follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is money the real root of all evil?  (Read 71219 times)

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: Is money the real root of all evil?
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2024, 02:11:00 PM »
I do not think so, it’s like saying we don’t need money, but money sustains life. It will always depend on how you used your money. There are many meaningful things you can used money; e.g., build hospitals, feed the homeless, build schools, fund to teach people, charity works, help technology, supporting the government on enhancing its citizens way of living, and other many things you can do with money that is worthwhile. I have read about “the love of money”, it talks about every behavior of an individual not money itself that is the source of all different types of evil and distress. Money is ethically neutral; I believe there is naught wrong with money or the ownership of wealth. But, once money starts to control a person that is when the trouble began. People being controlled by money will feel superior and takes pride for power which leads to greediness and obsessions of an individual. He or She will enjoy the luxury of life, they will use their money to dictate and control other people for his or her will. Money is a necessity that is why people do fraud, insult, kill, and do bad things to have it. Hence, it is not “the money” but “the love of it” is the root of all evil.

When I hear people say that money is the root of all evil, I look at them like people speaking without knowledge..
In the society today, i will say that 99% of man's problems has only one solution which is money, making money to he able to afford what you want is what every body wants.
Money is not the root of all evil, because money can do good things in the society..
Speaking of those saying money is the root if all evil, have you ever imagined a life without money?? You'll suffer.
Make money legitimately and enjoy all the good things in life .
Have you ever observed who are those people who most of the time say the quote "money is the root of all evil"? Because in my personal observation here in my place when asked about this topic they answers it irresponsibly and unfortunately most of them are in poverty and is uneducated financially.
Root of evil they say because they are on a condition on which they dont have money and on the time that you do see someone having tons then they would be having impressions that those people are really that involved into something illegal without even trying out to realize that someones wealth do come from hardwork but well there might be some who do go into the wrong path but only a few. Not to discriminate those poor people but this kind of reasoning does really that shows about having that jealousy about others or someones financial condition.
Well, we cant really be able to avoid such reality on where inequality is inevitable.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2024, 02:11:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #166 on: March 14, 2024, 06:50:17 PM »
I do not think so, it’s like saying we don’t need money, but money sustains life. It will always depend on how you used your money.
Money is not The Root of All evil, money have no particular definition, but money is defined by the hand it find itself. When money enter the hand of a bad person people see the money as a bad money but when money enter the hand of a good person people see it as a good money, so money is defined by the hands it fine itself.
So it is the hand it enters that we can tell if the money is evil or good, that's my opinion.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #167 on: March 16, 2024, 11:12:50 PM »
Other to approach the problem is to examine what we appreciate as a society. In our way of life, we impose a high value on riches and physical belongings, which can lead to an unhealthy relationship with money. In other situations, people may even begin to associate how valuable they are as individuals with the quantity of money they have. This is a very harmful thinking, as it leads to a wide range of unpleasant outcomes. If we begin to give priority money over other values like as family, friends, and community, we are going to develop an imbalanced and detrimental country. So, one method to shift our viewpoint is to focus on what is truly important, such as relationships and personal development.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #168 on: March 29, 2024, 06:48:22 AM »
Some will say money is the root of all evil, while some will say it is not the root. Basically, money is essential and tool for living. Money buys you comfort and makes one to live a good life.

Simple and straight, so far I like this comment. Money cannot be the root of all evil, it is the excessive love of money and misuse of it that is the root of all evil.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2024, 01:01:02 PM »
I don't think money is the real root of all evil. Lack of contentment and fear of remaining poor is the real reason people engage in certain evils. Even the Bible didn't say money is the root of all evil but rather the "love" of money.  This love can blind rational thinking thereby forcing an individual into evil.

Some people who are involved in crime are not poor but their greed and desire to amass more makes them involved in crime. A question will suffice, why do politicians who have so much money still scrabble for more? It's greed. The problem is not money in itself but the personal idiosyncrasies.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2024, 02:14:16 PM »
Some will say money is the root of all evil, while some will say it is not the root. Basically, money is essential and tool for living. Money buys you comfort and makes one to live a good life.

Simple and straight, so far I like this comment. Money cannot be the root of all evil, it is the excessive love of money and misuse of it that is the root of all evil.
Isn't it the same as saying that money is the root of all evil? Basically, if you have a love of money, it becomes the main reason why there are different emotions getting built up in one person. It becomes the root, or the very start of thinking bad things to do and bad things to other people. This also includes greediness, wanting to have more money to have everything they want in this world.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG