follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

According to you, can UniSwap win against the SEC?

Yes
No
I don't know

Author Topic: SEC sues UniSwap: an opportunity for DeFi?  (Read 736 times)

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1671
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:30:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
Re: SEC sues UniSwap: an opportunity for DeFi?
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2024, 10:27:56 AM »
I think now we do better understand why Satoshi remained hidden till today, if he his around today and know by the government officials, I'm very sure that SEC is going to open a file of him about what Bitcoin has did and not and jailed him but he decided to remain anonymous which is good for Bitcoin otherwise regulations of Bitcoin would have been in excess by now.
Yes, it seems that it is better for the developers of these currencies to remain in secret, especially if governments decide to become more strict, but let us see what will happen with Vitalik Buterin or any of the creators of cryptocurrencies.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2024, 10:27:56 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:24:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2024, 01:35:01 PM »
The SEC's attitude toward cryptocurrencies has never been positive. Whenever any project make bullish in the market, this agency destroys its reputation by suing that project. However, the SEC could not find any evidence that would incriminate UNI swap Dex. But because of their lawsuits, a large portion must be spent fighting against the charge. To date the SEC has kept a few cases where they could not provide any evidence. Ripple will fail to prove whatever allegations they make against Binance and the same will be the case with UniSwap.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2024, 01:47:00 PM »
They aim to completely regulate the crypto space, and suing the centralized exchanges and crypto projects alone won't make that happen, so they are surely going to take further steps, and if I remember correctly, a few months back I read somewhere that they are aiming to start attacking decentralized platforms soon, so it wouldn't be surprising if they do so because they want regulation for all and decentralized platforms support decentralization which means no regulation for their customers.

Whether the case with UniSwap will be long or not, but if they start attacking decentralized platforms, they wouldn't stop just here, they will sue UniSwap and then they will start going to other platforms until it is done on all of them.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline [email protected]

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 10:39:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Poll Voter First Post Search
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2024, 10:19:23 PM »
Hello, They aim to completely regulate the crypto space, and suing the centralized exchanges and crypto projects alone won't make that happen, so they are surely going to take further steps, and if I remember correctly, a few months back I read somewhere that they are aiming to start attacking decentralized platforms soon, I lost some bitcoin months ago and was quite unhappy about it until I was made aware of White Express Recovery company, who helped me recover it. Not all, but around 88% of it has been retrieved. If you have similar problems, you can contact them at whiteexpressrecovery . com

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2024, 12:20:15 AM »
The SEC's attitude toward cryptocurrencies has never been positive. Whenever any project make bullish in the market, this agency destroys its reputation by suing that project. However, the SEC could not find any evidence that would incriminate UNI swap Dex. But because of their lawsuits, a large portion must be spent fighting against the charge. To date the SEC has kept a few cases where they could not provide any evidence. Ripple will fail to prove whatever allegations they make against Binance and the same will be the case with UniSwap.
I am highly skeptical of the SEC's motives in suing UniSwap. Is it because the DeFi trend is growing so strongly and creating a DeFi summer similar to 2020? Does the SEC really want to protect investors in this market? Is the SEC being used by someone to stifle the growth of the crypto market? The SEC is attacking both CEXs and DEXs, I don't understand the SEC's purpose. I hope we will soon know the details of the lawsuit the SEC wants to bring, then pro-crypto lawyers will share their views and we will support UniSwap together.

Four years ago, we doubted the nature of XRP, but now we believe that UNI is not a security. CEXs are still holding UNI trading pairs, they have not delisted UNI, they are supporting UniSwap.

Offline akeemqaz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:31:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2024, 01:40:54 AM »
When SEC sue anything, the value reduces. Although, it might be a good opportunity for DeFI as you've said but it will affect Defi at first. We all know what SEC suing causes although, Im able to get more UNI with my Meme coins pair on Bitget smart portfolio but I still don't see this SEC suing as a good one.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG