follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why Do Pro Altcoins investors Hate Meme Coins?  (Read 145 times)

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 98
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Why Do Pro Altcoins investors Hate Meme Coins?
« on: March 01, 2024, 05:17:01 PM »
I may be wrong but I've seen some responses of big Altcoin investors towards Meme coins and my judgement is: Real investors hate meme coins. But it seems that is changing fast.

Personally, I hated the fact that a coin could do so well in price for a short period and could perform badly few months later. I know Meme Coins have been around for a while, but they gained popularity and hype in 2021, when celebrities like Elon Musk and Mark Cuban promoted Dogecoin, the first meme coin, created in 2013. While I disliked investing and anyone investing in Meme, It could be that I took meme coins too serious like I do with Bitcoin. So, it's enough to say that now I know that as a cryptocurrency, meme coins wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Meme coins at one point, may rise in value to reached a market cap of $70 billion, which is larger than the market cap of companies like FedEx, Marriott, Activision-Blizzard, BMW, and other major corporations. It just doesn't make sense to a real investors that a token without intrinsic use can pull such extraordinary market cap. Essentially, this practical joke upsets real investors who don't care about meme.

I had to ask this question here because I followed a conversation this morning in one of the forums where a user shared about an ongoing event put up by one of the big exchanges and offering users who trade Memecoin such as WIF, BONK, Doge, PEPE etc within the Meme Zone of their Platform an airdrop share of 50,000 BGB. By my Calculations, that's about $45,000 in reward pool and each person can get up to 500 BGB. Then came a pro Altcoins investor in the forum to question such reward pool for mere Memecoin and not other Alts or Bitcoin.

Another question to add to the one in the title, should an investor simply focus on one type of crypto asset class and ignore others regardless of the profit they could make out of those? I need your opinions on these my observations.
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Why Do Pro Altcoins investors Hate Meme Coins?
« on: March 01, 2024, 05:17:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: Why Do Pro Altcoins investors Hate Meme Coins?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 05:53:04 PM »
The likes of memecoins and memetokens make so many get scared of loosing their asset for nothing because of the risk found with most of them under this category, we can see as well as from how some of these crypto projects are failing and people are loosing in a big time way, we can also have this kind of desirable that kicks against anything that is ready to cost us on loss than we have with making profits in it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG