of course, I'm not calling for you to drop everything and invest in the project I mentioned. Unfortunately, we don't print money, and more often we choose a more stable and safe option. I will also convert not all of my funds into cryptocurrency or something similar. It is always necessary to have an "emergency reserve" of money in national currency, in freely convertible currency, and the option of just "cold" storage of cryptocurrency is not a bad option either. But do not forget about diversification :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2024, 10:50:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mimi

• Activity: 49
  • Always be positive
  • Last Active: February 24, 2024, 08:48:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2024, 06:23:25 AM »
There is a huge possibility of younger or new generations adopting cryptocurrency investments compared to them getting interests on farming and food related sectors. What do you think? Does it have a good or bad effects on our economy?

I think the suitable topic for this particular subject Matter should be "Agricultural Sector might be of less priority when compared to Cryptocurrency for younger generations to come"

Sorry we are all learning here, we will love to know why did you think that the suitable topic here should be Agricultural sector might be less priority when compared to cryptocurrency for younger generations to come ? Please elaborate to us for better understanding from your own point of view?
Mimi❤️

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 04:02:46 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2024, 08:54:56 PM »
I can't recall where I have heard this but it goes something like this. Strong men bring good times, good time brings weak men, weak men bring hard times, and hard time brings strong men. And the cycle continues. I think cryptocurrency is a "good time" which will bring weak men. The youth ignoring farming or agriculture will bring hard times. Food is the only thing that is needed no matter what, to survive.

Ignoring this will obviously bring hard times. We need to focus on this more. Otherwise, it is hard to tell what kind of difficulties we will have to face in the future. It will be a future where we may have to start all from the beginning.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2024, 08:14:37 AM »
I can't recall where I have heard this but it goes something like this. Strong men bring good times, good time brings weak men, weak men bring hard times, and hard time brings strong men. And the cycle continues. I think cryptocurrency is a "good time" which will bring weak men. The youth ignoring farming or agriculture will bring hard times. Food is the only thing that is needed no matter what, to survive.

Ignoring this will obviously bring hard times. We need to focus on this more. Otherwise, it is hard to tell what kind of difficulties we will have to face in the future. It will be a future where we may have to start all from the beginning.
Yeah sad to say that what had happened to earth thousands or even millions of years ago will I think repeat itself. Well, my purpose of bringing this topic here is because I have witnessed younger generations does not have this interests in farming or agriculture that will give us sufficiency when it comes to food sector but their attention is more diverted to technology, social media, and any other nonsense things that won't help themselves and the economy as we can see that most of them are into smoking and alcoholic drinks. Since crypto is booming most especially in times of bull run I know these youngsters will surely jump-in aside from being curious but because of the possibility to earn money and if they're doing good with crypto they begin to forget the existence of farming and agriculture as a whole.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2024, 01:41:59 PM »

Yeah sad to say that what had happened to earth thousands or even millions of years ago will I think repeat itself. Well, my purpose of bringing this topic here is because I have witnessed younger generations does not have this interests in farming or agriculture that will give us sufficiency when it comes to food sector but their attention is more diverted to technology, social media, and any other nonsense things that won't help themselves and the economy as we can see that most of them are into smoking and alcoholic drinks. Since crypto is booming most especially in times of bull run I know these youngsters will surely jump-in aside from being curious but because of the possibility to earn money and if they're doing good with crypto they begin to forget the existence of farming and agriculture as a whole.

There's a nuance here. The younger generation - yes, I agree, is more adherent to the concept of a technological world. But, uh. They don't stop eating! :) And of course they PAY for food, and pay as much as the seller says ! And this is in fact a direct investment in agriculture, i.e. future foodstuffs. Consumption of food is an investment in the agricultural sector. If the world gave up food, then yes, agribusiness would be in a difficult situation. But let me tell you - the last thing people will stop buying will be food. In a critical situation, people will sell or exchange everything they have - gold, cryptocurrencies, apartments, cars, .... - for food. because food is a vital process. So all of us who consume food directly or indirectly support the agribusiness sector

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2024, 04:09:08 PM »

There's a nuance here. The younger generation - yes, I agree, is more adherent to the concept of a technological world. But, uh. They don't stop eating! :) And of course they PAY for food, and pay as much as the seller says ! And this is in fact a direct investment in agriculture, i.e. future foodstuffs. Consumption of food is an investment in the agricultural sector. If the world gave up food, then yes, agribusiness would be in a difficult situation. But let me tell you - the last thing people will stop buying will be food. In a critical situation, people will sell or exchange everything they have - gold, cryptocurrencies, apartments, cars, .... - for food. because food is a vital process. So all of us who consume food directly or indirectly support the agribusiness sector
Good point right there. It is now clear to me that whatever young people are doing right now they still contribute to the food sector regardless of interests and courses. As I can see students here in my place moving instead of agriculture courses or agribusiness they were switching to IT related courses, nautical, criminology, and Education courses. That is why I am a bit worried about the food security here in my country.

Offline tjtonmoy

• View Profile

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2024, 07:18:12 PM »

Good point right there. It is now clear to me that whatever young people are doing right now they still contribute to the food sector regardless of interests and courses. As I can see students here in my place moving instead of agriculture courses or agribusiness they were switching to IT related courses, nautical, criminology, and Education courses. That is why I am a bit worried about the food security here in my country.
Well this is where I disagree. People will continue to consume food but if you forget how to grow them, then there will be no food. Contributing to agribusiness and knowing how to do farming are two different things. They are more into technology but that's good in a way. Because with advanced technology they will be able to find solutions in agriculture. But in order to find a solution, you need a problem first. "Necessity is the mother of invention" right? But that one problem will have a devastating effect on everyone.

We need balance in everything in order to coexist. If more people lean towards only technology, then the hard times will come for sure. Climate change is a thing. You see people grow some food these days, but in the future, you may not be able to grow them in the same place. Because of weather change. changes in the soil. These days the young generation does not want to get in the mud. If you don't know how the mud feels, how can you grow food in that mud?

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2024, 07:18:12 PM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2024, 10:57:16 AM »
We need balance in everything in order to coexist. If more people lean towards only technology, then the hard times will come for sure. Climate change is a thing. You see people grow some food these days, but in the future, you may not be able to grow them in the same place. Because of weather change. changes in the soil. These days the young generation does not want to get in the mud. If you don't know how the mud feels, how can you grow food in that mud?
Yeah and this makes me worried about the lack of interests in this young generations as they prioritize other things rather than playing mud for food. I agree that most of them don't bother trying how mud feels with their hands they just wanted the finished product out of that mud. Numbers of farmers are declining so fast year after year so how can we be having a sufficient source of food if none of these young generation will have the willingness to contribute food security, right?

Though here in my country offers free tuition fee for agricultural courses but the problem is that after they got the degree it ends there because they are applying for BPO which is good paying job but unrelated to food security or even work abroad to get a better salary so it is still a problem here.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2024, 01:03:35 PM »
Well this is where I disagree. People will continue to consume food but if you forget how to grow them, then there will be no food. Contributing to agribusiness and knowing how to do farming are two different things. They are more into technology but that's good in a way. Because with advanced technology they will be able to find solutions in agriculture. But in order to find a solution, you need a problem first. "Necessity is the mother of invention" right? But that one problem will have a devastating effect on everyone.

On the one hand, you are right. On the other hand, there are rules and laws of the market. if more goes into technology, the fewer products will be produced, the more expensive they will become, the more attractive they will be for investment or building a business in this segment. A critical scenario regarding the food segment would arise if the demand (consumption) of food products decreased, and this is guaranteed not to happen. Moreover - due to the growth of the world's population - demand will only grow. In a word, I don’t see any problems here, because... a profitable place will never be empty

Offline tjtonmoy

• View Profile

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2024, 08:46:31 PM »
Though here in my country offers free tuition fee for agricultural courses but the problem is that after they got the degree it ends there because they are applying for BPO which is good paying job but unrelated to food security or even work abroad to get a better salary so it is still a problem here.
We also can't blame them either. The global population is rising (recently it is stable or a bit low according to some source). But the world already have so many people that the competition is really high. And the price of each and every product is sky high. If you don't have a decent job or decent income, you can't put food on the table three times a day. That's why the young generation is trying to find a shortcut and something that won't require much effort and will give them more money. They are not wrong for ignoring the agricultural system and leaning toward technological system. Because the future depends on it.
But they don't realize that we can live without technology if we try but we cannot live without food. I guess this have more to do with social media and influencers. Imagine a guy who have never seen any kind of technological advancement and usage of the internet. His sole purpose of living would be survival and food.
My point is, the reset will happen at some point and we will have to learn everything from the start. Or maybe we can come up with something new which will solve the problem.
Automatic machineries and advanced soil manipulation could easily solve the problem but we need sustainable energy source and large amount of land..,.
Maybe I am speculating a bit much here but it is possible. Every coin has two sides. We would either see a total reset or advancement that will lead to successful future.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Mimi

• Activity: 49
  • Always be positive
  • Last Active: February 24, 2024, 08:48:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2024, 10:18:41 PM »
Food security is a very serious issue more serious than most people understand especially the younger generation because no one really pays attention to food security and even when the government tries to play their part by offering free training and education and distributing farming equipments most people see it as an opportunity to sell those items and get money rather than using them efficiently totally ignoring the fact that every living thing need food to survive most especially we humans but most people prefer the easy way when what they really need to pay most of their attention to is agriculture which has many sectors but the farming sector is simpler to handle and manage and just allowing nature do its own thing ,when they do that they'll realise that food is the basic and most important thing in life that they spend almost all the salary that they have worked our for, why not work and farm? If you farm and harvest you can use all for Your own consumption or you can store up enough for your consumption and sell the rest also generating additional income.food security is not a priority but is should be.
Mimi❤️

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2024, 05:58:32 AM »
We also can't blame them either. The global population is rising (recently it is stable or a bit low according to some source). But the world already have so many people that the competition is really high. And the price of each and every product is sky high. If you don't have a decent job or decent income, you can't put food on the table three times a day. That's why the young generation is trying to find a shortcut and something that won't require much effort and will give them more money. They are not wrong for ignoring the agricultural system and leaning toward technological system. Because the future depends on it.
But they don't realize that we can live without technology if we try but we cannot live without food. I guess this have more to do with social media and influencers. Imagine a guy who have never seen any kind of technological advancement and usage of the internet. His sole purpose of living would be survival and food.
My point is, the reset will happen at some point and we will have to learn everything from the start. Or maybe we can come up with something new which will solve the problem.
Automatic machineries and advanced soil manipulation could easily solve the problem but we need sustainable energy source and large amount of land..,.
Maybe I am speculating a bit much here but it is possible. Every coin has two sides. We would either see a total reset or advancement that will lead to successful future.
Good explaination very detailed. This is exactly what is happening right now and governments should take pre-emptive measures to prevent food shortages that might possibly happen in the future with the help of our local farmers.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2024, 09:47:24 PM »
Lands are not a problem if the government will only support the farmers. It would be helpful if the government could provide cheap land to farmers, as it would make their lives easier. Currently, many farmers have to pay a lot for the land they use to farm. The farmers also earn the least profit from their harvest as businessmen purchase their crops at a cheaper price. Additionally, some businessmen offer to buy the land of farmers, then they will sell it to other farmers at a higher price or lease it to them making their life more difficult. This practice makes it difficult for local farmers to continue their livelihood.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2024, 04:23:51 PM »
Lands are not a problem if the government will only support the farmers. It would be helpful if the government could provide cheap land to farmers, as it would make their lives easier. Currently, many farmers have to pay a lot for the land they use to farm. The farmers also earn the least profit from their harvest as businessmen purchase their crops at a cheaper price. Additionally, some businessmen offer to buy the land of farmers, then they will sell it to other farmers at a higher price or lease it to them making their life more difficult. This practice makes it difficult for local farmers to continue their livelihood.
As you can see the status of farming here in our country majority of provinces still uses the traditional way of cultivating the land and crops. We still need to modernize machineries and techniques so harvest will be sufficient for us given that we were visited by typhoons more or less 20 times a year. Some agricultural lands were also transformed into a commercial or residential lands so I can say that the yield is really shrinking.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2024, 06:41:59 PM »
There is a huge possibility of younger or new generations adopting cryptocurrency investments compared to them getting interests on farming and food related sectors. What do you think? Does it have a good or bad effects on our economy?

Most people now are dealing with crypto currencies, because of the digital world we are heading into, but I don't think it is everybody, some people do not believe in crypto, because of the crypto online scams going on.
Farming is a sector that boosts the economy so there are people in that sector too...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG