follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin Hit $70k For First Time.  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: Bitcoin Hit $70k For First Time.
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2024, 09:01:37 PM »
The price of Bitcoin touched $73,000, which was the highest in Bitcoin history. This is the highest we have seen in 2024 and we have seen a huge change in Bitcoin which has attracted investors a lot.
It reached $73,750 yesterday. It is the new ATH of Bitcoin, we can reach the ATH before the halving happens. It is not only the highest price in 2024, it is a new record of Bitcoin. All people must be surprised to see Bitcoin price $73,750 but we don't feel so surprised because it is already predicted few days ago. Bitcoin crossed $70k, it may try to reach $75k soon. But it only can reach $73k for a moment.

-   And many people took profit at 73k$ as far as I know, and those who took profit at this amount are lucky, to be honest. I took a profit when it dropped to 69k. And after that, we saw that the one who took over had a correction in the market.

And until now, we are still here in the correction that is happening, and I have also noticed that there are also many who have somehow managed to buy in dip and continue to spread dca on their respective bets on crypto assets that they want. Gather with me there too.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2024, 09:01:37 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2024, 11:37:41 PM »
         -   And many people took profit at 73k$ as far as I know, and those who took profit at this amount are lucky, to be honest. I took a profit when it dropped to 69k. And after that, we saw that the one who took over had a correction in the market.

And until now, we are still here in the correction that is happening, and I have also noticed that there are also many who have somehow managed to buy in dip and continue to spread dca on their respective bets on crypto assets that they want. Gather with me there too.
As has often happened, when the Bitcoin price has reached a new ATH, the next movement is a price correction to the lower price again because the whales have to withdraw the profits that have been obtained at the latest ATH price. Bitcoin price increases will occur again when there is good news and maybe one week before the halving the price of bitcoin will increase and return to its highest price again.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2024, 11:43:40 PM »

As has often happened, when the Bitcoin price has reached a new ATH, the next movement is a price correction to the lower price again because the whales have to withdraw the profits that have been obtained at the latest ATH price. Bitcoin price increases will occur again when there is good news and maybe one week before the halving the price of bitcoin will increase and return to its highest price again.

isn't it so that if btc reaches a new ATH at least we take profit? if I apply this calculation when BTC reaches the new ATH I will sell my btc even though I entered at 68k$ yesterday, and during this correction I hope to get the same price as before

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2024, 08:15:29 AM »

isn't it so that if btc reaches a new ATH at least we take profit? if I apply this calculation when BTC reaches the new ATH I will sell my btc even though I entered at 68k$ yesterday, and during this correction I hope to get the same price as before
When the price reaches new ATH, there is a huge selling pressure, because lot of traders who bought at very low, set to sell their asset in that zone. That is commonly happen in the market because in every swing point there is a liquidity, and they knew that already. So for us, to make sure that we can sell our assets we have to make an early sell below that zone.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2024, 06:34:25 AM »
Exactly, when you reach a new ATH you have to keep selling some to take advantage, but this all depends on the economic conditions you have.
When you don't need money, it's better to keep holding Bitcoin up to 2x more expensive than the price you bought it. Nothing is impossible in Bitcoin because the supply factor is limited so an expensive price can potentially be reached.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2024, 11:40:18 PM »
When the price reaches new ATH, there is a huge selling pressure, because lot of traders who bought at very low, set to sell their asset in that zone. That is commonly happen in the market because in every swing point there is a liquidity, and they knew that already. So for us, to make sure that we can sell our assets we have to make an early sell below that zone.
Many traders may already sell their Bitcoin when it is around $73k. True, it is because they are satisfied with the profits, they bought at low prices. If they bought in 2022, some of them may buy around $20k. So, it is not very surprising if some of them decided to take profits very early now. It may be different with us, we bought at higher prices. If we bought in the last year, it can be around $40k - $50k.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2024, 02:17:44 PM »
Many traders may already sell their Bitcoin when it is around $73k. True, it is because they are satisfied with the profits, they bought at low prices. If they bought in 2022, some of them may buy around $20k. So, it is not very surprising if some of them decided to take profits very early now. It may be different with us, we bought at higher prices. If we bought in the last year, it can be around $40k - $50k.
Yes, you are right, many have sold at that price but there are also those who are stuck at the high price of $73k, because they have already bought Bitcoin at the high price so there is nothing else they can do but wait until the price rises, the four year cycle repeats itself. Again, an incident like this occurred at the end of 2021.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2024, 02:17:44 PM »

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Last Active: Today at 08:40:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2024, 07:14:16 PM »

If traders has profit then there is no need to keep bitcoin for long term because traders take quick profit and they buy and sell again according to the market changes. If they have bought bitcoin at the price below 30k$ then selling at 73k$ will be a better option for them to sell their bitcoin and traders are always buying and selling regulary to take profit.

Every person thinks differently but in my opinion if tou sell your coin at profit then you completed your task and the main reason of investment and trading is to take profit but some people wishes for more and some accept the little too.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2024, 06:32:25 AM »
If traders has profit then there is no need to keep bitcoin for long term because traders take quick profit and they buy and sell again according to the market changes. If they have bought bitcoin at the price below 30k$ then selling at 73k$ will be a better option for them to sell their bitcoin and traders are always buying and selling regulary to take profit.

Every person thinks differently but in my opinion if tou sell your coin at profit then you completed your task and the main reason of investment and trading is to take profit but some people wishes for more and some accept the little too.
If you only receive a small profit then it is useless, I prefer to wait for a long time, the important thing is that the price of Bitcoin can become very expensive and the profit I get is quite a lot, I think many people currently prefer long-term trading rather than trading. short term because they see the potential for greater profits.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2024, 08:38:37 AM »

If you only receive a small profit then it is useless, I prefer to wait for a long time, the important thing is that the price of Bitcoin can become very expensive and the profit I get is quite a lot, I think many people currently prefer long-term trading rather than trading. short term because they see the potential for greater profits.
In trading, I still grateful with a small profit because this only means that your technical analysis in the market is correct. If you combined all the small profit it will be huge. So for me, profit is always a profit and it's not useless. If we can manage to win trades consistently then it means that our trading plan is working, that's the best time to increase your margin.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2024, 08:48:54 AM »

In trading, I still grateful with a small profit because this only means that your technical analysis in the market is correct. If you combined all the small profit it will be huge. So for me, profit is always a profit and it's not useless. If we can manage to win trades consistently then it means that our trading plan is working, that's the best time to increase your margin.

Yes, whatever profit we got, we should be grateful. And then we could improved as we get experience in the long run. The price is now about $70k, and this could be the closing price for us this month. And as of this month alone, 15% so it's not that bad.

And together with the title of the OP, yeah, now we are in the $70k'ish and fast approaching block halving. For me this is a good sign that the imminent bull run is going to be big as what others have predicted.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2024, 07:26:11 PM »
Recently the price fell to the $61k level and I think this is the strongest support point and it should not get any cheaper than $60k again. Some time in the future we will experience a halving moment, so like the previous cycle, before the halving there will be a slight correction and I think this is still in the plan.

I expect April to be the best bounce-back moment until at least December 2024.
Yes i am agree with you. We also saw Bitcoin price fall to near about $61k and Bounced from that’s price. Now Bitcoin price again above $70k. I also think Thats price fall was correction. And now again started increasing.
I think after bitcoin halving Bitcoin price will pump hardly. And Bitcoin price will go near about near about $150k.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2024, 08:13:43 PM »

Seems all people take profit when bitcoin raising latest new high price above $73k and its right decision, bitcoin keep going drop although still stable around $70k and become several weeks for bitcoin can't raise up above last ATH price. Current market price many trader or investor selling their assets awhile and buy back later when correction coming, bitcoin and some altcoin seems have on higher price and too risk keep investing right now.
Bitcoin still correction but not really huge, I think if entry or buy back right now is worth but always not spent all your capital and hold few percent if another correction moment.

Offline Report

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 08:49:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    10 Posts Linux User Poll Voter
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2024, 07:05:43 AM »
What a Surprise Bitcoin hit $70k for first time in Bitcoin History. What a fantastic moment for bitcoin and cryptocurrency lovers. We saw last ATH in 2021. And then Bitcoin price was $69k. And finally Bitcoin price cross that price and hit new ATH $70k.
I can also be present on altcoinstalks because there is a lot of information about Bitcoin reaching prices of 50k, 60k and 70k USD, especially in the Telegram airdrop group. I'm surprised that so many people buy Bitcoin even though the price is very expensive and 1 Bitcoin = 70k USD.
It seems like they are a big company that deliberately buys Bitcoin and HodL, because it is impossible for individuals to buy Bitcoin in large amounts, unless perhaps they are billionaires such as famous people such as artists or public figures.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2024, 03:35:20 PM »
What a Surprise Bitcoin hit $70k for first time in Bitcoin History. What a fantastic moment for bitcoin and cryptocurrency lovers. We saw last ATH in 2021. And then Bitcoin price was $69k. And finally Bitcoin price cross that price and hit new ATH $70k.

I think it happen for Bitcoin sport ETF approval and coming halving programme. I think now we are in Real bull session. It seems near future Bitcoin price will touch $100k. I believe it will happen within short time. I mean it will happen within 2024.

I strongly believe Bitcoin movement is very Positive and within 2025 Bitcoin price will hit $150k early. Do you think that? Everyone tell please your opinion.
Bitcoin is not only just hitting 70k for the first time it is also happen in history that bitcoin touch it's all-time high price before the halving season started. So this year two wonderful things happened together. Although I wasn't as surprised that bitcoin touched 70k as I was when bitcoin crossed 60k for the first time this year, I didn't thought that bitcoin would cross 60k in 2025, but
 now I wouldn't be surprised if bitcoin crossed 100k before 2025. Because Bitcoin has already broken its previous records.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG