follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Which are you doing? Investing or Trading  (Read 3115 times)

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Re: Which are you doing? Investing or Trading
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2024, 07:59:53 PM »
These type of periods are mostly investment periods for me. While I do trade normally, and trade as much as I possibly could, during these periods I do end up looking into investment a lot more. Its the "after halving before bull" period, and usually that takes about a few months, I am guessing that summer will be volatile and it will go up and down again, but after that I am guessing that it could be a little different. I am sensing that we are going to see a huge huge increase after that, so I am going to accumulate as much as I can, not that I can accumulate much, but whatever I can afford to.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2024, 07:59:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:23:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2024, 04:47:57 AM »
These type of periods are mostly investment periods for me. While I do trade normally, and trade as much as I possibly could, during these periods I do end up looking into investment a lot more. Its the "after halving before bull" period, and usually that takes about a few months, I am guessing that summer will be volatile and it will go up and down again, but after that I am guessing that it could be a little different. I am sensing that we are going to see a huge huge increase after that, so I am going to accumulate as much as I can, not that I can accumulate much, but whatever I can afford to.
As an investor can invest and trade at the same time, a trader can trade and invest at the same time, there is no restriction on doing either. If a person thinks he can trade well in addition to investing then both are fine for him. What we know about investing is that investing doesn't need to spend extra time but trading definitely needs to spend extra time behind the market so if a user doesn't have enough time then investing is the right decision for him. But if an investor has enough time and enough financial support then he can manage his trading along with investing there shouldn't be any problem.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1112
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:35:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2024, 10:46:34 AM »

Most people probably follow a similar pattern where they trade when there are normal market conditions, and they invest when they know the time is right for that as the bull run is just around the corner and the prices of almost all cryptocurrencies will go up very soon which makes it reasonable for someone to buy and hold their favorite cryptocurrencies so that they can get higher profits out of this period.

A lot of people would do both at the same time, mostly traders, because they know both can be useful. Trading can be very profitable in times when the market is going very positive, so those who can afford it should make some investments and do trading as well to maximize the returns.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 233
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:10:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2024, 09:32:46 PM »
I am doing both trading and investing. If you want to become successful in both methods, you should have an excellent knowledge. It is not a simple thing. You should increase your skills and knowledge about that before trying to invest and trade, because it is like a risk-taking situation, you will rely on your predictions if you are going to earn from it. The thing in investing and trading is, it is so impossible for you to lose from it if you know the situation of the current market.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:32:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2024, 11:21:57 PM »
I am doing both trading and investing. If you want to become successful in both methods, you should have an excellent knowledge. It is not a simple thing. You should increase your skills and knowledge about that before trying to invest and trade, because it is like a risk-taking situation, you will rely on your predictions if you are going to earn from it. The thing in investing and trading is, it is so impossible for you to lose from it if you know the situation of the current market.
You can actually do both if you do have the money and have the time that you could really be able to apply on because you would really be needing up that kind of dealing on which you would
be having that kind of good partitioning of your time because not all would really be having that sufficient time and finances on supporting the career that you would really be taking the path on.
Investing is hard since choices wont really be that something that will really be easy and same goes with trading which does need up time and proper planning or engagement on which
this is something that you wont really be trying to skip out.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1222
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:04:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2024, 09:49:38 AM »
As an investor can invest and trade at the same time, a trader can trade and invest at the same time, there is no restriction on doing either. If a person thinks he can trade well in addition to investing then both are fine for him. What we know about investing is that investing doesn't need to spend extra time but trading definitely needs to spend extra time behind the market so if a user doesn't have enough time then investing is the right decision for him. But if an investor has enough time and enough financial support then he can manage his trading along with investing there shouldn't be any problem.
Anyone can trade and invest in same time it true But here are some things that depends on how much trading skill one has and how well one can do market research one should decide whether to trade or not. I always want to be relaxed but trading makes everyone nervous because in trading you have to buy and sell a coin at the right time and you always need to monitor the market. However, market monitoring is not always required for investment, so one can be very relaxed in this regard.  Because of this I am always more interested in investment.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 05:11:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2024, 12:25:59 PM »

Most people probably follow a similar pattern where they trade when there are normal market conditions, and they invest when they know the time is right for that as the bull run is just around the corner and the prices of almost all cryptocurrencies will go up very soon which makes it reasonable for someone to buy and hold their favorite cryptocurrencies so that they can get higher profits out of this period.

A lot of people would do both at the same time, mostly traders, because they know both can be useful. Trading can be very profitable in times when the market is going very positive, so those who can afford it should make some investments and do trading as well to maximize the returns.

Maybe that depends on what a trader, dude, or situation wants or feels. Just like in these instances, I think now that the halving has just finished, it is good to do now to gradually accumulate the coins that we want to accumulate for the bull run.

Because this is also a few months and we don't know how many months before there will be a rally in bitcoin, so as long as it's early, let's do what we can to dca the crypto assets that are also in the top market listing anyway.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2024, 12:25:59 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG